PDA

View Full Version : Phony retirements

Brendan
10-11-2013, 01:36 AM
So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?

Rebels
10-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Dippy will be back down a few spots. I'm sure he will be very disappointed

Vito Corleone
10-11-2013, 02:29 AM
So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.

Captain Torgue
10-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.

Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.

Vito Corleone
10-11-2013, 02:54 AM
Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.I have, seriously, thought like if I go on vacation abroad will there be Wifi? How much CC stats will I loose...that I don't have to do anymore.
So CC has controlled a big part of my life...too big.

Vito Corleone
10-11-2013, 02:57 AM
Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.

Brendan
10-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.

Exactly, if someone switches from being a gold to a free player then the stats soon drop relative to everyone else. Joining a low level syndicate would mean lower bonuses and a further drop in stats. So still the hassle of collecting buildings and wasting weekends taking part in wars, just at a low level.

People should do as you've done, just quit completely.

Gingeasian
10-11-2013, 04:08 AM
When did balth actually say he quit.
Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.

Brendan
10-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.

A better way to get rid of his gold would be to chase tam all the way in the Steam Box event, like he did the last one!

geminiking01
10-11-2013, 04:43 AM
I'm weaning myself off the game. I uninstalled the game but couldn't stay away. I wanted to see if uninstalling affected my building collection times. I am checking crime city less and less. I really don't care if I get robbed anymore. The point will come where I won't check cc at all. Hopefully I can stay away for the entire weekend.

Muj
10-11-2013, 04:49 AM
I'm weaning myself off the game. I uninstalled the game but couldn't stay away. I wanted to see if uninstalling affected my building collection times. I am checking crime city less and less. I really don't care if I get robbed anymore. The point will come where I won't check cc at all. Hopefully I can stay away for the entire weekend.
Get a cc patch..

HavingFun
10-11-2013, 04:49 AM
So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

I know right. How do you retire from a phone game. Why make a thread about it. Just pm Dip so he knows he gained another spot. :))

sister morphine
10-11-2013, 07:11 AM
That's what I thought. Worth keeping an eye on him to get an idea of just how much he has of the stuff. :D

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't understand why everyone is quitting. IMO, the game has never been better. Maybe my view is skewed slightly by the sudden assention of (MoM), but in all honesty, I don't see where GREE has gone wrong besides a couple minor hiccups now and again. And that can only be expected in an online game like this.

Learn a lesson from the Mollies and just have fun, people.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 07:39 AM

Sorry, I missed that bit where I announced retirement.

To be perfectly clear:
1. I am retiring, the process is not complete. Hence my current name. I was waiting for the LTB, and now I have a case event into which i will sink my remaining gold. I will change my name as soon as I'm done, so tam can decide whether to go for it or not. I will leave more than enough time for her to chase it down. The cost will be significantly more than the gold that she'd save in war, purely because that's what I've got left.
2. I will retire very soon, and change my name to make that clear.
3. I am not retiring because of the latest gold program changes. despite the fact that they are designed to give me and players like me an unfair advantage, the changes would have made me more likely to quit, had I not been intending to already. People who have the cash to spend at these levels like a challenge. Unfortunately nobody at Gree making these decisions could afford to compete at this level, so they don't understand what sort of people they are dealing with.

Simple fact. Gree hates their customers.

I gave them a free pass for much longer than I should have, because I thought they were trying to improve it. I was wrong. And in news surprising to nobody but Gree, there a plenty of companies that supply high quality entertainment and good customer service who are happy to get a customer with a spare 10k a month in their entertainment budget. Not only that, but they'll not actively insult the intelligence of their customers.

This is my final message. I'll be deleting the game in the next 72 hours - as soon as I've burnt through the last of my gold. And any newb who wants to whinge that nobody cares, feel free to look at the flood of messages on my wall, then take a look at yourslf. A good, hard, look.

