PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for how factions should be changed

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 11:11 AM
1: Factions should have guild increases up to 120, this will allow more competition between factions, by creating less factions, as most will merge with equally powerful factions.

2: Energy regen and stamina regen bonuses, each faction should have the ability to buy bonuses that either take off time or the amount of energy or stamina regenerated.

3: Give only officers and the leaders the ability to declare war.

4: Put in a feature where by majority rule the faction leader can be overthrown.

5: Put in a feature that counts each members WD and BP points for all of the events.

6:If a player hasn't scored any WD then give leaders the ability to kick them out during a war.

7: Have a separate donation pot for money and valor that works as a lottery system in which one person in the faction gets all of it, but only if they donated to the lottery.

warrends
10-11-2013, 11:26 AM
1: Factions should have guild increases up to 120, this will allow more competition between factions, by creating less factions, as most will merge with equally powerful factions.

This would end up costing 100 buzzillion dollars. I wouldn't mind seeing the cap go above 60, but 120? I do like your point though: less factions.

2: Energy regen and stamina regen bonuses, each faction should have the ability to buy bonuses that either take off time or the amount of energy or stamina regenerated.

Not bad ideas. At some point most factions will run out of upgrades and money will become mostly useless. I'm glad they upped the levels of health regen and others to 7. Adding additional types of bonuses would be nice to see too.

No. Though in all 3 games I've seen non-officers (and officers) declare at the wrong time, if you HAVE to have an officer online to declare you may not be able to declare at all. We're lucky in that we straddle the entire planet. Other factions are based in specific areas by intent and therefore would have a hard time declaring in the middle of their night. I think this would be less of an improvement than you think.

4: Put in a feature where by majority rule the faction leader can be overthrown.

No. If you don't like the leader, you (and your buddies) can find another faction.

5: Put in a feature that counts each members WD and BP points for all of the events.

Not bad but just like the other rankings they get reset to zero as soon as you jump out. Like many other factions we have a junior faction. When we hop down to donate a bit or help them for whatever reason, when we return to our main our points get reset.

6:If a player hasn't scored any WD then give leaders the ability to kick them out during a war.

Zero WD points does NOT equal zero participation. In CC I'm still an LLP, so in the last war I was the designated PAer. No WD points (except when all of those idiots attacked me and lost, gaining me unwanted XP --- bastages!!!). And if you expand this to just allowing the leader to kick during war for any reason, well, this has been discussed ad nauseum many times. Bad idea.

7: Have a separate donation pot for money and valor that works as a lottery system in which one person in the faction gets all of it, but only if they donated to the lottery.

Good idea. Can be abused but good nonetheless.

Arc Burn
10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
With all of these mergers, what are people to do that have their faction initials in their name?

kguittar
10-11-2013, 12:32 PM
With all of these mergers, what are people to do that have their faction initials in their name?
Watch 50 videos and change your name...simple.

Arc Burn
10-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Watch 50 videos and change your name...simple.

was joking...

SGT Rud
10-11-2013, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=warrends;1024938]

No. Though in all 3 games I've seen non-officers (and officers) declare at the wrong time, if you HAVE to have an officer online to declare you may not be able to declare at all. We're lucky in that we straddle the entire planet. Other factions are based in specific areas by intent and therefore would have a hard time declaring in the middle of their night. I think this would be less of an improvement than you think. /, I like this idea. If the faction isnt able to operate then the faction could designate more officers. Its that simple. The rest of us should not have to suffer from the in-operability of another faction. Yes, we should trust our team, but we have had a guy with us for two weeks prior to WD, then he decides to show his true colors. Lucky for us we were already in back to back all weekend mode anyway.

Not bad but just like the other rankings they get reset to zero as soon as you jump out. Like many other factions we have a junior faction. When we hop down to donate a bit or help them for whatever reason, when we return to our main our points get reset. I like this as well, but should add that it should be a seperate profile screen only officers and leader of the faction in which you are appliying can see. When they click your name, it will have each faction you are in, which WDs you fought in in that faction, DOnations, WD points, and faction points under each faction as well. If you hop in and out, it still keeps the total.

Good idea. Can be abused but good nonetheless. / This is a horrible idea. I wish that my faction could donate me money so I could build all the LEs straight to 10 easily.

gb7
10-11-2013, 01:57 PM
NO to overthrowing the faction leader! If you don't like the leader then leave.

Kefa
10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
I like all but #6 in some form, and hereby second these other nominations - as if this were a committee, but it's worth a shot ;)

#6 (able to kick during WD), I disagree and think that one would cause more problems than it solves. It's tough, but recruit solid members before WD, vet them, and reap the consequences. Just my .02, fwiw.