PDA

View Full Version : Apparently GREE doesn't wnat people to post they have quitted...

Vito Corleone
10-11-2013, 02:32 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70744-I-have-quitted-the-game!!!/page3

Bad publicity probably.

punawa
10-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Is Gree located in North Korea?

Vito Corleone
10-11-2013, 02:52 AM
They still have some employees in San Francisco. Don't know about other locations---

ablankone
10-11-2013, 03:02 AM
No... it's cos, as they said, it's just cluttering the forum... :p

We need a new stealth word guys... how about 'squatting'?

It's dictionary definition seems appropriate given the ever evolving CC T&Cs:

1. squat
A place/building obtained by one who settled the unoccupied land without legal claim.

... I'm close to squatting

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70744-I-have-quitted-the-game!!!/page3

Bad publicity probably.

ski_tzo
10-11-2013, 03:22 AM
I agree its getting boring now.

"Boo-Hoo I quit, but like I'm going to be like a turd that won't flush and hang about complaining for another while"

Brendan
10-11-2013, 04:10 AM

Gree is a Japanese company, they bought out Funzio last year. The irony is that I think Crime City is outlawed in Japan. New players have now been banned in New Zealand as well, probably other countries.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-11-2013, 04:27 AM
It's not the game that's outlawed In Japan but some of the events that they were running. They were call kompu gacha.

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/TylerYork/20120525/171124/

http://www.serkantoto.com/2012/11/01/kompu-gacha-package-box-gacha/

Here's a few articles on it.

sister morphine
10-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Gree is a Japanese company, they bought out Funzio last year. The irony is that I think Crime City is outlawed in Japan. New players have now been banned in New Zealand as well, probably other countries.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1pbQ7K-541o/TCq--F4K5lI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/SOs04_vA5ns/s1600/sarcasm-the-big-bang-theory-8135257-500-281.jpg
You missed that? ;)

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 07:43 AM
It's cj. He's insecure, and he doesn't think that criticism is relevant. Removing all criticism means the game is fine.

Btw cj, just because some girl flutters he eyelashes at you doesn't mean she's competent.

See, I didn't event mention that it was CE that was incompetent. You should be happy. :)

TMI
10-11-2013, 08:18 AM
hey. welcome back BZ
:D

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-11-2013, 08:20 AM

No one bit? I think you're right though Gree is in N. Korea, pretty sure.

The_
10-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Dont need more pity topics on this forum. I'm tired of reading all these insecure topics about how "I spent my life savings on this game and ended up a drama queen, middle-aged person moaning on a phone game forum". Have some respect for yourself and stop letting the world know you made the worst decision of your life by spending thousands of dollars on a phone game. All these threads are pointless as there are many players who still enjoy this game without the stress of trying to keep up in the top 10. At the end of the day we don't care because most of us play on leisure time and enjoy spending our money on food, clothing, and maybe a nice cruise for under a fraction of the amount you foolishly spend on this game.

Bottom-line:
If you quit don't make a pointless topic about it- makes you look like an addicted imbecile that needs treatment.

If you quit and decide to come back don't make a big deal out of it.

Have a nice day.

Randolph
10-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Dont need more pity topics on this forum. I'm tired of reading all these insecure topics about how "I spent my life savings on this game and ended up a drama queen, middle-aged person moaning on a phone game forum". Have some respect for yourself.

Great option for you, just dont read it :-) buy a book or play sim city to spend your time. Don't you know, you dont actually have to click on threads and just read info you want?! My conclusion about you: poor attempt at trolling. But hey don't give up try again and again until you master it lol

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Dont need more pity topics on this forum. I'm tired of reading all these insecure topics about how "I spent my life savings on this game and ended up a drama queen, middle-aged person moaning on a phone game forum". Have some respect for yourself.

I think I love you.

Randolph
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I think I love you.

I feel a bromance coming up maybe you should start a thread and propose lmao

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 08:48 AM
I feel a bromance coming up maybe you should start a thread and propose lmao

Clogging the forum with uselessness, no thank you. Besides, it would only get lost in the sea of pity party quit threads.

The_
10-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Great option for you, just dont read it :-) buy a book or play sim city to spend your time. Don't you know, you dont actually have to click on threads and just read info you want?! My conclusion about you: poor attempt at trolling. But hey don't give up try again and again until you master it lol
I read topics looking for reasoning and insight. I'm sarcastic most of the time, but when it comes down to basic decency we need to draw a line. This forum doesn't need all the recent negativity encouraging players to quit just because GREE decided to reconfigure their bonus program and boosting stats on the final event prizes. The majority of players are either free or tapjoy-oriented. Most of us don't finish LTQ's, SLTQ's, boss events, etc, but we do enjoy working hard for the little that we get compared to the gold players. Whether stats are inflated or not, the gold players will always have an edge over the majority of free players, so their complaints are childish. I'm trying to save these so-called respected players of the community some dignity by encouraging them to stop making this game their second life and enjoy playing it like the rest of us.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:08 AM
It does need the negativity, because Gree act in a way the causes negativity. Hardly a ideal result in a gaming company. No doubt caused by the fact that they're more concerned about protecting the fragile egos of their woefully incompetent employees than in providing a positive gaming experience.