Edit. Also, Gree should probably stop referring tickets to the forums if they're going to continually ban the people providing useful information. Sorry cj, your fragile ego will have to take a backseat.

Edit2/ for anyone thinking of going top tier, you should know that the weapons are weak, and the mods are 3% category mods. Literally none of my top tier weapons make my bonus screen, and I could earn $60k worth of mods free-playing a halfway decent camper account. The most recent was 3300 with 3% gun attack. There's a reason they don't advertise what they are.

Bartolo
10-11-2013, 07:45 AM
damn, now this is a quitting thread. better lock it down CJ

soO_wavVvy
10-11-2013, 07:48 AM
its been fun bz. but its definently understandable

Pepper
10-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Balt, what name are you using for the event? I see:

1. tam, 264
2. GoTTi's Dirty Louie, 89
3. Frankey, 87
4. Betty, 83
5. Uncle Sam, 63

I thought I saw you as Balthazar-retiring and you were in the lead when I sent to sleep. What happened?

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm still balthazar-retiring. I will be balthazar-retired when im done. I have 3 widgets at the moment. Any display showing otherwise is another Gree screwup.

Tam: I'm collecting cases. When I've got enough that I can burn through my gold I'll open them, then change my name, and delete the game. I don't care what moves you make before and after. If you're willing to take me on my word then obviously you can minimise gold spend. If not, then so be it.

Yes, I've posted again, but only to clarify. Legit last post right here.

Pepper
10-11-2013, 08:12 AM
I'm still balthazar-retiring. I will be balthazar-retired when im done. I have 3 widgets at the moment. Any display showing otherwise is another Gree screwup.

Tam: I'm collecting cases. When I've got enough that I can burn through my gold I'll open them, then change my name, and delete the game. I don't care what moves you make before and after. If you're willing to take me on my word then obviously you can minimise gold spend. If not, then so be it.

See you later Balt. It was fun :)

Edit: Actually, it was fun up until about a month ago. Since then... not so much fun. Enjoy your life after the game!

TigrisCauda
10-11-2013, 08:57 AM

Why is it any of your business or concern why other people do things? Lol are folks not allowed to decide which degree of retirement they're comfortable with? Or are you the retirement police, wandering around and determining what you think is acceptable?

You should probably just worry about your own game, and let people do what they want. None of the nice folks you named owe you any explanation whatsoever, and I'm surprised Balt even responded, but that's his choice.

billythekid123
10-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Why is it any of your business or concern why other people do things? Lol are folks not allowed to decide which degree of retirement they're comfortable with? Or are you the retirement police, wandering around and determining what you think is acceptable?

You should probably just worry about your own game, and let people do what they want. None of the nice folks you named owe you any explanation whatsoever, and I'm surprised Balt even responded, but that's his choice.
You're an idiot. They made quitting topics and still play this game. Shows how naive you are for supporting hypocritical addicts.

TigrisCauda
10-11-2013, 09:00 AM
You're an idiot. They made quitting topics and still play this game. Shows how naive you are for supporting hypocritical addicts.

Lol sure buddy, whatever you say.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:02 AM

Ever plan on responding to actual discussions of the game, or just make snide remarks from the portion of the bleachers reserved for the incompetent? You've had opportunities, and declined each time.

aron
10-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Hey zeemer, i know you are one of the big players in this game, and i feel ur frustration do to all the screwups lately which probably is one of the main reasons you quit. but what would it take for someone like you to not quit? What would gree need to change/not change?

Or is it your wallet that tells you to quit?

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:31 AM
It would take Gree to provide acceptable customer service.

As a point of comparison, other companies that I spend this kind of money with tend to provide dedicated points of contact, call me on birthdays of myself and members of my family, supply ticket to gala event at major cultural institutions, etc. Gree, otoh, directly insult me. To get away with that a company would need to provide a very high quality product with no serious alternatives. Unsurprisingly, the companies that can create those sorts of product tend to not hate their customers, so the situation has never actually come up.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 09:36 AM
It would take Gree to provide acceptable customer service.

