PDA

View Full Version : This LTQ is definitely not worth the Xp for the meager prizes.

totally me
10-10-2013, 04:55 AM
This LTQ is another fine example of why we shouldn't play CC. I'm on the last level of epic and it is the United Nations Plaza. Wtf!!!!! It's bad enough expending the energy and gold to complete the LTQ for what is now a relatively low unit but I haven't played that level before and have to raid to get the money to get the units to hit the buildings/ppl.

The very least Gree could do is give us a decent prize at the end as well for each level of the LTQ.

sabatoa
10-10-2013, 05:11 AM
I'm quite happy with my journey in the LTQ. 19/30 with a +15,000 stat boost with zero gold used.

Maybe part of the strategy is knowing when to stop.

reticlover
10-10-2013, 05:16 AM
i agree that this ltq isnt bad, im on 16/30 with out the use of gold, if u want to complain about the ltq, dont play it. everyone on here seems to just want to whine about everything gree does, if u dont like it then stop playing, if u dont want to lvl up then dont do the ltqs or any event and stop whining about everything.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
10-10-2013, 01:05 PM
This LTQ is another fine example of why we shouldn't play CC. I'm on the last level of epic and it is the United Nations Plaza. Wtf!!!!! It's bad enough expending the energy and gold to complete the LTQ for what is now a relatively low unit but I haven't played that level before and have to raid to get the money to get the units to hit the buildings/ppl.

The very least Gree could do is give us a decent prize at the end as well for each level of the LTQ.

Heck I've prestaged to infinity and beyond
and the UN Plaza was included

The Reaper
10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't understand why people complain so much about the LTQs. If you don't want to gain XP, then don't participate in the LTQ...

Averaging out all the A/D to XP and Energy for all the modes of the LTQs, the return for Blood and Bone is pretty decent. A/D divided by the energy or XP required to receive the rewards, so the higher the ratio, the better the return on your energy spent or XP gained.

http://i.imgur.com/qNuJjvS.png

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Stopped at 27.... should of stopped at 25. The last three lvls are about 80k XP for a 7k prize.

Like Reaper says. Depends on your game plan.

Hodgy83
10-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Remember to add your modifiers when calculating if it makes sense for you to do it. I agree with the Reaper. Decent loot.

Rebels
10-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Folks complained about stat inflation, so Gree fixed it now they want higher stats again!

Only campers care about xp points anway. If your camping then don't do the LTQ's....simple.

bravo 6 vk
10-10-2013, 08:43 PM
Yes. I just stopped on elite 15 :)