PDA

View Full Version : Community Events! Let's Discuss!

Sirius
10-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Greetings Folks,

As some of you might have seen over in the Kingdom Age forums, we are going around gathering feedback and ideas from everyone regarding what you would like to see in regards to making things more engaging, fun and all around entertaining for the community.

We already have a pretty good game plan laid out for what we all here would like to do but seeing YOU are the community, we would like to ask you all first etc.

So please feel free to offer your ideas and feedback to the question below. Once we have a fair amount I will update the op with whats been suggested.

Thanks!

What type of community/social events would you all like to see or take part in? Be it here in the forums or on our facebook.

DaBoss!
10-11-2013, 01:24 PM
1. Event to get to know the community better
2. Name or pick your own Boss
3. Earn Free Gold events.

Btw, could you fix the leader board on this ongoing tournament. Thanks.

IlliniFan1
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Add Me Mondays!

HGF69
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
I'll think about this and reserve

Exxtraterrestrial
10-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Greetings Folks,

As some of you might have seen over in the Kingdom Age forums, we are going around gathering feedback and ideas from everyone regarding what you would like to see in regards to making things more engaging, fun and all around entertaining for the community.

We already have a pretty good game plan laid out for what we all here would like to do but seeing YOU are the community, we would like to ask you all first etc.

So please feel free to offer your ideas and feedback to the question below. Once we have a fair amount I will update the op with whats been suggested.

Thanks!

What type of community/social events would you all like to see or take part in? Be it here in the forums or on our facebook.

Clubs, chat groups, kind of like what I'm trying to do with the IPH clubs

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Create a faction lottery. In which money,gold, and valor can be put in, anyone that donates to the lottery can win, but anyone who doesn't can't participate.

Big John
10-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Revive the frequent flyer idea which never took off.

Be able to do something with all the unopened crates.

dpghost mobile
10-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Trade Market for units, with an exchange, trading and things like that

mreilly
10-11-2013, 02:58 PM

This has been discussed endlessly already with everyone agreeing that this is the worst idea to entertain... lets not make it too easy to stack a LLP. Remember most people run mulitple accounts and have many friends that can all work together to build some gross stats

goober
10-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Since the #1 fun thing is the social aspect - make the "chat" much better. chat w/ your faction while you're on a map, etc. easier emoticons. see who's online. send a blast note to whole faction that shows up on news feed.

goober
10-11-2013, 04:32 PM
And, STOP turning us in to mindless tapping robots. don't waste our time tapping a million times for 7 energy each time!that makes the game much LESS entertaining, engaging, etc.

iZheil9152
10-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Do what gameloft does. Free-game Friday. Have people follow GREE and retweet a tweet on Friday and randomly choose 5 people and give them the low tier gold package of their game selection

candyson
10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Reserved..
Will be updated as I think of more ideas

1. Faction alliance: a group of up to 5(or so) factions that can work together, buy alliance bonuses and more.

CCKallDAY
10-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Reserved..
Will be updated as I think of more ideas

1. Faction alliance: a group of up to 5(or so) factions that can work together, buy alliance bonuses and more.aGREEd.
extras

KalebR
10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Create a faction lottery. In which money,gold, and valor can be put in, anyone that donates to the lottery can win, but anyone who doesn't can't participate. Oh my Gosh yes, this is one of the best ideas ive ever seen. i totally agree with this. it makes it more exciting.

after readins this it sounds sarcastic but to clarify, im being serious. good idea

Player2
10-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Recycle your old units into walls - go green
Or some other way to remove the fat from your inventory.

Make the forum chat work, stop us from going other places to communicate.
Enable faction messages directly to the news for officers
Make notifications editable, so only faction messages are broadcasted and silly messages like 'laze up -your stamina is full' is ruled out.

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 06:40 PM
I agree with the market idea

General Steakfries
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Maybe a chat system that works quickly? I get the news, then have to exit to actually get the full message. Also, what about a return of the scratchers in some way? Perhaps one every week? Or even as prizes for goals/map mastery? Faction scratchers for purchase by leader that affect all members for a certain amount of cash? Luck is always fun, instead of "log on every day to receive the same unit as everyone else"

Tito89
10-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Make your own ltq week, best one gets put into reality.

Einszwei
10-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Add me Mondays

Wai
10-11-2013, 08:14 PM
I had the pleasure of being invited to be involved in the most recent KA event called 'Broken Blade'. Now whether by design or not (I think not) players from usually rival factions were able to join up and carry their numbers to each other. I know the comments here about that in MW. This may be a different community but it was a very social event with most factions helping each other except the top 3-5 factions. Significant factions were assisting the smaller ones and it went on. Having experienced that on a larger scale than MW number swapping, there was no concern about taking stats or anything else. It turned into a genuine friendly helpful community event where for once the factions (in effect) merged as one for that period. Sharing the love was good for a change.

I actually enjoyed that community event more than any other event.

Nobody bothered at all about lesser factions getting what they were not entitled to as we focus on here. As I said the very strong factions just went about helping the little guys and the free. Superb KA, surprising & a great community.

I hope Gree doesn't change that because the feedback from most involved was that it was a fun community event where for once, everybody worked hard for everyone else. It really added that missing element to the game. I have no idea if it would work here as most seem pre-occupied with everyones stats for some 'pie in the sky' strategy.

Factions did not wait to finish before helping, everyone seemed to just get involved almost straight away.

Reserved for further input.

TooFlyRobbie
10-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Make a thread like this one for Crime city, that game needs to improve: add Small Group Fights as a new feature, allowing people to form small groups with the syndicate members to fight other groups within the syndicate or from other syndicates. Also add a Stats per group, adding the members stats (with all bonuses an modifiers if they have them). Or at least add it to the Syndicates, its not like its gonna improve our stats (directly) or something but at least it going to make it more fun, people want to be the best so it will increase the competition. The groups wouldnt have bonuses (just the syndicate's, unless there are groups that are not part of a syndicate). Adding that Stats percentage per group would would make people want to have the strongest players (1-5 man group, nothing big), and it would tell how strong the group is, if its the syndicates you add to, then itd tell how strong the synd is.

Add this to mw.

Ya gotta come up with something fun, the game is about gangs and crime, think of something and add a thread like this on the crime city forum, it only takes 10 seconds to copy and paste ...

busted
10-12-2013, 12:11 AM
How about a 1 day (24hr) war event event on a day the week before the full war weekend. Make this event a completly non gold event so as to reward factions that work as a team and not necessarily the faction with the deepest pockets. You could make the reward tiers 1 time use faction bonus increases for the war weekend to follow.