As a point of comparison, other companies that I spend this kind of money with tend to provide dedicated points of contact, call me on birthdays of myself and members of my family, supply ticket to gala event at major cultural institutions, etc. Gree, otoh, directly insult me. To get away with that a company would need to provide a very high quality product with no serious alternatives. Unsurprisingly, the companies that can create those sorts of product tend to not hate their customers, so the situation has never actually come up.

But despite the repeated "slights" by GREE, you and many others continue(d) to pump money in every month. All the time knowing from other personal experiences that you should be treated better. Why should they act any different? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me every month for over a year...........

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 09:38 AM
FWIW, The (MoM)s are not happy with some of the recent changes. But we still love the game and consider adaptabillity one of our strengths, so you're not going to hear us whining.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:41 AM
I (mistakenly) believed they were improving their customer service. Undoubtedly I was fooling myself because this game is addictive. Once they proved that they were not intending to improve service I quit buying gold. Now I'm just burning the last of what I had on hand.

That's my personal experience. For a broader perspective I think that the social aspects of the game, and it's inherent addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 09:45 AM
I (mistakenly) believed they were improving their customer service. Undoubtedly I was fooling myself because this game is addictive. Once they proved that they were not intending to improve service I quit buying gold. Now I'm just burning the last of what I had on hand.

That's my personal experience. For a broader perspective I think that the social aspects of the game, and it's inherent addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.

Not saying you personally, but many of the big spenders need to look up the definition of "sunk cost". Might help them sleep better at night.

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 09:47 AM
I think you are very much on the money. Luckily I have a background in economics so know exactly why I made my stupid decisions. ;)

dispohero
10-11-2013, 09:48 AM
...addictiveness are why big spenders keep spending.
and keep posting.

aron
10-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Word, it seems like the game grows a lot faster than they anticipated, and doesn't manage to take care of the loads it should be.

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Big Money just changed his name

No, I've quit. I'm not sure why everyone is so interested in this. I did log on after my quitting topic to (constantly) attack/rob/harass iteachem, but only because the amount of butthurt he was spewing (careful, "butthurt" might be a homophobic slur!) on my wall (which he even spilled onto the forums after he couldn't contain himself any longer) was what got me hooked on the game in the first place. I was probably a bit too involved in helping DFA's war effort, in coordinating matches, etc, which is probably not the best thing to do if you're trying to quit the game permanently. I wasn't going to post on the forums either, although I made no mention of quitting the forums, but I had DFA members message me both times about both itouchem's topic and this one. I don't know if I will continue to post on the forums, but I don't really care if people like Dipstik or you get their panties in a bunch about it.

If I did not truly intend to quit, it would have been quite easy to have dropped a ton of mafia, not give an whiny prick a direct link (or 100) to my hood, send a ticket to GREE to have my buildings undeleted, and continue playing as a free player or whatever (under a different name). But I didn't, and I haven't. It's quite liberating to be free of the game, and only open the game when you feel like hurting iteachem's feelings. But alas, even his BigMoney nightmare will be over soon.

Anyway, props to bald zeemer for making the decision to quit. Most players are upset about the gold program changing, but his tier is unaffected, so you can be sure his desire to quit really does stem from his frustration with the game.

sanguis draconis
10-11-2013, 10:32 AM
If you quit the game, why do you hang out on the forum?

