PDA

View Full Version : Possible Raiding Bug or Glitch or Issue

Great_wall2
10-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Well I was raided today and lost 17 million+... Ok no problem, it happens. But when I have only about a million total in building funds available to be raided then I get a little suspicious... Am I over vault yes, but the most Ive ever lost is 3.6 mil max per attack by player (300k x 12 attacks). So I go back and check my news feed. I have lost about 80 mil the past two days from the same two players and only some of that can be attributed to my buildings being uncollected. It is not a lag either in collecting because this time it was multiple hours after I collected my big buildings.

So can someone here or a mod tell me what is going on? It is almost the reverse of the raiding bug from back in Sept? Did Gree make changes to the raiding rules without announcing it? It would be nice to stop bleeding cash on impossible raids...

And no I have not reported this to support because my tickets take days or weeks to be addressed, and even then resolution is sometimes hard to come by.

Zulfiqaar
10-10-2013, 10:35 AM
A few days ago i collected all my buildings...3 hours later they were all raided :/

SpikeyKit
10-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Droids are losing their cases, aldo when they raid someone they aint getting the money,
GREE can you please fix this before I start losing member of my faction.

Regards

kguittar
10-10-2013, 01:32 PM
A few days ago i collected all my buildings...3 hours later they were all raided :/

I had the exact same thing happen. I don't know if it was just a crazy lag or if it was an "impossible raid" glitch.

spcmorris
10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
I noticed the same problem/glitch today. (Android HTC X One) I collected from a few buildings and about an hour later I have a notice that "so.and.so" raided me for "x.amount". I didn't pay attention to if I actually lost the previously collected money or not. I'll pay closer attention the next time I collect versus when/if I have this issue again.

Zulfiqaar
10-10-2013, 03:31 PM
I noticed the same problem/glitch today. (Android HTC X One) I collected from a few buildings and about an hour later I have a notice that "so.and.so" raided me for "x.amount". I didn't pay attention to if I actually lost the previously collected money or not. I'll pay closer attention the next time I collect versus when/if I have this issue again.

yh i forgot to mention...the collected money was removed from my vault and put back into my buildings

Tanner
10-10-2013, 03:49 PM
You're NOT crazy. GREEd will tell you to collect and vault when you send the ticket. I then sent screen shots, which of course promoted a little FAQ On how vaults work. I've had the same thing happen. Over and OVER.

GREE's not admitting and those who know how to work he glitch are obviously not sharing.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-10-2013, 03:56 PM
come on, guys, if you don't like the situation, send a support ticket or something. no need to complain out loud on the forums.
For those who dont know how to send a support ticket it's clipboard-more-help-support :cool:

gero
10-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Send 5 tickets so far in this type of issue, with screenshots and detailed explanations. Still no response, no explanation or money put back in my account.

Great_wall2
10-10-2013, 10:25 PM
come on, guys, if you don't like the situation, send a support ticket or something. no need to complain out loud on the forums.
For those who dont know how to send a support ticket it's clipboard-more-help-support :cool:

Well exxtraterestrial, as you can see many tickets have been sent in on the issue and has yet to be resolved. Not sure how long you have played the game but history shows us that support's track record on dealing with these types of wide spread issues on a case by case basis is not very good. It needs to be brought out into the open so others can also post the same issues and hopefully help Gree identify this as a wide spread problem and maybe, just maybe catch a Mod's eye. On a positive note, those of you that continue the exploit this glitch will leave a nice paper trail to follow.

As far as complaining out loud is concerned, I suggest you follow your own advice.

Great_wall2
10-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Another 14 million down the drain, oh and did I mention no buildings were raided.... Again... Wow this is fun...

Just to clarify, it states I was raided, lost $

Great_wall2
11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Hmmm, I thought this issue was resolved but then lost 28mil to a raid on buildings that we're collected hours ago... So it continues. Anyone still having this problem?

People's Front of Judea G
11-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Yep. I've been raided for 60+ million off 40 million worth of buildings. If anyone figures out how that is even remotely possible in the real world, have a go at cracking faster than light travel.

KFH
11-04-2013, 10:54 AM
this has happened a couple of time i would notice one none money building raided and 5 or 10 mill will show up raided on the news feed

Tardavic
11-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Hey guys,

Please contact Support regarding this matter and someone will gladly assist you from there.

Thanks!

Great_wall2
11-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Hey guys,

Please contact Support regarding this matter and someone will gladly assist you from there.

Thanks!

Tardavic, thanks for replying to the thread. You are the first admin to do so and it is appreciated. However previous posters in this thread have contacted support several times and have not recieved any feedback or correction to this issue.

Tardavic
11-04-2013, 01:50 PM
We are working with our team of engineers in regards to this and I will try to provide any updates I can.

In the meantime, if you have already submitted a ticket to Support, we will make sure that the issue is properly addressed.

Great_wall2
11-04-2013, 02:22 PM
We are working with our team of engineers in regards to this and I will try to provide any updates I can.

In the meantime, if you have already submitted a ticket to Support, we will make sure that the issue is properly addressed.

Thank you again for the reply Tardavic. I have been pleasantly surprised by your willingness to continue this dialogue and hope you continue to do so for other threads as well. We look forward to having this issue resolved and hearing from you again.

mreilly
11-04-2013, 02:46 PM

I thought exxtraterrestrial quit. He announced it over numerous threads before creating his own to formerly announce he was done. It was quite comical watching everyone laugh at him for his hilariously stupid post.... i dont think he responded to anyone.

Why are you still hanging around?

gero
11-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Another instance of the raid glitch. Just sent the 5th ticket and not one has been addressed. Unbelievable the number of issues which continue to run rampant in the game and gree can't fix it or just turns a blind eye to it. Please fix and add funds back. Getting old to keep sending tickets which are not "properly addressed" as mentioned tardavic.

Agent Orange
11-08-2013, 05:20 AM

I think this hack is important to report in the forums. Some folks might just be writing it off to bad luck when in fact some players are exploiting a problem within the program.

Tanner
11-08-2013, 05:43 AM
spoken with 2 more guys in my faction who have had this happen in the last week for over 1.5billion in Attacks-showing-as-RAIDS now.

it would be different if this was a weapon available for gold, but it's a glitch or hack that GreeD can't figure out, hence won't admit to.

User5000
11-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Ye I had the same, 800k was raided in my news feed, yet non of my buildings was damaged or showed signs of being raided.

Luuzer
11-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Ye I had the same, 800k was raided in my news feed, yet non of my buildings was damaged or showed signs of being raided.

and sometimes they are not even due and yet U get feed being raided :(