PDA

View Full Version : unit bonus question

jvp7012
10-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Does any know if there a unit that has stamina bonus?

Mastert55!
10-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Does any know if there a unit that has stamina bonus?

I don't think so, you would most likely have to change nations to the US for a faster stamina recovery, I thinks it knocks of 30-45 seconds (just a guess) for each attack .

Zulfiqaar
10-11-2013, 04:05 PM
US flag decreases by 20 seconds..from 3min to 2:40

lemonhaze
10-11-2013, 04:34 PM
takeing that 20 sec off ur overall stats is not a good move sicne u are gonnna lose like 300k in stats or more..so in my opinion to miss out on all those stats for 20 extra second i would rather just use 10 gold and filll my 50 stamina but thats just me

stephen2013
10-11-2013, 05:56 PM
takeing that 20 sec off ur overall stats is not a good move sicne u are gonnna lose like 300k in stats or more..so in my opinion to miss out on all those stats for 20 extra second i would rather just use 10 gold and filll my 50 stamina but thats just me

I agree. Another way to look at it is this: The Stamina boost only affects you when you are attacking someone else, but the nation boost affects you when you are attacking and when being attacked, providing stat boosts. I will gladly wait 20 extra seconds and keep my 50k boost in stats.

Ghost-12
10-11-2013, 06:09 PM
So which country is best?? I would rather wait the extra second as well...
When i first started the game i chose the US flag but didnt know its meaning, i thought
It was only to show where u were located at :/

D1E Luke
10-11-2013, 06:27 PM
The U.S. flag can also help with regen times for bosses, but if you're a gold player you could care less...

General Steakfries
10-11-2013, 06:51 PM
The U.S. flag can also help with regen times for bosses, but if you're a gold player you could care less...
It helps with regen time? Serious?

Kakorot
10-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Not it does not help with boss health. It only takes 20 seconds off of your stamina regen. So I stead of 3 min it is 2:40. This only helps for attacking and raiding your rivals

lemonhaze
10-11-2013, 07:17 PM
whoever told u that is totaly wrong..THE USA FLAG DOES NOT HELP WITH THE BOSS EVENT...the IRAN flag which can take 10 secs off ur energy and the usa flag takes 20 secs off stamina is the worst 2 flags to choose unless u do alot of LTQS in which i do not..and besides that im a gold player so i dont have time to wiat but i know 100% sure it does not help with health regan..bc if that was the case then they would offer units with booosts that said -10 stamina(helps with bosss to)

So which country is best?? I would rather wait the extra second as well...
When i first started the game i chose the US flag but didnt know its meaning, i thought
It was only to show where u were located at :/ ya i did the same but switched to russia bc i have alot more air units then anything..also another thing to look at is ur profile bonus and that will help u decide

I agree. Another way to look at it is this: The Stamina boost only affects you when you are attacking someone else, but the nation boost affects you when you are attacking and when being attacked, providing stat boosts. I will gladly wait 20 extra seconds and keep my 50k boost in stats. yes i agreee..i can choose who i can attack but i cannot choose who attacks me so i willl gladly wait the extra few secs to keep my 100k+ on stat

General Steakfries
10-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Not it does not help with boss health. It only takes 20 seconds off of your stamina regen. So I stead of 3 min it is 2:40. This only helps for attacking and raiding your rivals
That's what I thought (-18 seconds though), but you never know what gree may do to the bonuses lol

Kakorot
10-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Close enough

Ghost-12
10-11-2013, 07:52 PM
ya i did the same but switched to russia bc i have alot more air units then anything..also another thing to look at is ur profile bonus and that will help u decide

yes i agreee..i can choose who i can attack but i cannot choose who attacks me so i willl gladly wait the extra few secs to keep my 100k+ on stat

Thanks Lemon :) didnt know all this.