Also would be nice to be able to donate gold to people who do scouting war weekends, or if you created a health regen item that could be purchased and donated to a player or to the faction which than could be distributed.

Robespierre
10-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Have live face-to-face events in selected cities where we can all get together and share stories and knock back a few.

Have picture contests of where we do our gaming.

MW Design Contests/Fan Art

Haiku/poetry contests, for example:
I raided your base
And then you threatened my life
Waaaay too serious

Level Sixty-Five
Four Million Attack/Defense
Monastic camper

Attacked a Pirate
Just to check out his units
Bring on the revenge

"May I be Excused?"
Tap, tap, tap, in the restroom
Faction loyalty

(c) 2013 Robespierre

goober
10-12-2013, 04:01 AM
I love the poetry!

Have live face-to-face events in selected cities where we can all get together and share stories and knock back a few.

Have picture contests of where we do our gaming.

MW Design Contests/Fan Art

Haiku/poetry contests, for example:
I raided your base
And then you threatened my life
Waaaay too serious

Level Sixty-Five
Four Million Attack/Defense
Monastic camper

Attacked a Pirate
Just to check out his units
Bring on the revenge

"May I be Excused?"
Tap, tap, tap, in the restroom
Faction loyalty

(c) 2013 Robespierre

goober
10-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Community (forum) events that actually impact the game play would be very engaging. You have to get the timing right - if it's "name a unit" and the unit doesn't come out for 6 months it loses the fun. But being able to have "near real-time" change happen in the game based on what the community is doing in the forum would be engaging.

Make your own LTQ sounded cool. Or something like "vote for the ending" or "choose your own adventure" type of LTQ.

Have some of Robespierre's poetry show up on splash screens. Or heck, as the "storyline text in the LTQ.s".

Stream the creativity of the community back in to the game!!

Ulrich von Bek
10-12-2013, 04:14 AM
A solo pvp , but just for destructible units, leave your bonuses and indestructible units at the door and enter Fight club, once you declare you could get matched to who ever. If you have the minerals for it. Should help to get rid of some units.

droffatsto50
10-12-2013, 05:17 AM
How about a modern war lottery? Each week people will have to pay 1 million in game cash to enter and then a random alliance code from the entrees will be drawn out, they will then be paid a cash amount anywhere between 100-250 million in game cash (different each week). Also if someone doesn't collect their prize within two days then the prize is rolled over into the next week to make the prize even bigger, so if the prize was 150 million that week and the scheduled prize for next week was 200 million, but the person didn't collect it within time then the 150 million will be put together with the 200 million to make a grand prize of 350 million cash for the next draw.

Tito89
10-12-2013, 07:53 AM
How about a modern war lottery? Each week people will have to pay 1 million in game cash to enter and then a random alliance code from the entrees will be drawn out, they will then be paid a cash amount anywhere between 100-250 million in game cash (different each week). Also if someone doesn't collect their prize within two days then the prize is rolled over into the next week to make the prize even bigger, so if the prize was 150 million that week and the scheduled prize for next week was 200 million, but the person didn't collect it within time then the 150 million will be put together with the 200 million to make a grand prize of 350 million cash for the next draw.

I want...gimme now.

Seriously tho a cool idea.

UKhunt
10-12-2013, 08:09 AM
Greetings Folks,

Thanks!

Would be nice if you could put things right with what there is already, like inventory in alphabetical order and the news showing faction messages, and lastly if it were possible to rearrange ally list or search function.
Cheers

HenryVIII
10-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Be able to chat with opposing faction during wars in real time.

Separate donation comments from general faction chat.

A green dot (like on forums) if a member is currently online.

Sparkle
10-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Liking it. Community creativity that is. Add to it building our own collection of avatar faces, hair, clothes, weaponry, etc. Maybe some new movements besides just walking, stabbing, and sliding. They could climb and jump and run and karate chop and swing.

Wayne-Metal
10-12-2013, 09:14 AM
A world chat for all players. Different events these are about all the same over and over.

dpghost mobile
10-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Look, we all are highly interested in our trinkets, give us a place to trade them, we will be camping around...
What would be the value of an Aeon plane, equal with the Poseidon sub?

Jrich
10-12-2013, 12:12 PM
1. Offer a way to sort existing inventory view, preferably by stats.
2. New valor units. Im sitting on 2.5mil valor because none of the available units make it into my army. Ive checked, stats dont budge.
3. Communication improvement, this thread is a good start.
4. Different bonuses eg Battle Point boost, Stamina recovery time, WD point boost, wall damage boost.

Thats it so far.

phyx
10-12-2013, 02:08 PM
1. fix the issues that already exist. (we all know theres tons)
2. give us back our scratchers!!!

Auspex
10-12-2013, 08:12 PM
1. Could you somehow delete all the dormant accounts? I know it's a game play issue per say but I spend far too long going from rival to rival looking for someone that is actually active and it's dragging out the FVF tournament to the point where I really can't be bothered anymore.

2. The last LTQ I know it's been said but way too time consuming. I try to get in some nice playtime during moments like washroom breaks this last LTQ took a whole lunch hour just to stay on it.

3. Experience points gain. Either make gaining levels something good and I don't mean add a 80/80 unit free every 10 make it really something we want to do that pays off or just cut these crappy events where you gain levels too fast.

4. Change the WD formula it you can't make it more like the BP formula then stop handing out xp for events basically every event is more punishment the further you go. It often feels like there is no planning and the development team is just writing new code and tossing it out like a bad tv drama with no real story, plot or plan.

I think most of us (and I could be really wrong on this) picked this game because it was a strategy game that careful planning could bring you out on top. With events that are painful to complete unless you are leeching off a faction on an llp account, the strategy has gone out the window and the game play is becoming boring.

5. Get rid of the stupid log in to get your free unit event. Who thought of this? It's just lame. We all get the same unit and it is meaningless, at least with the scratchers there was a chance you might get a good unit and probably not.

6. Fix the faction chat so it's not 30 pages of faction alerts they don't need to be there. At least give leaders the option to turn them off.

7. Change the war button only faction leader and officers can push. Any faction that wants more people to push can simply make people officers for the duration of the event and remove their status before it ends or just after. Way too many leeches that travel from faction to faction after changing their name and do the same thing. One person pushing the button can ruin a fun weekend event for 59 others (well we don't have 59 but it still ruins our weekend when wars are called at the wrong times). People have quit the game over this issue and no one spends money to try to make up for the idiots in their faction since we can't kick them or add new people during war who cares how many officers there are.

