PDA

View Full Version : What factions are part of the SUP empire?

Tyrant
10-10-2013, 08:49 PM
These are the ones I know of: SUP 1,2,3, SUP X,SUP WHEAT CONNECTION, and then another with the name super and then something else.

honest Abe
10-11-2013, 06:47 AM
There never was a spoon..

Nav10
10-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Tef splinter cell

senex morosus
10-11-2013, 08:55 AM
The Buckwheat Connection is no longer in SUP but are on neutral terms as far as I am aware now.
SUP1 - Pirate United Nation
SUP2 - Superfaction
SUP3 - Advanced Combat Experts
SUPX - Outlaw Lawyer$
the other one has players with SUP in their name but not Super United Pirates 4 unless they recently got it changed but TEF/1SF are the other branch of SUPs

ryguy8899
10-11-2013, 11:38 AM
He is right.

Mastert55!
10-11-2013, 04:28 PM
The Buckwheat Connection is no longer in SUP but are on neutral terms as far as I am aware now.
SUP2 - Superfaction
SUPX - Outlaw Lawyer$
the other one has players with SUP in their name but not Super United Pirates 4 unless they recently got it changed but TEF/1SF are the other branch of SUPs

Wow, I have seen alot of SUP wannabees or "mini rip offs" with max 15 players. Im thinking they should start to pay royalties.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-11-2013, 04:51 PM
These are the ones I know of: SUP 1,2,3, SUP X,SUP WHEAT CONNECTION, and then another with the name super and then something else.

we dont need to know that just battle do your best and have fun be free if you want to gree doesnt care

Tito89
10-12-2013, 01:09 AM
The sad thing is there are no more of the big "one and only" factions, ie PUN, Ferrs Emperors, Superfaction...

Mastert55!
10-12-2013, 01:15 AM
The sad thing is there are no more of the big "one and only" factions, ie PUN, Ferrs Emperors, Superfaction...

Very true. now everyone is trying to get into the "SUP club". I don't see why though, if I was the leader of a top 25 faction I would want me and the rest of my mates to identify as our own strong, unique team.

Tito89
10-12-2013, 01:34 AM
Very true. now everyone is trying to get into the "SUP club". I don't see why though, if I was the leader of a top 25 faction I would want me and the rest of my mates to identify as our own strong, unique team.

Its like being in a club where the celebrities go, and you so happen to have a vip ticket. so you can say "i party with the stars"

in mw case, "i war with sup"

Stinno
10-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Anyone who has been in MW a while will know the history of PUN to SUP etc. I was the leader of TEF Splinter Cell, i then moved to SuperFaction, whilst i was there the SUP merger happened, players moved both up and down to allow for certain strategies and wallets. As part of this i added SUP to my name, i dont hide behind other personas, u will find me as SF1 Stinno SUP. Due to the ongoing expense i moved back to TEF to lead again, and over time and very good relations and friends in SUP we created a top 25 SUP team to ensure no players were lost due to expense and also players who wanted to step up could. Again over time i wanted to chillax so i joined 1st Stage Faction, which was a training faction for SF, the new name is now SuperFaction 1 as i wanted to get the old classic name back in the system. This team consists of old SF players, new players and anyone who wants to step back but still be competitive.

We r not wannabes, no one tells us what to do, i choose to use the SUP name along side SF1, not told, or because i think i am something special, it is a badge i wear. If you want to hit me for it, go ahead, if u think i am fake so be it. I will continue to play this game with a smile on my face seeing everyone get so infuriated with it.

I have many friends in this game from all factions, with their own faction tattoos that they use for their own personal reasons to show a brotherhood to each other, to help when needed. People get jealous when they dont have this, and dont like people who do.

Just thought i would clear up who, how and why these 2 factions are part of the SUP family in some way.

Dont hate the player hate the game

See u on the battle field.

Nav10
10-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Well said my friend stinno

Klee
10-12-2013, 07:16 PM
SUP2 - Superfaction
SUPX - Outlaw Lawyer$

SUP X is not Outlaw Lawyers. Those are 2 different factions!!

Spetsnaz
10-12-2013, 10:17 PM
anyone who has been in mw a while will know the history of pun to sup etc. I was the leader of tef splinter cell, i then moved to superfaction, whilst i was there the sup merger happened, players moved both up and down to allow for certain strategies and wallets. As part of this i added sup to my name, i dont hide behind other personas, u will find me as sf1 stinno sup. Due to the ongoing expense i moved back to tef to lead again, and over time and very good relations and friends in sup we created a top 25 sup team to ensure no players were lost due to expense and also players who wanted to step up could. Again over time i wanted to chillax so i joined 1st stage faction, which was a training faction for sf, the new name is now superfaction 1 as i wanted to get the old classic name back in the system. This team consists of old sf players, new players and anyone who wants to step back but still be competitive.

We r not wannabes, no one tells us what to do, i choose to use the sup name along side sf1, not told, or because i think i am something special, it is a badge i wear. If you want to hit me for it, go ahead, if u think i am fake so be it. I will continue to play this game with a smile on my face seeing everyone get so infuriated with it.

I have many friends in this game from all factions, with their own faction tattoos that they use for their own personal reasons to show a brotherhood to each other, to help when needed. People get jealous when they dont have this, and dont like people who do.

Just thought i would clear up who, how and why these 2 factions are part of the sup family in some way.

Dont hate the player hate the game

see u on the battle field.

well said!