PDA

View Full Version : Event: Confuse SUP

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 09:00 AM
So I've decided to start this event in which I'm going to watch videos until I get fifty gold, and I'm going to make my new name SUP (my In game name). If we can get enough people to do this it will cause tons of confusion within the SUP empire and will be the biggest troll this game has ever seen! So who's with me?

Paul Wall
10-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Crickets...

Lift Ticket
10-11-2013, 09:05 AM
you do realize there are people with SUP names in factions that are not under SUP....but go ahead, you now may become a virtual punching bag for the people who have a rival hatred for the SUP members and for the SUP members who you are trying to confuse. You do realize they are very well organized and can figure you out, right? but, go ahead...have your fun!!

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 09:08 AM
If thousands of people did it it would cause mass confusion, and I know lol but my stats can take it.

Biensoi
10-11-2013, 09:31 AM
If thousands of people did it it would cause mass confusion, and I know lol but my stats can take it.
Don't you think they know who is who in SUP?

Starling
10-11-2013, 09:37 AM
I prefer everyone change their name to Alex.

KillerDriller
10-11-2013, 09:43 AM

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Rat pie
10-11-2013, 09:52 AM
I'm sure thoundsands of people have better things to do than change there name to sup...you say your stats can take it what are your stats?

droffatsto50
10-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Dude... that's like dividing by 0...

ryguy8899
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
SUP isn't stupid that wont work.

ryguy8899
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Dude... that's like dividing by 0...lol so true it's not possible.

Tyrant
10-11-2013, 11:58 AM
SUP controls around 7-10 factions they can't keep track of everyone.

Mcdoc
10-11-2013, 12:01 PM
I think I'm going back to having every in the faction change their name to "250k def" - that worked well for us in Greenland - LoL

Except now of course - we would have to make it "7500k def" to account for stat inflation :/

vorm
10-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Except now of course - we would have to make it "7500k def" to account for stat inflation :/

And add another zero to it before each war in order to keep up.

Lift Ticket
10-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I think I'm going back to having every in the faction change their name to "250k def" - that worked well for us in Greenland - LoL

Or we could all change our namess to:

Kraken (female avatar with pink headband)
Naked Cherry Pie
Pacifist Spoon
Alex

JamesBond
10-11-2013, 02:01 PM
So I've decided to start this event in which I'm going to watch videos until I get fifty gold, and I'm going to make my new name SUP (my In game name). If we can get enough people to do this it will cause tons of confusion within the SUP empire and will be the biggest troll this game has ever seen! So who's with me?

Do you have any idea what is going on ? Do you think SUP don't know who are members and in constant contact with each other, get a grip and you say your stats can handle the heat from the big boys, I say you might aswel change your name to HIT ME PLEASE or IM A SUP HATER then sit back and enjoy the show.

Have a nice day JBOND......

Exxtraterrestrial
10-11-2013, 02:53 PM

This is a bad idea not everyone in sup is named sup

Norseman
10-11-2013, 04:42 PM
SUP isn't stupid that wont work.

Who says I'm not stupid, believe me I am!

Norseman
10-11-2013, 04:44 PM
SUP controls around 7-10 factions they can't keep track of everyone.

Thanks for the update, good to know.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-11-2013, 04:49 PM
tyrnt seriously this is the most STUPID idea i have ever heard on the forums! this will cause mass confusion but not to sup if sup has so much money why dont they spend it on keeping track of players and security already? it will cause confusion among regular non sup players

Speed ump
10-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Haha, please do give that a shot.

lemonhaze
10-11-2013, 05:01 PM
I prefer everyone change their name to Alex. lol thats what i did starling..everone loved looking for my lvl 6 AC's and my lvl 5 artic rigs,lvl 5 tatras and lvl 5 barracks...not to mention all other LEs are lvl 4 and up..i uess when they see 11m iph they wanna raid everthing but when i did the name change it did a whole lot in helping getting farmers off my base..i suppose have 4m defense also helps but from how it is now i lose about 12m a day but my lvl 4 villas cover that since i get 10m off ever one..not even coutning the other 12s that are lvl 5 except the nanos and they are llvll4 but it takes 101hrs to get to lvl 5 and by that time i can get 2 LE builds upgradeed..my next upgrade since i got 900m in my bank willl be to upgrade that new LE to 10 and get that cool air unit for ingame cash...then i will jump over to my villas and get one of them to 10 and then slowly work the next one till it gets to where it cost welll over 1b to upgraade...i checked my AC's and the next upgrade is 1.2b but it will give out 45m a day once i do finallly get there...but i have to be able to do it b4 the war cannot be overvault for the war since being llv 250 i could lose 500m on weekend since no set limts

Speed ump
10-11-2013, 06:42 PM
I just stay over vault during the war these days. If they can take it, they're welcome to it

Snipey
10-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I just stay over vault during the war these days. If they can take it, they're welcome to it

I've seen people play overvault in about 5 wars, seems in the early WD people would use gold on them alot and they would take 1000+ loses even if they gave little WD points. Now everyone makes so much cash and its not very useful %99 of people go for points. Last war a guy on my team level 125 had 2b overvault with high Defense and took 150 loses. We had players level 200+ with same D people would go for them. We faced all top 3 teams as well as many top 10/25/50. I still don't got the b**** to do it tho. Also @ lemonhaze I know in level 250 everyone probably sees same rivals and knows who got what but I RARLEY check rivals with usa or Iran flag because they seem to generally have weaker stats/lower IPH. More camoflauge. I could be wrong on that but that's at least how I look for rivals. Russia and UK I always click first.

Powerbang
10-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Your theory on flags is solid. Anyone who knows what they are doing is flying one of the flags you mentioned.

People who know what they are doing have decent IPH usually.

I've seen people play overvault in about 5 wars, seems in the early WD people would use gold on them alot and they would take 1000+ loses even if they gave little WD points. Now everyone makes so much cash and its not very useful %99 of people go for points. Last war a guy on my team level 125 had 2b overvault with high Defense and took 150 loses. We had players level 200+ with same D people would go for them. We faced all top 3 teams as well as many top 10/25/50. I still don't got the b**** to do it tho. Also @ lemonhaze I know in level 250 everyone probably sees same rivals and knows who got what but I RARLEY check rivals with usa or Iran flag because they seem to generally have weaker stats/lower IPH. More camoflauge. I could be wrong on that but that's at least how I look for rivals. Russia and UK I always click first.

Triad
10-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Just change your name to 'Over-vaulted' or 'I don't bank', LOL