I could probably go on all day but I don't think you wanted to hear about the broken things just we've all been saying it for months and it's not getting better.

If you get it all done before the next update I'll name my next child after you, CJ54 junior.

Cheers

General Nu
10-13-2013, 07:45 AM
I lead a faction in the game. I have always wanted a way to reward my own members. We are trying to motivate faction members but we really have no tools at our disposal. This could be manually awarded or automatically. Manually would add another element to leadership. Automatically would be easy enough to do. For example you have a gold, silver, and bronze place for the pvp tourney but these are nothing but bragging rights. Collect faction war metals and have units or upgrades that they can be cashed in for.

General Nu
10-13-2013, 07:50 AM
I like the opposing faction chat idea! Not see the forum of the other faction but have officers be able to send a message that will show up on the forum of the other faction. Have to limit a the number though or it will be crazy.

General Nu
10-13-2013, 07:51 AM
A date of the last donation made by a player!!! Last 5 donation average.

General Nu
10-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Stronger fortifications! I'm sitting on 20,000 concrete!

RMSwarrior
10-13-2013, 08:03 AM
A lottery at Tuesday and a karaoke night at Thursday and saturdaynight bingo night.. LoL

A in game link to Facebook !

A general chatroom like in combat arms..

More ideas to come

Sinner
10-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Orgy or Bible study group's

Mcdoc
10-13-2013, 12:57 PM

++++++1 for getting donation / faction alerts as their own tab OUTSIDE of the Faction Chat - which in its current state has been made absolutely worthless!

I like the Green Dot idea too :)

Put the Green dot next to the name under the faction members list when they are online - and maybe even bump all of the online names to the top of the list :)

Mcdoc
10-13-2013, 01:02 PM
A date of the last donation made by a player!!! Last 5 donation average.Love this idea :)

Mcdoc
10-13-2013, 01:06 PM
How about giving us 100 million cash when we level - since you are forcing us up with these LTQ's.

There is an underlying win for you ion this - If I am sitting on 400 million - I will want to upgrade my oil rig to level 10 or some other upgrade I might not have ever considered -but YOU win because more people will pay gold to finish their current upgrade to not be hanging out so far unvaulted.

Seriously - more people will pay to finish upgrade times if they have huge dollars ready to start the next upgrade - otherwise - I don't care if an upgrade takes 12 days when it take me THAT long to save up enough money for the next upgrade anyway.

Plus - more unvaulted cash out there makes PvP more enticing.

Think about it :).

DaBoss!
10-13-2013, 02:01 PM
Greetings Folks,

Thanks!

Is it just me or has no one else realized, that Sirius is talking about how to make the forums better, not the game. On that note, why is everyone talking about in-game features. or...........am i just stupid:p

Auspex
10-13-2013, 03:44 PM
How about giving us 100 million cash when we level - since you are forcing us up with these LTQ's.

There is an underlying win for you ion this - If I am sitting on 400 million - I will want to upgrade my oil rig to level 10 or some other upgrade I might not have ever considered -but YOU win because more people will pay gold to finish their current upgrade to not be hanging out so far unvaulted.

Seriously - more people will pay to finish upgrade times if they have huge dollars ready to start the next upgrade - otherwise - I don't care if an upgrade takes 12 days when it take me THAT long to save up enough money for the next upgrade anyway.

This is a great idea. Right now leveling up is like getting whipped. I've never played any game before where progress in levels was the worst thing that could happen.

MaroonMonsoon
10-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Some kind of protection period where you could be safe from attacks or raids/ and not be able to attack or raid if under said protection

General Steakfries
10-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Is it just me or has no one else realized, that Sirius is talking about how to make the forums better, not the game. On that note, why is everyone talking about in-game features. or...........am i just stupid:p

They took away the improvement thread, so this is our wishful thinking :)

Gen. Jaden
10-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Make the in game forum more like an app like groupme, make it so we can have different faction chat rooms like, General, news, and WD stats.

Make new cash and Valor unit, and make cash units cheaper, I have not bought a cash unit ever unless it was required.

Make a WD where there is NO GOLD, only regeneration.

Will post more as I think of them.

Badass action man
10-14-2013, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=busted;1025722]How about a 1 day (24hr) war event event on a day the week before the full war weekend. Make this event a completly non gold event so as to reward factions that work as a team and not necessarily the faction with the deepest pockets. You could make the reward tiers 1 time use faction bonus increases for the war weekend to follow.

Love it, a war where the rich n the hard working battler can fight fair ground! offer gold as the rewards all the way to top 10000.

10000 10gold
7500 20gold
5000 50gold
2500 120gold
1000 300gold
750 500gold
500 750gold
400 850gold
250 1000gold
100 1500gold
50 3000gold
10 5000gold
1 10000gold

But Gree is tight so they will prob knock a zero off each reward suggested here haha. I really think this along with an improved chat system would inspire the community to rally. It certainly wuld bring me back to life. Dont offer units as prizes, use this as motivation to participate in the gold spending long wk end war. Ppl will earn their gold then come back to fight for good prizes on the wk end spend

goober
10-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Look, we all are highly interested in our trinkets, give us a place to trade them

The marketplace is always a popular idea. Look around the forum, and we already have people trading cash for concrete which is just about the only way this can be done today since we're limited to what can be donated to a faction for "trading".

The 2 big problems that must be addressed before an in game trading system can be made real:
1. Hacker-proof. Gree has to have a way to validate the provenance of any unit offered for sale. If they can't prove that you really earned (or bought) the unit originally, then this would just be horrible. Of course, having the data to prove where a unit came from would be very helpful for detecting hackers. And you might wind up with "ancient artifacts" that have been owned by a string of popular players.
2. Avoid "gaming the system" for LLP's or faction help. Auction system solves this - make the seller unable to control who the buyer is, just the best offer. Someone could still start a new account and spend heavily to buy up great units - but that's just another version of the current pay-to-play, and could help Gree monetize the game more (and be able to keep it running longer).

Auction system has other monetization options as well - pay per bid - buy a 10-pack of bids for 5 Gold. Or set an advanced bid "raise for 5 up to 1,000 maximum any time someone outbids" for an extra 5 Gold.

goober
10-14-2013, 07:27 AM
2. New valor units. Im sitting on 2.5mil valor because none of the available units make it into my army. Ive checked, stats dont budge.

