PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on how to make the game worse. This will be fun.

MojoJojo
10-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Let's make some suggestions on how to really screw this game up. This is meant for fun.
Maybe gree will accommodate these suggestions seeing as they are hell bent on making these things happen anyway.
It will help players to use more gold too.
Please avoid anything that is already happening.
I'll start it off.

1. Please make WD every weekend.
2. In war have any player below 300k wd points not count toward the total score.
3. Have the LTQ targets at 1 energy and you have to hit it 7 or 8 hundred times.
4. Make the targets run faster and occasionally teleport to the other side of the screen.
5. 1 vault of gold should be 10 bars of gold.

Post your suggestions.

Kakorot
10-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Keep doing what they are doing. It seems to be working

candyson
10-09-2013, 08:14 PM
-Give 100,000 gold to every player
-Hold 7 LTQs at the same time
-Revert everyone's account to 3 months ago, and accounts started within 3 months will be deleted.
-Randomize faction members across every faction, and you can't kick anyone or leave
-Make the top 4000 reward in next WD have 1,000,000 stats with a 100% stat boost mod, and keep the other tiers the same rewards

MojoJojo
10-09-2013, 08:23 PM
On the last hour of war, reset everyone's wd points. Lol

candyson
10-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Or freeze the leaderboards the entire event until the last hour

CJ D
10-09-2013, 08:39 PM
4. Make the targets run faster and occasionally teleport to the other side of the screen.

I lol'd at this one.

Archer59
10-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Keep doing what they are doing. It seems to be workingDead on! No better answer than this!

MojoJojo
10-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Keep doing what they are doing. It seems to be working

We all know that. I just want suggestions for how they can sipped up the process of making it less fun.
Along with a little humor.

Zachio
10-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Surprise WDs, or better yet a double header with the second one being a surprise unannounced WD

Agent Orange
10-09-2013, 10:49 PM
New units

1) Cloaking device, cloaks all your buildings
2) Magician, hides your player from view in the rivals list
3) Safe Cracker, mystery bonus and one time use, allows you to steal a rivals vault
4) Goldie Locks, gives opposing army and STD which blocks them from battles
5) $1000 real cash buys 30,000 gold
6) $10,000 real cash buys 400,000 gold and a coupon for a free lunch in the Gree cafeteria
7) $100,000 real cash buys 5,000,000 gold and a VIP card to a Tokyo love hotel

SpikeyKit
10-09-2013, 10:58 PM
This made me giggle.

Make all enemies and members suddenly lose their clothes when attacked!

aphroKEN
10-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Make the top WD reward give negative stats. -99.99% to attack and defence. I would like to see if the pirates will still try and win that.

Einszwei
10-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Make the top WD reward give negative stats. -99.99% to attack and defence. I would like to see if the pirates will still try and win that.

thats a big yes!

Kendra !!!
10-09-2013, 11:07 PM
J jaajajajaj that was to funny !!!,

stephen2013
10-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Allow GREE devs to keep their jobs...

TIMB0
10-10-2013, 12:28 AM
make it so a new character's left thigh is 90 degrees upward, now downward...and detached from the knee so it makes them look like they're sportin' wood. Oh wait...that's already done.

DFI
10-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Never take away targets, so we can have 200 running around at anytime per map page.

Do not censor the forums.

Return the top three prizes to before SUP complained.

Change everyone's name to Alex to force people to spend 50 if you want your old name back.

Reset everyone's base so you can't do base art.

Introduce a 200k unit (wait, I am sure this is already going to happen!).

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 01:28 AM
remember, anything against sup makes the game more playable. Stay on target.

- Have the servers switch to a 56k connection for running the game. While they are at it, take out the memory thats in there now and put in 1mb of ram.

- Have a countdown timer on your buildings that others can see so they know when to come back and raid.

- Introduce a favoriet button, so you can keep someone on speed dial. That would suck.

- Get 100k knocked off your stats every time you say something bad about Gree in the forum. Dictator style.

- When your base is blacked out, turn the whole screen black so that they have to try and reset in the dark.

- Make the game like animal crossing where you can go on to someones base and sell their buildings or rearrange them.

- Have gree sell nukes for 5 gold, when you use a nuke on an enemy base, everything resets to lv 1 and their base is wiped clean.

