PDA

View Full Version : I recommend to Cease Fire on Supplier Shutdown LTQ...

Gambit12
10-11-2013, 07:57 AM
If you care about leveling up so fast don't go for it, but if you don't care then go for it. My LLP just leveled up like 5 to 7 times now & decide to stand down on this LTQ. It's not worth leveling up for WD war points. Just my 3 cents..:cool:

Edit: This LTQ is so freaking boring & tapping 1 target like a thousand times. Gree, can you do 1 shot 1 kill on a target or something...

HGF69
10-11-2013, 08:10 AM
You just realised this with 1 day to go? I think most factions realised this some time ago and have already stood down.

CJ D
10-11-2013, 08:17 AM
The one tap/one kill thing won't work for them. No one will hit a target that takes 200 energy to kill but gives 600 xp. Guys don't mind too much getting them 30 at a time...or some don't anyway. But when you start giving them in the hundreds...people get leery.

Gambit12
10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
The one tap/one kill thing won't work for them. No one will hit a target that takes 200 energy to kill but gives 600 xp. Guys don't mind too much getting them 30 at a time...or some don't anyway. But when you start giving them in the hundreds...people get leery.

What level are you CJ D?

candyson
10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
We just had our players who don't care about xp do it, we're on 13/13 prestige as a top 1500 faction.
Edit: And I can say that this has been a nice stat boost

droffatsto50
10-11-2013, 08:25 AM
My faction as a matter of fact going for it, I've helped them out and whatever but not to any massive extent, only managed to level up 3 times and we're now on 13/13 prestige, hoping for them to finish.

gb7
10-11-2013, 08:26 AM
The last Boss XP per hit is 137.

Twist of Cain
10-11-2013, 08:38 AM
We want more XP Gree Admins
We want more XP
We like it
We love it
We want more of it
Make it hurt Gree Admins
Make it hurt
[clap clap]
Make it hurt Gree Admins
Make it hurt
[clap clap]

droffatsto50
10-11-2013, 09:11 AM
I have calculated for myself that the stat gains are 39,760/46,555, keep in mind this is with my bonuses but without the Rhino LUV so I predict with my bonuses that'll give about a 10,000/8,500 stat boost. That'll roughly take it to 50,000/55,000 for stats, can't complain for only 3 level gain!

HayeZeus
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
This has been my favorite LTQ so far.

thundarr
10-11-2013, 10:15 AM

How many others have you done?

HayeZeus
10-11-2013, 10:17 AM
All of them

Sir josh
10-11-2013, 10:48 AM

It is clear to me that this game, for me and many like me, is rapidly heading for the trash heap. I recently read about the Gold Bonus program. There is no way I will spend money to keep playing this and it is clear that leaves me out of the running for any high finishes. It is all about people who are spending gold for nothing. And I mean LOTS of money.

As for XP increases, when I level to the range that I cannot compete in, I will retire from the game. Fun while it lasted. No longer fun. When you avoid contests to keep from leveling up the game becomes boring.

We will see howling I last, but I bet after Mexico.

CJ D
10-11-2013, 10:55 AM
What level are you CJ D?

Hlp is above 100 Llp is 58.

vorm
10-11-2013, 11:18 AM
So much tapping... So much XP... So boring...
While I love tapping the same guys over and over for hour on end, still my favorite is when I'm tapping like crazy and eventually tap the wrong guy in the big crowd of them who gives me even more XP for nothing, that really puts a smile on my face.

Mcdoc
10-11-2013, 11:48 AM
They could at least give us 100 million cash each time we leveled up since they are boosting the XP! I went up 10 levels - pushed me all the way to level 256 :/

mreilly
10-11-2013, 12:03 PM
We just had our players who don't care about xp do it, we're on 13/13 prestige as a top 1500 faction.
Edit: And I can say that this has been a nice stat boost

You're an idiot if you think this event was beneficial to your faction.. I say that even though my faction is on the last level of prestige as well... I chose not to do this event.

Who's the idiot that says hitting the last boss 40 times at a cost of 650 energy each is worthwhile with all that xp? I think i saw one of our LLP's level up 30 times as he sacrificed himself for the good of everyone...