How about a new building "Special Ops Training School" that can be bought for 1 million valor? Each level upgrade unlocks a new high power valor unit that is somewhat competitive with the gold or prize units being given out. (200/200+)

goober
10-14-2013, 07:29 AM
I lead a faction in the game. I have always wanted a way to reward my own members. We are trying to motivate faction members but we really have no tools at our disposal. This could be manually awarded or automatically. Manually would add another element to leadership. Automatically would be easy enough to do. For example you have a gold, silver, and bronze place for the pvp tourney but these are nothing but bragging rights. Collect faction war metals and have units or upgrades that they can be cashed in for.

A riff on this theme - make Penants or Championship flags that can be added to your base. 2x2 flag pole with a "1st place" flag flying from it. Getting the Gold pvp tourney in your faction unlocks 1. You can build up a section of your base as the avenue of awards or such

Ghost-12
10-14-2013, 10:05 AM
Add a WD rival tracker!
For example add a search field here on the forum or page where you can
add your faction ID and it gives you a list of all the factions you fought during WD.
The site must contain the following;
-Rival faction names
-How many members on faction
-What position they placed
-lastly if possible would be awesome to see your factions total power/ strength VS each rival.

Example!
FACTION#1----------------------- FACTION#2
60 MEMBERS---------------------- 40 MEMBERS
FINISHED 321---------------------FINISHED 500
FACTION STRENGTH =72.5 M-------FACTION STRENGTH =59.3M
WD POINTS AGAINST F#2= 200K--- WD POINTS AGAINST F#1= 195K

droffatsto50
10-14-2013, 10:38 AM

Or it could be determined on your level. 100 million is too much for level 10's haha. So instead of that you would have your level (say 45) and then the millions are the same as that. So when you hit level 45 you get 45 million. When you hit level 168 you get 168 million... and so on.

HenryVIII
10-14-2013, 02:44 PM

Also, maybe a sea based LTB

As far as community based events:
- Name an item contest (preferably decided by gree so as to not make it a biased contest)
- Add me Monday, Trivia Tuesday, Etc..
- AMA threads
- Free gold given as a prize to forum members most helpful. (Thief or Devin for example) I am thankful, and I know many others are for the work they have previously or are currently doing for forums.

I'm sure I'll think of more

mxz
10-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Remember when live chat was being floated?

That could be interesting.

Imran520
10-14-2013, 09:29 PM
It is very good.

Drsquishems
10-14-2013, 09:48 PM
I like the idea of a live get together event where factions can get together with other factions and drink a few beers,and shoot the breeze a bit, possibly have some sort of event linked to it with a faction oriented goal and unit giveaways involved for live events, maybe a special faction unit for every faction that has 5 or more members show up, possibly host this event in multiple locations worldwide at the exact same time, ask for volunteers in select citites to help with arrangments and such.Just an idea.

Wai
10-15-2013, 08:15 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70905-Community-Events!-Let-s-Discuss!/page3

See the above. Does it really have to be always designed for those of us at the top. I want to get out and help others periodically in low factions and the free. I want to spread the love. I want a glitch that actually was a community help event. So stop making it more difficult for those without much. Who really cares if others get things some think they are not entitled to. We have all been low level and lower stats ourselves. I enjoyed a helping hand, so give us a community event and stop the nonsense of turning up with wick on everything. Let us help others in this game. You might just get a few that hang around if we can share the love around. Make it so.

Kindly place our units in strength order left to right.

Please describe the unit to be won and the strength on screen for every level in every event.

Give us plenty of warning with early advice when you decide to change things and be upfront enough to tell us when you turn the wick up on events. If ppl know what is going on and why then they are less likely to leave. I would like them all to stay.

Get your minds back on the game as a focus and reduce the only driver lately of being the buck $. Put the game back into your thinking as it was originally.

I am tired of the top factions and players and I include myself, of trying to preclude those below them of achieving anything. They are just insecure. Let those below achieve, or dump the faction idea. This game is not and never was run by heavy spenders in top factions. The buck$ to run this come from those well below, spending their little bits here and there. You hurt them and this falls over. So let's not hear anymore nonsense about any top faction being the $ that drive this game. That is not even remotely true. So start dancing to the beat of the middle and little guys for a change and the rest of us (including me) can look after ourselves. I want this game to continue long into the future so I want the middle and little guys given every advantage. I already hold an unfair massive advantage over them.

Give us a calendar that we are capable of planning around months in advance. We don't need the names of the wars, just the fact there will be a war on the first weekend of every calendar month or whatever weekend it falls. Just make it consistent. As crazy as it may seem to you, you might find that ppl can actually plan ahead and work this into their schedule so they can participate. Just a crazy out-there thought, if you want participation.

It's time for something else than factions. Great for a while but loosing its gloss quickly. Community events may just invigorate many so factions can continue.

Remember, you can only squeeze the lemon so much. I get the sense that is been squeezed to death.

And I do not want to see another moderator say "you don't have to do the event you know". You know very well that your company puts on events so ppl DO THEM. That is what your company does, they want ppl to DO THEM. You also know your company deals in the psychology of gamers and their addictions, so they feel THEY MUST do them or be left behind. Your company knows that very well, that's what they feed off of. So please don't tell ppl here they do not have to do them, because your company deliberately and knowingly places them in a position where they feel they must. Your company does that then turns the wick up on events and on those same ppl your company have placed in that position. Shame on you.

Here is a genuine 'out there' thought. I doubt it could be incorporated but who knows. The Ability to collect a device (call it what you like) that can be used during battles to render a few opposition players or even an entire crew ineffective for 1 minute only at any time selected during the battle. This could make for some interesting counter-tactics. As I said, it's a bit out there, but thought I would mention it anyway.

Reserved for further comment

jeffroe
10-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Trading buying units valor and concrete

Plutorules
10-16-2013, 10:03 AM
I would say that an speciel forum where you can get answers from gree. This would have to be operatedby mods to weed out the stupid questions. What mods then aprove as fair qustions the pass on and gree and grees that they will answer witin 24h. This would also give the ticket que gree has a break. As it is now every question you have there is only tickets as an solution. Then create an FAQ

Also a great improvement to community is a new thread every wd overall event with start time end times for all the underlying events. Also a description of the underlying event dynmics. I.e. the latest boss event only needed a desp0cription that says it is like last time but we fixed the bug that carried over the kills. When you have a ltq then would be nice if you could tell us the missions on the forum also. If you would also describe all prices would be nice. Then mayby we could get rid of some of all the splash screens. Having to go thru 6 splashes is anoing.