- Give Gree the option to use your gold if you don't use it fast enough.

RMSwarrior
10-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Make it worse..hmm

- try 10 maps with 300 targets running like wildman..
- when doing an event you suddenly become aware that you're playing snake... Simplicity wins :p
- gold only can be purchased if you have 1 million valor points, nothing more nothing less
- try smaller targets, so your nephew of 3 can hit them targets
- level cap reduced to 100 if your over it, you can start all over
- I'd like to see more events, and more at the same time, wd, a tof, fltq ltq case event and rival defeat all on Monday please...

RMSwarrior
10-10-2013, 01:36 AM
remember, anything against sup makes the game more playable. Stay on target.

- Have the servers switch to a 56k connection for running the game. While they are at it, take out the memory thats in there now and put in 1mb of ram.

- Have a countdown timer on your buildings that others can see so they know when to come back and raid.

- Introduce a favoriet button, so you can keep someone on speed dial. That would suck.

- Get 100k knocked off your stats every time you say something bad about Gree in the forum. Dictator style.

- When your base is blacked out, turn the whole screen black so that they have to try and reset in the dark.

- Make the game like animal crossing where you can go on to someones base and sell their buildings or rearrange them.

- Have gree sell nukes for 5 gold, when you use a nuke on an enemy base, everything resets to lv 1 and their base is wiped clean.

- Give Gree the option to use your gold if you don't use it fast enough.

LMAO.. I vote for them all.. Like the nuke the most LoL

MWsir
10-10-2013, 02:38 AM
- let the units clone themselves when you hit them...
-

Kimm
10-10-2013, 02:56 AM
LMAO! Mojo I love you for this thread.

Kimm
10-10-2013, 03:05 AM
- be able to do a whole faction attack on a single member. Which will give the victem a stat reduce of 100k
- every faction must trade one member with another faction a day before wd. these trades will be stuck in their new faction for a month.
- don't place timers for events to be completed so everyone will rush trough them because of the different times you get per event
- the possibility to search for names in the rival list.

Tctiger
10-10-2013, 03:27 AM
give big players resets , give big players free gold , change WD prizes when top 3 don't like them only , make everyone level up to top levels , tempt people to buy some gold and then make the units worthless a month later , give out better prizes than no.1 spot in WD which don't cost anywhere near as much in WD , make some good event prizes and then swap them for much weaker units the next week , run 2 ltq and a faction ltq at the same time , run non stop events with better and better prizes to keep you spending or see the units you already got devalue . Ask the players what they want and then do what you want , let players pre stage missions and then delete the missions , make it so people with less stats than you can beat boss 100 for free when it costs you over a volt just because you are a higher level , you could also give less WD points to players higher up just based on level .
You may see a few moaning posts on the forum if you did any of this but you could just ignor those and blame it all on errors or just say nothing at all .

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 04:34 AM
give big players resets , give big players free gold , change WD prizes when top 3 don't like them only , make everyone level up to top levels , tempt people to buy some gold and then make the units worthless a month later , give out better prizes than no.1 spot in WD which don't cost anywhere near as much in WD , make some good event prizes and then swap them for much weaker units the next week , run 2 ltq and a faction ltq at the same time , run non stop events with better and better prizes to keep you spending or see the units you already got devalue . Ask the players what they want and then do what you want , let players pre stage missions and then delete the missions , make it so people with less stats than you can beat boss 100 for free when it costs you over a volt just because you are a higher level , you could also give less WD points to players higher up just based on level .
You may see a few moaning posts on the forum if you did any of this but you could just ignor those and blame it all on errors or just say nothing at all .

Thanks for the input, but we've already got tons of threads about those problems.
I don't want to hear about current problems. This thread is about making the game worse than it is. Think of something better. Gree beat you to all of those ideas.
Cheers.

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 04:45 AM
LMAO! Mojo I love you for this thread.

Thanks Kimm!
Glad to see you're enjoying.

- how about having your email and home address show up on someone's wall after you attack them. Nothing good could come of that. Lol

- have a 59hr building 1bil income. You'd never collect it on time.

- have a mystery LTQ event. They wouldn't tell you what map or which target you have to hit to finish it. You'd have to keep hitting everything on the map until the splash screen came up saying that you finished the event.