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 10:36 AM

I didn't. Check my posting history. My last topic was my "I quit" topic, and I didn't post for about a week afterwards, until a DFA mate messaged me about itouchem's topic, to which I responded to. I sort of continued making helpful posts on the forum for a bit after that, and I received a message from a different DFA mate about this topic as well. It is quite easy to refrain from making helpful posts on this forum, if you prefer (not that I care for your opinion).

bald zeemer
10-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I didn't. Check my posting history. My last topic was my "I quit" topic, and I didn't post for about a week afterwards, until a DFA mate messaged me about itouchem's topic, to which I responded to. I sort of continued making helpful posts on the forum for a bit after that, and I received a message from a different DFA mate about this topic as well. It is quite easy to refrain from making helpful posts on this forum, if you prefer (not that I care for your opinion).
Since Gree are directly leaning on helpful posts such as yours you probably should refrain. It might make cj and his minions have to learn about the game, and deal with issues. Not that I expect this to happen, but at least their lies will be more obvious if intelligent, helpful forumites such as yourself stop propping them up. ;)

To say nothing of the quality of the new members. Sorry, "quality".

sanguis draconis
10-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Just an observation, but I see a lot of people "quit" and then keep on posting.
It's like watching a crack addict look for that last little piece that must have rolled under the couch.

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 11:21 AM
It's like watching a crack addict look for that last little piece that must have rolled under the couch.

Except I don't burn thousands of dollars posting on the forum.

matter0ni
10-11-2013, 11:25 AM
do what i do and just join a ****ty syndicate for the output bonus. after a while youll accept the fact that you missed out on l00tz and will stop caring about it, so you can get back to building your hood and not doing anything important

GucciMane
10-11-2013, 11:29 AM
If I did not truly intend to quit, it would have been quite easy to have dropped a ton of mafia, not give an whiny prick a direct link (or 100) to my hood, send a ticket to GREE to have my buildings undeleted, and continue playing as a free player or whatever (under a different name). But I didn't, and I haven't. It's quite liberating to be free of the game, and only open the game when you feel like hurting iteachem's feelings. But alas, even his BigMoney nightmare will be over soon.

Exactly, and mad respect for being a man of your word. I don't go there that often on these forums. But have to pay my respects. Most of the rest of the people called out in this thread......just lol.....

I think the bigger problem is that these threads being made in the first place. The people who care about the "fake retirements" are the ones who WANT those players to retire (for some odd reason - honestly them being gone still won't help you as there are strong players with no presence on these forums). Everyone else, except for the friends of those players, shouldn't really give a damn.

Hodgy83
10-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Who cares if BigMoney wants to keep posting or reading posts on here. He was a big contributor to the forum and a lot of people appreciated the help he gave.

soO_wavVvy
10-11-2013, 11:32 AM

get a life lol..retirement police.

TMI
10-11-2013, 12:27 PM

what is your level, defense, and ingame name? :D

cc thunder
10-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it. bravo for not being a hypoquit

iteachem
10-11-2013, 02:55 PM
If I did not truly intend to quit, it would have been quite easy to have dropped a ton of mafia, not give an whiny prick a direct link (or 100) to my hood, send a ticket to GREE to have my buildings undeleted, and continue playing as a free player or whatever (under a different name). But I didn't, and I haven't. It's quite liberating to be free of the game, and only open the game when you feel like hurting iteachem's feelings. But alas, even his BigMoney nightmare will be

Lol... Haven't hurt my feelings at all just calling you on your bull**** plain and simple. I actually feel quite sorry for you based on your comments about me on wall. I imagine you have a lot of hate in you to jump straight to the kind of disgusting behavior you did when I called you out about retiring. You care way too much what people think about you lol

Quick call DFA to tell big loser iteachem posted again ....

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Lol... Haven't hurt my feelings at all just calling you on your bull**** plain and simple. I actually feel quite sorry for you based on your comments about me on wall. I imagine you have a lot of hate in you to jump straight to the kind of disgusting behavior you did when I called you out about retiring. You care way too much what people think about you lol

Quick call DFA to tell big loser iteachem posted again ....

http://i.imgur.com/Cl4c8X6.jpg

iteachem
10-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Posting your family photos now money lol... ? This is truly a change. I expected the ten page treatise, but I bet you realized you don't get paid by the word

Euchred
10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Back to this lovers quarrel eh?

iteachem
10-11-2013, 03:30 PM

I guess he dreams about me....I mean look he refers to me as a prick. I can't figure out his obsession with male genetalia in his posts here and on my wall.