That was my two cent for now

Sirius
10-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Greatly appreciate everyone's feedback and ideas so far! I'll update the op with folks suggestions shortly. Going to let this thread run entil the end of the weekend.

MaverickINsc
10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
most other games eventually get around to a way to harvest small amounts of gold or cash bought currency. example would be a boost type building that yields 1 gold every 48 hours......each upgrade would increase gold by 1.....so maximum upgrade of 10 would yield 10 gold every other day.....understandably the argument would be the loss of revenue......compromise would be first level yields 5 gold and 500,000......each up grade would instead of increasing currency, decrease harvest time by 2 hours........after 10 upgrades it would be every 28 hours......unless people stay up odd hours every two or 3 days a day would be skipped......most weeks the amount of gold harvested would be 20 or so after fully upgraded......would reward long time players and would generate a big initial revenue bump if the price was say 40 dollars to purchases the building up front. that would be 40 dollars I would spend and I haven't bought gold in months

TheDanimal
10-20-2013, 03:30 PM
How about different ranks within the factions instead of just member & officer... Something more to show senior leadership. Maybe 1 - 3 more ranks? ...or ranks with custom fields

HenryVIII
10-20-2013, 08:51 PM

Also, maybe a sea based LTB

As far as community based events:
- Name an item contest (preferably decided by gree so as to not make it a biased contest)
- Add me Monday, Trivia Tuesday, Etc..
- AMA threads
- Free gold given as a prize to forum members most helpful. (Thief or Devin for example) I am thankful, and I know many others are for the work they have previously or are currently doing for forums.

I'm sure I'll think of more

One more... Item prizes which can be used like what is in War of Nations. Example: win a clickable prize which would give 1000 energy (essentially an energy refill) or stamina, med pack, a temporary stat boost, building output boost, etc...
This would enable a little more strategy as one can individually decide when best to use the temporary boost or refill.

Air Force Vet
10-22-2013, 09:22 PM
I started MW before faction wars began. It was great at first, but then the need to compete using money took some fun out of it. You should start the free gold videos again. Also, most factions use other media such as Palringo, Groupme or Line to help faction members comunicate already. Focus more on helping the little guy that just started by giving them 100 gold. I will add more later.

Hivesy
10-23-2013, 05:14 AM
Not necessarily community based comments Sirius but what I'd like to see:

a) unit sorting in our inventories. This has got to happen.
b) name the unit comps again, these used to be so popular and really got the community involved. The winner gets the unit.
c) some way of trading in/getting rid of/paying to upgrade all the old units that don't make it to war any more.

That's it. With regards to C, an easy way to do this would be to have set layers of upgrade units. One for each unit type (air, sea, etc).

So a level 1 upgrade plane, tank or trooper has 20/20 stats and costs 100,000 to upgrade to regardless of what unit you are upgrading from. If you trade in 50 units of a certain type the upgrade cost is half.

A level 2 upgrade would have 40/40 stats and would be one million to upgrade to. Level 3 would be 80/80 stats and 5 million to upgrade to. This way you can have as many upgrade levels as you like and can add more to them to account for stat inflation in the future.

It's a win win. We can get rid of all our old units for nice new ones. We get to spend all our in game cash. Your servers don't have to hold the information for millions of redundant units.

MagnusDux
10-23-2013, 08:01 AM
1. Sorting inventory by stats/name
2. Gold producing special LE building [maybe anniversary] ? Even miserable amounts of gold manufactured would make it really interesting
3. Boost buildings are available - for def/att - why not make boost building for Health Regen? Again, even small amounts like -1% per level would make it soooo appealing especially new 'mini' accounts popping up like shrooms after rain that have none of the punished HLP accounts that got plenty [some of them]; same with Stamina and Energy regen
4. AT LEAST make it possible to either trade for cash or for higher stat units within available inventory as what's the use of those dusty "0 Attack; 1 Defense" toys?!?

Please? ^_^

ardiamonds
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM
why not reward a little competition within our own factions, maybe add "energy bombs" to crate events, these could be stored and used at players choice, ie:needing 500 energy to finish a lvl in LTQ. maybe add being able to win reward allowing two upgrades instead of one.

aBigDek
10-24-2013, 06:51 AM
Give me something realistic to spend valor on. I'm in a great faction so I have accumulated almost 10 million in valor. The best unit I can buy is an Expert Drone and soon I won't even be taking those into battle. How about: Buy gold w valor; use valor to do power attacks; use valor to take down bosses; use valor in FLTQs? Or just make units available to buy before I have to play the game 2 more years to rank up enough :) cheers!

Jahnkman
10-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Maybe this isn't right for this thread but i would like to see a few things that could make the GUI a little better. First, have separation in the faction chat. Keep the alerts in a different tab. The chat gets too cluttered with all the alerts making normal chats difficult or unusable forcing factions to find third party chat apps (palringo, group me, etc...).

Also, it would be great if you could toggle your inventory by attack/defense in order of total. And also identify which units were currently being used in your army and which were on deck.

One last thing, please make sending invites easier. Maybe it requires entering the faction or ally ID for a reason but that seems very tedious. Why not just have an invite option for either ally or faction built in not requiring the ID. Again the ID is useful if you need to locate someone but why make it hard for someone you just fought or raided to receive an invite from you?

Just some thoughts I had that I believe could improve the user experience.

TheDanimal
10-24-2013, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=busted;1025722]How about a 1 day (24hr) war event event on a day the week before the full war weekend. Make this event a completly non gold event so as to reward factions that work as a team and not necessarily the faction with the deepest pockets. You could make the reward tiers 1 time use faction bonus increases for the war weekend to follow.

Love it, a war where the rich n the hard working battler can fight fair ground!

Love this idea! Have "Skirmishes" that last for 24 hrs... Say 1-3 times between wars. Exactly resembling wd, except you can't spend gold AND the start times are not announced, so it's up to the faction to rally their members to war. Offer big units for prizes...