HayeZeus
10-11-2013, 12:07 PM
You're an idiot if you think this event was beneficial to your faction.

I think this event was very beneficial to our faction. I guess I'm an idiot!

CJ D
10-11-2013, 02:12 PM
You're an idiot if you think this event was beneficial to your faction.. I say that even though my faction is on the last level of prestige as well... I chose not to do this event.

Who's the idiot that says hitting the last boss 40 times at a cost of 650 energy each is worthwhile with all that xp? I think i saw one of our LLP's level up 30 times as he sacrificed himself for the good of everyone...

So someone took an llp up 30 lvls for the good of the faction and you just sat back and sucked up the units? Your in game name isn't William is it? We booted you yesterday....

mreilly
10-11-2013, 02:56 PM
So someone took an llp up 30 lvls for the good of the faction and you just sat back and sucked up the units? Your in game name isn't William is it? We booted you yesterday....

Your either blind or stupid because you missed the part that said I didn't partake in this faction one while the rest of my faction did...

HayeZeus
10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Your either blind or stupid because you missed the part that said I didn't partake in this faction one while the rest of my faction did...

Really McFly?

Chris_
10-11-2013, 03:32 PM
To me this was by far the worst. When full I could use up my 3k energy and lvl up nearly every time. That being said my faction finished the event.

Mastert55!
10-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Well no matter what you do, if you complete the missions you will still be getting some what of the same XP but its much more of a pain in the butt tapping on guy 100 times. I wasted 30 min completing the first 15 missions just tapping people 1000 times.

CJ D
10-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Well no matter what you do, if you complete the missions you will still be getting some what of the same XP but its much more of a pain in the butt tapping on guy 100 times. I wasted 30 min completing the first 15 missions just tapping people 1000 times.

Yeah, I'm with y'all there. But just that it doesn't look that bad to get the xp at 30 a pop as opposed to 5-600. Kinda like how no matter how many times I've explained it, I will have guys buy two or three truckloads of gold during a war instead of a vault....they feel better spending $40 a pop. Yes, I know it makes no sense. Lol.

CJ D
10-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Lol. I have found through my lifetime that mooches are the most blissfully ignorant group of folks around. Yes, I fully comprehend the fact that you didn't partake in attacking any targets in the faction ltq for your faction, while the remainder did. Therein lies my point. You sat back, allowed everyone else in your faction attack the targets, gain xps for the units that not only they, but YOU as well receive due to it being a FACTION ltq. Are you so blind or stupid that you were unaware that you received the same units that they did since you are a member of the faction, whether you participated or not?

Now, if you want to tell us now that you voluntarily removed yourself from your faction during this event do as to not reap the rewards of others efforts, I will kindly, and humbly withdraw my statements and apologize. But not before I throw my BS flag and call personal foul for mucking up the field.

HayeZeus
10-11-2013, 05:42 PM
CJ D I think everyone knew what you were saying there, except McFly of course lol

CJ D
10-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Lol. I'm not sure he understands that he still gets the units.

Einszwei
10-12-2013, 03:11 AM

That's just cruel dude the llp is selflessly sacrificing himself while you we just mooching the units just because you don't have the balls to level up a few times, man up bro and beat that guys ass

Stacey
10-12-2013, 07:04 AM
So much tapping... So much XP... So boring...
While I love tapping the same guys over and over for hour on end, still my favorite is when I'm tapping like crazy and eventually tap the wrong guy in the big crowd of them who gives me even more XP for nothing, that really puts a smile on my face.
Exactly! Some of the maps have so many targets you can't hit the right one.

Ivan the Dictator
10-12-2013, 08:23 AM

only 30? my beloved llp leveled up 100 times. currently at level 150.

droffatsto50
10-12-2013, 09:34 AM
only 30? my beloved llp leveled up 100 times. currently at level 150.
And my LLP leveled up... 1 time! Stats are now 274k/300k at level 34

dpghost mobile
10-12-2013, 09:37 AM
All what I can say is that we did it, and found a smart way around

gwill
10-12-2013, 10:36 AM
sehswthtrstrh