Like I said I feel sorry for him

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 03:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cl4c8X6.jpg

OMGLMFAO!!!!

I'm stealing that.

The_
10-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Ironic how the hypoquits are posting on the phony retirement topic.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 03:43 PM
OMG, who would make a big fuss about quitting and then come back? L-A-M-E. Get a life butthurt losers. 10-0!!! Regards.

Molly's Voice
10-11-2013, 03:44 PM
OMG, who would make a big fuss about quitting and then come back? L-A-M-E. Get a life butthurt losers. 10-0!!! Regards.

Yes, who indeed. :D

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Calling it a "lover's quarrel" between two men is quite clearly homophobic, and you should be ashamed of your despicable behavior. I've alerted the authorities, GREE, the police, the secret police, the FBI, the NSA, and my mother to let them know about this grave offense you have committed. Such homophobic rants like the one quoted above will not be tolerated, as racism and homophobia are serious problems in this country.

Euchred
10-11-2013, 03:46 PM
If you guys want to get married I have no problem with it. What you do in your supposed home is up to you.

BigMoney
10-11-2013, 03:49 PM
If you guys want to get married I have no problem with it. What you do in your supposed home is up to you.

Whoa whoa whoa, ease up on the hatred there, Hitler.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, ease up on the hatred there, Hitler.

That's racist, and I'm offended. Think I'll hit the "Report Post" button on this one. Nice knowin ya.

Big-R
10-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Right this thread has run its course an is veering wildly off topic.

ploop
10-11-2013, 04:28 PM
IBTL LOL:p:p

mxz
10-11-2013, 04:32 PM
That's racist, and I'm offended. Think I'll hit the "Report Post" button on this one. Nice knowin ya.Speaking of phony retirements...

IBTL
10-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Speaking of phony retirements...

I know not what you speak of sir. Care to address the rumors of your hacking?

mxz
10-11-2013, 04:34 PM
I know not what you speak of sir. Care to address the rumors of your hacking?You got beat by 1337 h4x0r5, deal with it, bro.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 04:35 PM
You got beat by 1337 h4x0r5, deal with it, bro.

Teach me ...

mxz
10-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Teach me ...I hear monte and FC are treasure troves of info on that. Too bad your stats wouldn't cut it in either anymore.

Maybe you can try the Indians.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I hear monte and FC are treasure troves of info on that. Too bad your stats wouldn't cut it in either anymore.

Maybe you can try the Indians.

Top 100 isn't my style

mxz
10-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Top 100 isn't my styleDidn't you win some sort of challenge posted by a prominent forum member in a T100 syndicate? Ever get your reward?

IBTL
10-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Didn't you win some sort of challenge posted by a prominent forum member in a T100 syndicate? Ever get your reward?

No, I didn't. The accused reneged on that challenge because "my stats weren't good enough."

mxz
10-11-2013, 04:49 PM
No, I didn't. The accused reneged on that challenge because "my stats weren't good enough."To be fair, I could rob you. Not quite doggy's style.

Big-R
10-11-2013, 04:50 PM
No, I didn't. The accused reneged on that challenge because "my stats weren't good enough."

Shouldn't be so weak then.
If you can't rumba with the big boys don't come to the party.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Shouldn't be so weak then.
If you can't rumba with the big boys don't come to the party.

But I like to party. And I like my Jesus to party.