00JUMBO
10-28-2013, 05:41 AM
1. add different ranks in factions like you did with war of nations, for example instead of just officer, have a sgt, who can only delete messages, a lieutenant who deletes messages and can accept people in,
captain who can do the first two but also buy bonus', stuff like that
2. a chat where everyone can talk, and perhaps a recrutiment chat aswell, where everyone can post what theyre looking for if theyre looking to join a faction.
3.ability to rearrange alliance members so the bases you visit the most (say a friend who left the faction, but you still want to speak to through his profile, would save a lot of time.
4. just try and incorporate things that will make it easier for everyone to interact.
5. perhaps every week there is a jackpot where the top prize would be say a unit with a nice boost, ie
health regen, you need to put money into the jackpot which increases your chances of getting it, just fun stuff like that, that keeps the game fun.

free play
10-28-2013, 11:15 AM
will you guys in gree read the posts on the match up issues and sort it, how do you explain a 150 going against a 800 faction, pure rubbish, I'd say your stocks have dropped again, we could end even use the gold we had never mind buy some more

Turks
10-29-2013, 04:15 AM
These are a few features I would like to see:-

Inventory ordering/searching,
Way to donate to other members within your faction (to help weaker members),
Multi-hit targets (so you can click a button to hit a building 3 times instead of having to click on it 3 times)

daman
10-29-2013, 07:08 AM
Hi Sirius
I read a post explaining the formula on how the teams get paired during the wars.
But with these streak prize event out some teams have started to take advantage of the drawback of that formula.
Can you please change it so that we get better match ups next time around...
On basis of current formula a 5 member team (with total strength of 20m) gets matched with a 34 member team(also with total strength of 20m).
How can 34 members win against them???
Adjust the formula in such way that total strength and number of members in both teams are checked before getting paired.
It's fine if that 34 member team gets paired with some 25-40 member team as they will have some member against whom they can score some points.
But how can you expect us to win against 5 member team all having 3-6 m def..

FromAfar
10-29-2013, 08:09 AM
sirius! get serious.

after having been hammered by this, and knowing that a multitude of people have request this:

1) make it so only officers can declare war
2) make it so rank can be changed during war
3) make it so a person can be removed from a faction during war.

this is feedback. the odds are you will ignore this request, yet again. but, you're asking for feedback so here it is!

let's see how interested you truly are in getting, and acting upon, feedback.

the proof will be in your actions.

Twist of Cain
10-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Any Mods, Devs, or Admins may want to shoot us a line here and at the least acknowledge that the community is here giving feedback and awaiting some type of response. We are on page 9 now with over 80 posts.

Dutchie
10-29-2013, 09:28 AM
Any Mods, Devs, or Admins may want to shoot us a line here and at the least acknowledge that the community is here giving feedback and awaiting some type of response. We are on page 9 now with over 80 posts. Communication is not one of their strong points. You get little spurts of activity but then nothing. I'm sure they have other things to get on with and commenting on the forum is only secondary to their main job as they have no dedicated forum person and very unlikely to ever get one, hence the numerous GREE employees who come on here when they can.

Twist of Cain
10-29-2013, 10:13 AM
Communication is not one of their strong points. You get little spurts of activity but then nothing. I'm sure they have other things to get on with and commenting on the forum is only secondary to their main job as they have no dedicated forum person and very unlikely to ever get one, hence the numerous GREE employees who come on here when they can.

I hear you Dutchie...I was just trying to see if I could egg one of them on here to perhaps bless us with their presence.:)

Tito89
10-29-2013, 04:26 PM
I hear you Dutchie...I was just trying to see if I could egg one of them on here to perhaps bless us with their presence.:)

I think we need to bear in mind that there are 10 other forums.

Dal7691
10-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Couple of things that could help with the running of the faction at present only faction leader can do anything this has its drawbacks in as much as if he/she not on or unable to get on then nothing can be done I suggest giving the DL and 1 other officer admin status
In the member tab could each member be flagged with an online or offline status so we can see who is on easily
Each members rank be displayed as it is in the rivals list
Rankings tab could a WD part be added showing the last wars stats wins /losses total points and a running total tabs showing combined results from all wars participated in same format as is used when the war is on that can be sorted on the 3 fields

marco99
10-30-2013, 08:38 AM
You can do a event with maps or anything (now it's the tesla) and the first unit will give a bonus (the first and the last, not only the last)

Janoe123
10-30-2013, 08:48 AM

would be one big mess lol

Plutorules
10-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Actually I would like to add to earlier post is that I do not understand the need for allies in the game. Other that make everybody do extra work. Loose the ally part of the game since you cant really use it for anything else than units.

Just my two cents

Farnsy
10-30-2013, 01:26 PM
If it's been mentioned before I'm sorry but speeding up the process of buying fortifications would be a great help for faction leaders, it takes an age to buy 60+ of each lv 1-15. Also is it possible to have a seperate donation log that could be reset by the faction leader to monitor daily donations

Apollymi
10-31-2013, 06:02 AM
I think that during wars there should be an option to raid ( not necessarily go to someone's base but something similar) so that if you come up against a faction who is much stronger then you would still be able to battle and go for the win or just pts. Even if the pts for raiding are less than attacking.

TehDutchie
11-01-2013, 11:54 AM
For the crate leaderboard events, there should be level tiers, where there are separate leaderboards for each tier (e.g lvl 50-100). This would benefit all and make the events a lot fairer and probably increase the amount of gold that is spent on these types of events- it will benefit you GREE!

Tyrant
11-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Imagine the wheel they use on a game show such as the one on the Wheel of Fortune. Except this wheel has, gold, units from past events, valor, and cash.

Each spin should cost the same as a scratcher (30 gold) and players should get one free spin a day.

The wheel should have common prizes in big slots, uncommon in medium slots,rare in small slots, and super rare in tiny slots.

Here are some examples of prizes:
Common: 500 valor, 5 gold, 100,000$, Artic operative A:147 D:102
Uncommon: 1000 valor, 15 gold, $1,000,000,Lone Star tank Attack:333 defense: 267
Rare: 5000 valor, 30 gold, 10,000,000$, Grand Devastator attack 3700 defense 2800
Super rare: 50,000 valor, 1000 gold,100,000,000$, wraith nuclear sub attack:67000 defense:50,000

These are all examples of the kinds of prizes I would use, and the unit prizes should be changed weekly.

The chance of getting a common spin should be 65%
Uncommon should be 30%
Rare should be 4%
Super rare should be 1%

Players should only be able to buy 15 spins for every 24 hour period, so after 24 hours your spins you can do reset to 15 for that time period.

If you do not like your prize you may discard it and it will go to a lucky random player somewhere in MW.

Anyway that is my idea, constructive criticism, ideas,opinions, and compliments are welcome.

