PDA

View Full Version : A modest proposal to anyone who wants me to go away forever, or stay on the forum

montecore
10-10-2013, 11:22 AM
In exchange for a syndicate with all (or almost all) bonuses, I will agree to one of the following:

1) Never posting here again.
2) Posting here as long as there is a funzio forum, even if I am no longer playing the game.

Caveats:

1) Syndicate must be clean, as in I don't want one that was hacked/glitched to get all the bonuses.
2) If you choose option one, I will not create a new account or do anything to sneak around the agreement.
3) If you choose option one, you are free to change your mind at anytime in the future. However, I may or may not return.
4) Everyone in the syndicate will be kicked and the syndicate must be able to be renamed.

So for those of you who hate me, now is your opportunity to bribe me and make me go away forever. Don't let this opportunity slip away.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Pretty soon SAS will be just fighting amongst themselves with all the syndicates they have...lol

montecore
10-10-2013, 11:26 AM
J1M H3N50N;1023578']Pretty soon SAS will be just fighting amongst themselves with all the syndicates they have...lol

This isn't for SAS.

Dipstik
10-10-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why anyone would give up a loaded syndicate to force you to come here against your will... or what you'd post if they did. Would this be like my "Still here" thread?

sabatoa
10-10-2013, 11:33 AM
More and more I find myself coming to this forum, reading some crazy and wonder wtf this shiat is...

montecore
10-10-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why anyone would give up a loaded syndicate to force you to come here against your will... or what you'd post if they did. Would this be like my "Still here" thread?

I would agree that it's the unlikely option. I imagine there are far more people considering the value of getting rid of me once and for all.

iteachem
10-10-2013, 11:38 AM
This isn't for SAS.

I would imagine he wants once to form a hit team for the streaks. Easier to do with just a few players I think. Correct me if I am wrong

montecore
10-10-2013, 11:41 AM
I would imagine he wants once to form a hit team for the streaks. Easier to do with just a few players I think. Correct me if I am wrong

That is one of many uses.

mxz
10-10-2013, 11:55 AM
What about SAS1? Oh, right...it fails caveat #1, "must be clean".

montecore
10-10-2013, 11:58 AM

It's also still very much in use. I'm looking for a syndicate from someone who is quitting or a spare from someone who just wants me to leave the forum. Or stay forever.

Molly's Voice
10-10-2013, 12:00 PM
I would like you to stay forever and ever. I find your posts both informative and an indispensable asset to the community.

Gingeasian
10-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Or an SAS retirement home

mxz
10-10-2013, 12:01 PM
What about the RG shell? Not much left from what I've heard. Then again it did feature some nefarious hackers...

Probably tough/impossible to find a legit syn with IP5 not in use.

Dipstik
10-10-2013, 12:06 PM
I would like you to stay forever and ever. I find your posts both informative and an indispensable asset to the community.

omgwtflol! :)

montecore
10-10-2013, 12:07 PM
What about the RG shell? Not much left from what I've heard. Then again it did feature some nefarious hackers...

Probably tough/impossible to find a legit syn with IP5 not in use.

I would gladly take RG but I doubt they want to give it to me, even if it meant getting rid of me from the forum. I got offered what sounded like a ready made, brand new syndicate with all bonuses and that's the sort of stuff I'd like to avoid.

If all I can find is IP4 or whatever I'm open to offers.

sabatoa
10-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Okay so I'm relatively new here...

...but why in the holy hell would someone care THAT much whether you stayed or left? Is this some epic troll thread that I'm not catching on to here or what because clearly I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle even though I've been lurking here all summer.

Dipstik
10-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Probably the same reason I made my offer to Monte during the syndicate battle... he wants something, and he evaluated what he has to offer in exchange. It's entirely possible that there's someone out there who has what he wants, values it very little, and would give it up for the amusement factor.

That said, Don't trust monte. He's SAS, right?

CC Pablo
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM

...but why in the holy hell would someone care THAT much whether you stayed or left? Is this some epic troll thread that I'm not catching on to here or what because clearly I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle even though I've been lurking here all summer.

Exactly what i was thinking. Not sure why montecore thinks he is so important here in forum and in game. (No offense montecore)

montecore
10-10-2013, 12:22 PM

Exactly what i was thinking. Not sure why montecore thinks he is so important here in forum and in game. (No offense montecore)

I've already got one possible offer. And I know how upset you and your new fight club friends got at my recent thread. Maybe I need to turn it up a notch to really make it seem valuable.

YKW
10-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Maybe I need to turn it up a notch to really make it seem valuable.

Please do! We need more cat fights around here!

*munches popcorn*

montecore
10-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Please do! We need more cat fights around here!

*munches popcorn*

Sounds good. I have some hilarious new evidence around Fight Club that will make the forum lose it completely.

Dipstik
10-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Just to get a jump on things, looks shopped, SAS lies, and monty is a troll.