CCforum
10-11-2013, 05:11 PM

Spending $8k/yr on a game is crazy! It's a game, fake money, fake stats, fake. I dont have that kind of money, so to me it seems unbelievable. It's fun to play dont get me wrong. I'm a very active player and have three accounts. I played for free for almost two years, but since joining a syndicate about 4 months ago, playing the events has got me spending a little gold, $10 here, $10 there(mostly for battles). Once you've played at your level, it's probably tough to play differently, but the game can be just as fun for those not spending gold. Sure there are players out there that you can't contend with, but there are plenty that you can. I have three accts on a team that places about 660 in battles. We'd love to do better, but it's tough to move up. One of my accounts scores 60k pts during battles. I could move it to a higher ranking syndicate if I wanted to, and ometimes it's tempting, but I always stop myself. What's the point? Sure I'll have an account with higher stats but I have fun trying to build my stats and advance my team regardless. To each his own, but for me, it's more rewarding to earn (as opposed to buy) my stats,att/def and IPH.

Max Power
10-11-2013, 08:36 PM
When I quit, nobody will notice. Thats the beauty of a claen quit.

cc thunder
10-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Spending $8k/yr on a game is crazy! It's a game, just think if you put your money aside for 2 years of playing and played for free you could buy yourself a very decent 60's Chevelle, if I was dumping that kind of money into this game I would go crazy knowing that

Brendan
10-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Oh dear, this thread has not gone in the direction I wanted. Big Money, you provided a load of useful info during your time here, you will be missed. Don't descend to other people's level, you are better than that.

Bald Zeemer/Balthazar, I suspected you were just burning through your remaining gold. Like Big Money you are obviously an intelligent person and I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Anyone else, if you put retirement or something similar in your game name then expect people to think you are retiring, not a huge leap of logic.

montecore
10-12-2013, 01:16 AM

If you don't apologize to little cat I will make you so miserable that you will quit the game. And if you think I'm joking, try me.

On the plus side, you will be able to create a very genuine retirement thread.

MattThomas08
10-12-2013, 03:33 AM

It is a beautiful thing.

dispohero
10-12-2013, 08:58 AM
just think if you put your money aside for 2 years of playing and played for free you could buy yourself a very decent 60's Chevelle, if I was dumping that kind of money into this game I would go crazy knowing that
buy a 60's chevelle? what a waste of money!

sez
10-12-2013, 12:14 PM

No one has even noticed you've still been playing.... What's your mafia count at now? 5?

iteachem
10-12-2013, 12:54 PM
No one has even noticed you've still been playing.... What's your mafia count at now? 5?

I think that is the number of times you have been banned not his mafia count. Are you still in game?

And he has been in one of our syndicates since they started...

Max Power
10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
No one has even noticed you've still been playing.... What's your mafia count at now? 5?Its about 250. The beauty of it is I no longer have to see your ugly puss or listen to your cocky bs on my wall.

I would call that a win.

montecore
10-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Come on guys let's stay fun and civil.

RonSwanson
10-12-2013, 03:34 PM
and i thought i was addicted... well i am on the forum right now for a cell phone game lol.

i had no idea people spent that much money on this game. to me I play for fun throw a few bucks on gold here and there but thousands of dollars every couple months is insane to me no matter what your financial situation may be.

I think im going to open up Crime Cityaholics Anonymous... check your phones in at the door and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine!

IBTL
10-12-2013, 04:14 PM
If you don't apologize to little cat I will make you so miserable that you will quit the game. And if you think I'm joking, try me.

On the plus side, you will be able to create a very genuine retirement thread.

Little cat likes my big bad wolf, if you know what I mean. The only thing i apologize for is not filming the whole thing.

Come at me bro.

N41LZ
10-12-2013, 05:06 PM
and i thought i was addicted... well i am on the forum right now for a cell phone game lol.

i had no idea people spent that much money on this game. to me I play for fun throw a few bucks on gold here and there but thousands of dollars every couple months is insane to me no matter what your financial situation may be.

I think im going to open up Crime Cityaholics Anonymous... check your phones in at the door and enjoy some fresh air and sunshine!

+111111111

Especially as highlighted by Zeemer where you are treated even worse by the people you are handing your $ to

montecore
10-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Little cat likes my big bad wolf, if you know what I mean. The only thing i apologize for is not filming the whole thing.