One man army
11-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Greetings Folks,

As some of you might have seen over in the Kingdom Age forums, we are going around gathering feedback and ideas from everyone regarding what you would like to see in regards to making things more engaging, fun and all around entertaining for the community. You ask us but then you don't even try to incorporate what we say in-game.

Thanks!

What type of community/social events would you all like to see or take part in? Be it here in the forums or on our facebook. you ask us but then nothing changes it's still the same game. I'm glad daily rewards were added but I would like to see a new objective that even free players have a really good chance at winning.

Fossy
11-05-2013, 09:22 PM
This is not really a "community event" suggestion, but an idea to make finding items in your inventory easier..
A lot of guys have already asked for a sort button, or for the units to file in order of strength, but it seems that this can not be done for reasons unknown to us!

Here's my suggestion..... when the splash screen shows up showing the unit that you have just won, you click on the picture of the unit and be shown that units stats etc, just as it does when you click on the item from within your inventory.

The coding for this obviously already exists and should just need to be added to the code for the splash screen.

SnowbMoz
11-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Hi Guys,

With a reasonable size vault getting to the realms of some buildings and upgrades wont be possible how about a mortgage style icon...choose one building or upgrade...then be allowed to build it then invest your cash into that single item when you get it...and you cant collect or have bonus until its paid off~!!

Moz

SnowbMoz
11-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi,

also how about having a new Faction war building sea based?? maybe with some kind of boost attached to it?? energy replacement like tidal power which boosts ur stamina/energy...

busted
11-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Not sure if this is the place for this. I have seen alot of people posting about bad matchups during war. It happens and it is gonna be a pain for someone no matter what. I am only even posting cause I just pulled an all nighter and have had 3 targets in about 10 wars. We have faced many of the new streak teams in which only 2 or 3 guys from my top 150 faction can beat. Just curious why it is total stats matchmaking is based on and not average stats for the faction. This will make the streak factions obsolete as they would face other factions that have closely matched players.

Thanks for the listen.

K4S
11-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Add more sections/topics to so that everything is not grouped together in "General"

Allow Factions to create their own pages (only the top 4000 Ranked)
Tracked through the Faction ID it will show rank and past performance in wars and current Bonuses purchased.
A feature for new recruits to apply and contact faction directly.

Make an App for the forum. Allow players to choose what they subscribe notification to by game/section. So if there is a new event, technical difficulties, etc... you can send out push notifications to let players know whats up.

Allow us to hide topics if or mark it for spam.

Television
11-18-2013, 02:27 PM
I like tyrants idea

Tight4life73
11-18-2013, 09:23 PM
For one add a message board for talk between factions during battle, like a smack talk board.
Secondly please add a collect all money button, not bc I'm lazy but because I've accidentally sold buildings while trying to quickly retrieve my cash.
Third please add a button for officers to send the same message to all faction members. This would make my gaming experience much more fun and less time consuming.

Patric e
Everybody Alliance top 700 team 227965928

P:S: love the game please don't pay attention to all the crybabies who get burned out and blame it on gree

Graves
11-19-2013, 02:41 AM
Don't
Put
LTQ
Walkers
IN TO
Crowded
Areas
SHIPYARD.
It's
Pain
In The
Ass
To
Try
To
Tap
One
Needed
To
Do
The
Current
Mission.

☆Awol☆
11-19-2013, 05:09 AM
↑↑ 1000% agree ↑↑

remove what's not needed!!!

They're packed in like sardines...

Griffin4
11-20-2013, 05:30 AM
I know this might not be the right place to post this so apologies in advance

Avoid recruiting this guy his name is logo is id is 814145195 this guy is a leech and will reep all the rewards your faction wins then leave,he normally pops up just as you are about to complete the last leg of a faction goal he gets the big prize then leaves please be vigilant for this waste of space

Big she'd
11-21-2013, 01:29 AM
Maybe during case events have energy or stamina packs as part of the rewards when a case doesn't open

#Reaper
11-21-2013, 09:17 AM
I know this might not be the right place to post this so apologies in advance

Avoid recruiting this guy his name is logo is id is 814145195 this guy is a leech and will reep all the rewards your faction wins then leave,he normally pops up just as you are about to complete the last leg of a faction goal he gets the big prize then leaves please be vigilant for this waste of space

Lol sorry to hear about that but a forum would be nice yea... so it gets attention to avoid happening to other faction's out there

Mighty Min
11-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Lol sorry to hear about that but a forum would be nice yea... so it gets attention to avoid happening to other faction's out there

…Express help like/thread where some mod/admin would respond within an hour of help request - like now pushing towards 7hrs cannot get in game due to "Error on startup", no response to tickets and faction ltq is getting stuck because of me?!?:mad:

Monkigrass
11-21-2013, 11:28 PM
How about just making those gold money buildings purchasable with in game cash for a limited time?

Ibrahim...
11-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Individual and faction events with gold as reward

SultanB
12-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Update each buildings menu with its current Defense. Include boosts and arranged defense buildings, while making the overall defenses more effective.

binny
12-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Box events chances are rated low/medium/100%
Can provide in terms of percentages?
So we can stop complaining because we are not lucky.
If you only put low/medium/100%, you will always get complain from members who spent vaults of gold and yet don't get the rewards.
Is also better for you (Gree) to save manpower from answering members complaints.
This suggestion applies to all Chance Events.
Good job on Liam Van Block boss event where chances are stated in Percentages.
Cheers.

ELCAPITONE
12-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Amen, MW Chat sucks!! We have went to LINE and love it!!
Have something similar to that!!

SPWD
12-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Winners list for Italy would be nice you lazy wxxxxers

DEATHBUNNY
12-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I got some lowbies and didnt get reward for indivudual. I went to goals and noticed they weren't there. What is min level to get rewards? I did get faction reward for win.

Maadmaxx
12-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Since the #1 fun thing is the social aspect - make the "chat" much better. chat w/ your faction while you're on a map, etc. easier emoticons. see who's online. send a blast note to whole faction that shows up on news feed.

I agree that sounds like a good idea.

I was also thinking it would be great if they created a separate IM app for ipad and android that will allow
factions to see which members are online, discuss one-on-one or discuss team strategies during events.

The present chat is slow, you have to click several times to send something to the group, you don't know who is on or when you will get a response. And the worst part is you have to weed through
everyone's donations to see to see a message, for those who even look there, by the time they find the message its no longer relevant.

Maadmaxx
:cool:

Sir_Bob
12-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Gree should Publish Detailed LTQ when every event starts.

Because playing MW is like playing a board game without directions.