And if you want to claim that you're a contributor to the forum you should probably contribute. Just sayin.

The_
10-11-2013, 09:11 AM
It does need the negativity, because Gree act in a way the causes negativity. Hardly a ideal result in a gaming company. No doubt caused by the fact that they're more concerned about protecting the fragile egos of their woefully incompetent employees than in providing a positive gaming experience.

And if you want to claim that you're a contributor to the forum you should probably contribute. Just sayin.
Hey man, thought you quit. Welcome back we've all missed you for the past 5 mins or so.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:12 AM
And thank you for proving my point. Perhaps you could start by listening to facts instead of rumours.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 09:12 AM

He did contribute. He posts, therefore he is.

Just becuase his opinions and experiences with the game differ from yours doesn't make them any less of a contribution.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:15 AM
No, that they are different doesn't make them useless. That they are snide, uninformed remarks do. Even your obvious trolling is more of a benefit to the game.

Platform96
10-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey man, thought you quit. Welcome back we've all missed you for the past 5 mins or so.

I rarely post on this forum... this totally made me laugh. genius!

billythekid123
10-11-2013, 09:17 AM
lololololololololololololol perfect.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Simple minds.

Can you enlightened gentlemen please link my retirement thread, I seem to not be able to find it.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 09:21 AM
No, that they are different doesn't make them useless. That they are snide, uninformed remarks do. Even your obvious awesomeness is more of a benefit to the game.

Well, thank you. This Molly is one happy Maguire.

billythekid123
10-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Simple minds.

Can you enlightened gentlemen please link my retirement thread, I seem to not be able to find it.

This is my final message. I'll be deleting the game in the next 72 hours - as soon as I've burnt through the last of my gold. And any newb who wants to whinge that nobody cares, feel free to look at the flood of messages on my wall, then take a look at yourslf. A good, hard, look.

Please change your name to Kim Kardashian and go away. So much for your "final" post. You make a quitting topic every other day. Calm down bro.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Please change your name to Kim Kardashian and go away. So much for your "final" post. You make a quitting topic every other day. Calm down bro.
I've decided to stick around for another hour or so. Where are these quitting topics you refer to?

Once again you make a snide, ignorant remark and refuse to deal with the actual issues.

Dipstik
10-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Oh baldy, just suck it up and say "no, that wasn't my final message." Contrary to popular belief, it IS actually possible to dig your way out of a hole, but you're doing it wrong.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Oh baldy, just suck it up and say "no, that wasn't my final message." Contrary to popular belief, it IS actually possible to dig your way out of a hole, but you're doing it wrong.
You're right. I came back and thought I'd made one post. I was mistaken, and have failed to live up to my word.

For anyone concerned about the "issue", I've come back from an event and have nothing to do until I go to bed, so I'm poking around the forum, and will make replies when I see fit.

soO_wavVvy
10-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Clogging the forum with uselessness, no thank you. Besides, it would only get lost in the sea of pity party quit threads.

you mean like every single one of your posts?

Hodgy83
10-11-2013, 11:32 AM
you mean like every single one of your posts?

+1
morecharacters

nikosuave
10-11-2013, 01:06 PM
He did contribute. He posts, therefore he is.

Just becuase his opinions and experiences with the game differ from yours doesn't make them any less of a contribution.

Totally agree.... therefore people should be able to post their opinions about why they quit. Gree doesn't want "Quitting" to become the new bandwagon. There are hundreds if not thousands of pointless threads, and gree chose to single out retirement threads. smh

pervbear
10-11-2013, 01:22 PM
No... it's cos, as they said, it's just cluttering the forum... :p

We need a new stealth word guys... how about 'squatting'?

It's dictionary definition seems appropriate given the ever evolving CC T&Cs:

1. squat
A place/building obtained by one who settled the unoccupied land without legal claim.

... I'm close to squatting

I'll squat all over your face.

Assault and Flattery
10-11-2013, 01:37 PM
It's mostly just that it's really annoying, and half the time they come back anyway...

The_
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
It's mostly just that it's really annoying, and half the time they come back anyway...
LOL. Poopface Killah just brought this forum some real.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
and half the time they come back anyway...

Quoted for truth.