Come at me bro.

Name and level please.

ploop
10-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Its about 250. The beauty of it is I no longer have to see your ugly puss or listen to your cocky bs on my wall.

I would call that a win.

by any chance do have a camper or main, called Maximum ride.

ploop
10-12-2013, 05:46 PM
i think i remember you from sleepy teepee. you had like a level 215 and a camper

iteachem
10-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Max is not Max Ride...

Max Power
10-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Nope, i have two accounts now that I consider campers in Sleepy Teepee. One, I participate in events, one is pure camper. I figured out over a year ago not to buy gold for Gree games, so you can imagine my stats at this point....LOL!

Max Power
10-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Effort= 10
Humor = 0

Peace out!

Captain Torgue
10-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Effort= 10
Humor = 0

Peace out!

No, please don't stop this argument now. It's just starting to get interesting.

Molly's Voice
10-12-2013, 07:52 PM
On behalf of the Molly Maguires, can I ask that we please at least try to be civil to each other. Remember, respect does not require that you like each other. Mmmkay?

The_
10-12-2013, 09:07 PM
On behalf of the Molly Maguires, can I ask that we please at least try to be civil to each other. Remember, respect does not require that you like each other. Mmmkay?
You are truly a classy person. I salute you, sir.

HavingFun
10-13-2013, 03:43 AM

Bald is moving up fast on collect 20 leader board. Wonder how many he will open. I'm pretty sure he has a good idea so should be interesting. Good luck Bald

HTCBC
10-13-2013, 03:47 AM

RALMAO and LOL & RALMAO

Max Power
10-13-2013, 08:35 AM
On behalf of the Molly Maguires, can I ask that we please at least try to be civil to each other. Remember, respect does not require that you like each other. Mmmkay?Sush noob, we got history.

Now grab your shine box.

ploop
10-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Nope, i have two accounts now that I consider campers in Sleepy Teepee. One, I participate in events, one is pure camper. I figured out over a year ago not to buy gold for Gree games, so you can imagine my stats at this point....LOL!

oh, must have had you confuse with someone else

teddie
10-13-2013, 06:22 PM
To summarize
Bald Zeemer has no interest in the prize.
If he wins the item he will be deleting his account anyway.
He is upset with Gree because they didn't send him a birthday card.
To teach Gree a lesson in customer relations he is determined to use up his gold to win an item he can the delete along with his account.
In doing so he is depriving someone of a place in the top 25 placings, someone who does not have the same amount of gold to just throw away and to whom a good prize could help their game playing.
Gree did not ask him to buy gold they just gave him the opportunity to do so, from that he feels he is entitled to special attention from them.
It's like illegal refugees demanding special attention just because they decide to force their way into another country.

teddie
10-13-2013, 07:21 PM
BZ, how much of your anger towards Gree stems from not being compensated for coming 2nd in the previous event?

Your comments in regards to 'customer relations' and lack on Gree's part to give you special consideration because you are obviously one of the highest gold buyers Gree has.

The_
10-13-2013, 07:47 PM
To summarize
Bald Zeemer has no interest in the prize.
If he wins the item he will be deleting his account anyway.
He is upset with Gree because they didn't send him a birthday card.
To teach Gree a lesson in customer relations he is determined to use up his gold to win an item he can the delete along with his account.
In doing so he is depriving someone of a place in the top 25 placings, someone who does not have the same amount of gold to just throw away and to whom a good prize could help their game playing.
Gree did not ask him to buy gold they just gave him the opportunity to do so, from that he feels he is entitled to special attention from them.
It's like illegal refugees demanding special attention just because they decide to force their way into another country.
Tam is going to beat his ass and all he's going to accomplish is making his opponent spend more gold and thus helping gree make more money. What a drama queen.