*munches popcorn*

jonnybravo2
10-10-2013, 01:13 PM
I would agree that it's the unlikely option. I imagine there are far more people considering the value of getting rid of me once and for all.

nope. i think youre a valued CC player. you, along with others have done alot with the game. besides who will instigate drama within the top 10 if you and others like you go?

it wont be much fun reading about how a couple top 500 teams have issues with each other over a Getaway Crusier they won on the scratch off!

out of names
10-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Now i know why monte wants a new syndicate... he joined molly maguires but they dont have all bonuses

Dr Girlfriend
10-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Okay, I'll give you HTC Blue, but you have to promise to keep Dippy.

Rebels
10-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Okay, I'll give you HTC Blue, but you have to promise to keep Dippy.

Lmao

I'm sure most people want you to stay Monte. You add a certain X Factor to the forums.
Plus like Dippy stated it will end up with just him and us noobs remaining if all the CC celebrities retire.

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-10-2013, 02:05 PM
I'll take one too. Whoever has one, I'll out bid Monte for it.

Dipstik
10-10-2013, 02:12 PM
I'll take one too. Whoever has one, I'll out bid Monte for it.

You'll quit the forum twice?

Rebels
10-10-2013, 02:21 PM

Is quitting twice the same as two wrongs don't make a right? Or like negative times negative equals positive?

Would he really be quitting if he did it twice? Can BM, MT, Bald Zeemer and co. come back if they quit again?

Laelia
10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
please don't go.....even if I can't tell what your'e up to, reading your posts keeps me on my toes

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-10-2013, 02:34 PM

Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...

cc thunder
10-10-2013, 02:56 PM

...but why in the holy hell would someone care THAT much whether you stayed or left? Is this some epic troll thread that I'm not catching on to here or what because clearly I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle even though I've been lurking here all summer. troll thread, I think you hit the nail on the head. DGAF about what montecore does, I could personally care less whether he stays or goes

mxz
10-10-2013, 03:04 PM
I could personally care less whether he stays or goesCould you be more specific about how much less you could allegedly care?

montecore
10-10-2013, 03:18 PM
troll thread, I think you hit the nail on the head. DGAF about what montecore does, I could personally care less whether he stays or goes

I'll put you in the "fan" category then.

The_
10-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Fight that Bengal tiger and we'll negotiate.

cc thunder
10-10-2013, 03:20 PM
1) Syndicate must be clean, as in I don't want one that was hacked/glitched to get all the bonuses. and by the way wouldnt the only way you could guarantee this is if you actually spend your own money on upgrading the syndicate? I'm sure you have an awesome income per hour, as well as anybody would bring into your crew so why not do the hard work yourself?

unless you only care about it on paper, and don't really care because that's the only way you could guarantee this, and anybody that would be willing to give away such a highly upgraded prize must have gotten it very easily themself i.e. hacked or glitched

montecore
10-10-2013, 03:33 PM
and by the way wouldnt the only way you could guarantee this is if you actually spend your own money on upgrading the syndicate? I'm sure you have an awesome income per hour, as well as anybody would bring into your crew so why not do the hard work yourself?

unless you only care about it on paper, and don't really care because that's the only way you could guarantee this, and anybody that would be willing to give away such a highly upgraded prize must have gotten it very easily themself i.e. hacked or glitched

People quit all the time. I have personally seen syndicates given to people that had all bonuses or almost all bonuses. While I can't guarantee anything, if it's an old syndicate or one from a big crew that doesn't exist anymore, I may just have to take their word for it.

But one guy was offering me a custom made syndicate and told me "not to worry about" where the cash came from. That's what I'm looking to avoid.

KING Mr932
10-10-2013, 03:38 PM
We need the shell to open a FC homeless center.

I think I justed high fived dippy!

Idiosyncrasy
10-10-2013, 06:51 PM

It's also still very much in use. I'm looking for a syndicate from someone who is quitting or a spare from someone who just wants me to leave the forum. Or stay forever.

Is this an admission of something? A confession of sorts? That may have just been a Freudian slip, but the phrase "it is also" is a little suspicious.

IBTL
10-11-2013, 12:10 AM

Technically it was iTeachem's thread to G Wiz ... but you made that bad boy shine.

P.s. Still here!
P.s.s. Dippy moves another spot closer to being the strongest in CC

Happyperson1
10-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Someone has delusions of grandeur. Montebore -- just go away. No bribes. Is losing to FC every war diminishing someone's sense of self-worth? Awwww...it's just a game, M. Don't let FC get in your head like that.

DavidtheBoo
10-11-2013, 12:53 AM
And why would people want you to leave the forums?

TZora
10-11-2013, 02:54 AM

good lord .. you need a certificate signed by Obama? this thread is 100% legit, trolls please stay away!

mxz
10-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Is this an admission of something? A confession of sorts? That may have just been a Freudian slip, but the phrase "it is also" is a little suspicious.Search for "The Killshot Challenge" and Balthy's whistleblower thread on SAS account hacking. They've already admitted to hacking their bonuses and members of other syndicates' accounts. Old news.

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-11-2013, 09:17 AM
So, back to the topic.... Does anyone have a shell syndicate? I'll take it off your hands.

GucciMane
10-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Or we could just stop clicking on your threads, add you to forum's ignore list.

Strong bargaining chip you have there for a shell syndicate.