Zero development cost for Gree
Maximum P.R. benefit for Gree.

Maximum enjoyment for players.

M A R T I N
12-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Do something for your non-gold players. Some type of event based on actual smartness of a player or level would get them the farthest. Maybe even a tournament such as a chest event with leaderboards where gold is not allowed at all. Im sure alot of players would enjoy something like that.

BuriedSix
12-17-2013, 08:11 AM
I think the ltq's are getting just a little ridiculous. The reward is not worth the hassle

SPWD
12-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Or the gold!

magic267
12-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Gree should Publish Detailed LTQ when every event starts.

Because playing MW is like playing a board game without directions.

Zero development cost for Gree
Maximum P.R. benefit for Gree.

Maximum enjoyment for players.

+1 That is a great idea. Can you imagine that PLUS an upgraded / useful chat? That would be amazing!!!

beast1985
12-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Greetings Folks,

Thanks!

how about lowering prices 30% so more players will become casual gold buyers and yall make more money instead of losing hundreds of heavy gold buyers every month bc yall have gotten too greedy!! also make these peacetime events not take 10k gold to finish. an event shouldn't take more than 3-4k gold to finish

Speak Easy
12-18-2013, 12:20 PM
how about lowering prices 30% so more players will become casual gold buyers and yall make more money instead of losing hundreds of heavy gold buyers every month bc yall have gotten too greedy!! also make these peacetime events not take 10k gold to finish. an event shouldn't take more than 3-4k gold to finish

On the calculations (to finish) you have above, that's about $1,000 per event at the current rate and $300 - $400 per event at your suggested rate.

Between the last war and the next we have 7 events which does not include the war. That's $7,000 at the current rate or between $2,100 - $2,800 at your discounted rate every 3 weeks.

That's the most expensive game in history isn't it? A new car every 3 months!

$100 a cycle is everyone's game. At the current rate it's no one's game. The rich are not so stupid to spend that amount and the rest of us can't afford it or even want to afford it.

It gets more and more expensive every cycle and they have effectively priced themselves out of the market and encourage hackers and glitch use.

Such a pity really. The price point seems way out of whack.

Easy Echo
12-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Reward players who play your game on the holidays with special units or such.
Not a big deal, just tossing it in the pile

Sir War
12-20-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm Sir War and new to this game but is there a way to describe in detail for new players to know and learn how the world domination events work and how to go about them cuz I'm confused about them like crazy lol sorry.

Ron D.
12-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Greetings Folks,

Thanks!

I have an idea. Why don't you set it up that we can trade units to help out or faction members. Make it that once you trade a unit you can not trade back. This way you are not trading just to raid someone higher than you and then trade back. But make it that you can still earn the unit again.

twinstorm15
01-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Update the daily unit awarded. Instead of being on a 25 or 30 day cycle, how about changing it up.
The more days in a row you login to the game, the better the unit you receive.
If you miss a day and don't login, back to the beginning.
30, 60, 90, 120 days in a row, give a unit with a bonus, but also keep increasing the stats on the units awarded for those users day to day to day to day, etc. that login.
I don't think I have missed a day to login and claim my daily unit for about 6 months.....it would be nice to be rewarded for such loyalty.
And for those that do forget to login, SMACK, back to the beginning claiming low end units is your punishment.

Jjqr
01-03-2014, 01:37 AM
A new building / unit that does my laundry,

But also possibility for more building upgrade in one time

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Update the daily unit awarded. Instead of being on a 25 or 30 day cycle, how about changing it up.
30, 60, 90, 120 days in a row, give a unit with a bonus, but also keep increasing the stats on the units awarded for those users day to day to day to day, etc. that login.
I don't think I have missed a day to login and claim my daily unit for about 6 months.....it would be nice to be rewarded for such loyalty.
And for those that do forget to login, SMACK, back to the beginning claiming low end units is your punishment.

Sounds flagellatingly good.

Go on a trip, become ill and your 'busted'. Nice!

They might just go for this idea of yours.

Could call it MF.

tetra
01-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Be able to do something worthwhile with valour.

hikeler
01-03-2014, 10:05 AM
I have over 3million valour......valour is useless to most veteran players like my self.....lets trade in valour for something useful like gold!!! ok....well maybe concrete then!!!!!!or cash

Viscount Bell
01-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Would be nice if you could put things right with what there is already, like inventory in alphabetical order and the news showing faction messages, and lastly if it were possible to rearrange ally list or search function.
Cheers

Less is more, I like it!

Viscount Bell
01-04-2014, 05:26 AM

Some of us actually have a life outside the game fyi

Hardly
01-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Answer e-mail sent to Admin.

Swimteam
01-12-2014, 06:53 AM
A lot of us im sure would like free gold and have other better ways to earn it by using in game money or some other way to get free gold without having to spend hundreds to finish one ltq or something. we the community like free things!

MWVeteran
01-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Good ideas

Dcamerlin
01-20-2014, 12:49 PM
I would like to see an option to edit the layout of my base. Is this possible?

CC1
01-20-2014, 02:00 PM
I would like to see an option to edit the layout of my base. Is this possible?

While your idea would be nice, I think there are more important issues to address. Again, not trying to be rude or dismissive. It is a good idea. But, there are more pressing more important issues.

italo512
01-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Bring back the tournament of factions!!! It would also be nice to somehow individually reward a faction member for doing special deeds. Maybe giving a gold bar or two to the members who donates most money, or be able to give a prize to someone who gains the most faction points, etc!!! This could really motivate members!!

steelhead
01-23-2014, 01:02 AM
At this moment WD is the main event. So, you should have the most fun from WD. That isn't the case for most factions. As we all now, the match up algoritm isn't working flawless. There are several streak teams using intel to avoid eachother. So what happens next when normal factions got matched with streak teams: The only way a normal faction could beat a streak team is when they caught them off guard by pounding their cc. Streak teams are smarter now, they keep a better buffer. This results in less gold spending by either of the factions. The normal faction knows they can't beat, so no need to use gold, just wait it out. Streakers now they can't be beated, resulting in a cheap win. This will hurt gree. So, what can be done.

Change the algoritm for match ups. Use average strength, so every single player will have a chance to beat someone and willing to use gold.i stated the following in an other thread: random match ups without declaring, so even streak teams can matched up to eachother and intel would be worthless. Even if it is for a certain mainframe, random match ups would give WD an extra dimension. Gold usage would axplode, maybe not for top 10 but for the rest it would.