Fredfreddy
10-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Tam is going to beat his ass and all he's going to accomplish is making his opponent spend more gold and thus helping gree make more money. What a drama queen.

As much as I respect BZ and his contributions to the forum, and am not happy to see him leave, I have to agree with this. If you're upset with GREE because of the choices they've made, forcing tam to drop a few thousand extra this event does nothing except give GREE more money, regardless of who wins. I think cutting losses and uninstalling is the healthy exit.

Molly's Voice
10-13-2013, 08:51 PM
As much as I respect BZ and his contributions to the forum, and am not happy to see him leave, I have to agree with this. If you're upset with GREE because of the choices they've made, forcing tam to drop a few thousand extra this event does nothing except give GREE more money, regardless of who wins. I think cutting losses and uninstalling is the healthy exit.

That's not how ballers do, my man.

teddie
10-13-2013, 09:02 PM
No, doubtless you are right, they just buy more gold and keep playing.

Guisseppe17
10-14-2013, 07:19 AM
Oh I see...spending $2000 every three months on a silly, stupid little iOS game isn't super expensive?

Antheus
10-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh I see...spending $2000 every three months on a silly, stupid little iOS game isn't super expensive?

....you again ?......go back to your room right now !

teddie
10-14-2013, 11:39 PM
Posted 10-11-2013 at 04:39 am

72 hours would be

10-14-2013 at 04:39 am

Some habits seems very hard to break, as Balthazar continues to play.

Sorry, I missed that bit where I announced retirement.

To be perfectly clear:
1. I am retiring, the process is not complete. Hence my current name. I was waiting for the LTB, and now I have a case event into which i will sink my remaining gold. I will change my name as soon as I'm done, so tam can decide whether to go for it or not. I will leave more than enough time for her to chase it down. The cost will be significantly more than the gold that she'd save in war, purely because that's what I've got left.
2. I will retire very soon, and change my name to make that clear.
3. I am not retiring because of the latest gold program changes. despite the fact that they are designed to give me and players like me an unfair advantage, the changes would have made me more likely to quit, had I not been intending to already. People who have the cash to spend at these levels like a challenge. Unfortunately nobody at Gree making these decisions could afford to compete at this level, so they don't understand what sort of people they are dealing with.

Simple fact. Gree hates their customers.

I gave them a free pass for much longer than I should have, because I thought they were trying to improve it. I was wrong. And in news surprising to nobody but Gree, there a plenty of companies that supply high quality entertainment and good customer service who are happy to get a customer with a spare 10k a month in their entertainment budget. Not only that, but they'll not actively insult the intelligence of their customers.

This is my final message. I'll be deleting the game in the next 72 hours - as soon as I've burnt through the last of my gold. And any newb who wants to whinge that nobody cares, feel free to look at the flood of messages on my wall, then take a look at yourslf. A good, hard, look.

Edit. Also, Gree should probably stop referring tickets to the forums if they're going to continually ban the people providing useful information. Sorry cj, your fragile ego will have to take a backseat.

Edit2/ for anyone thinking of going top tier, you should know that the weapons are weak, and the mods are 3% category mods. Literally none of my top tier weapons make my bonus screen, and I could earn $60k worth of mods free-playing a halfway decent camper account. The most recent was 3300 with 3% gun attack. There's a reason they don't advertise what they are.

BigMoney
10-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Posted 10-11-2013 at 04:39 am

72 hours would be

10-14-2013 at 04:39 am

Some habits seems very hard to break, as Balthazar continues to play.

No one cares. Go find a new hobby.

sister morphine
10-15-2013, 01:06 AM
If BZ could get a refund for the gold he hadn't used, I'm sure he would have taken that option instead. Nobody has forced Tam to spend a single bar here. She could have written this event off as balthazar's goodbye to crime city.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2013, 07:36 AM
So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops.

Why do you care?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
10-15-2013, 08:02 AM

Lupo de Stupido retired before as well