1GaDawg85
10-10-2013, 05:40 AM
Forcing the user to write on walls when they attack someone

Arc Burn
10-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Forcing the user to write on walls when they attack someone

ok, that would be tedious...news feed would be full of attacked by and messages of "a"

-Reverse the prize payout..because its silly to have the strong get stronger

Captain B
10-10-2013, 10:01 AM
How about a WD event that runs from Monday to Friday? My boss could join in then!

What?
10-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Change the name of the "Limited Time Quest" to "Carpal Tunnel Event"

Dom3
10-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Delete every player in the game and close the game down because gree is satisfied with its profits.

Kefa
10-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Stop having LTQ's, boss, WD, cases, and every other event that has stat rewards tied to it. Limit the game to pve quests and attacking rivals.

Lancerdually
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Add prizes for every 50th level reached that would award you one Rabid Snow Monkey to latch on to any attackers and travel back to the attackers faction and infest all members with rabies causing them to be "hospitalized" for a one month period that would in turn keep them from participating in events during that time.

CJ54
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM
How about a WD event that runs from Monday to Friday? My boss could join in then!

There are a couple of games that shall remain nameless (not ours) that run events similar to WD *every hour*.

You jest, but that happened once. Our server wizards got them all back, though. Ah, the good ol' days of early WD.

Sumiala
10-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the input, but we've already got tons of threads about those problems.
I don't want to hear about current problems. This thread is about making the game worse than it is. Think of something better. Gree beat you to all of those ideas.
Cheers.

sarcasm...

candyson
10-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Have a competition to see how many times you can close and reopen the game in a day, extend the event for one hour for 1000 gold

clown
10-10-2013, 02:44 PM
How about gree developing a hack that allows us to manipulate our own cash/gold/stamina/level... Change boost values and unit stats however we like... and maybe just for fun manipulate all the above for other players

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 04:38 PM
sarcasm...

Just a little bit. But don't tell anyone

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 04:40 PM
There are a couple of games that shall remain nameless (not ours) that run events similar to WD *every hour*.

You jest, but that happened once. Our server wizards got them all back, though. Ah, the good ol' days of early WD.

Lol I thought I might get banned for this thread. Thanks for joining in CJ.

IlliniFan1
10-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Give every player $10 billion dollars before each LE building comes out.
Give free med packs in World Domination.
Give a 75% health regeneration unit.
After one hour into World Domination, freeze the leaderboard until the final seconds.
Tell players how to hack.
Give out more Wraith Goliaths
Give out 10,000 free gold to each player.

Blade of 3
10-10-2013, 06:12 PM
- Make every LE building starting cost 5 bil so only gold spenders have a chance.
-SUP gets a gold refund for every wd they win.
-The game is reversed to where the lower your attack and defense are the "stronger" you are. Factions with a lower placement earn "better" units while first receives no unit.
-Daily rewards become yearly rewards where players who have signed in for every day for an entire year get a unit with 800k attack and +50% alliance attack.
-After raiding someone's base, your base becomes instantly raidable by that player.
-All of SUP quit. (end of gree)

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
-SUP gets a gold refund for every wd they win.

Love that one. I'd have to say that would make the game much better for me. Lol

Maverick0073
10-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Give all your buildings a random time, so you have no clue when to collect.

LoveAndPeace
10-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Brouhaha thats great!! :)))

Together with a random multiplier for army stats
and random bonuses... Especially during pvp
So yll never ever have the slightest clue
how strong your army really is..

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 07:29 PM

I like that one.

Tito89
10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
keep only the hardened marine for a valour unit to buy and give us all 1000000 valour per mission completed in a ltq.

Snipey
10-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Do not have multiple units for next WD LTQ. Have only one big one at the end, or even better not say what it is than have it nerfed compared to last war, with no bonus ofcourse. After players do rails all weekend and spend as much money as an addict at a slot machine have them face a one man team hacker, where they can't possibly win. Have the one man guy have -99 regen. Than ignore tickets and send everybody an automated response. Mabey have them face this player. Remember he will have -999999 regen so ur whole team can quad vault his Command center and still lose hahahaha how many players would chuck there device after being up for 80hrs straight?

Great_wall2
10-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Charge players gold for using support!

MojoJojo
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Charge players gold for using support!

That would suck. 50 gold just to send in a ticket. I guess there would be a lot less tickets being sent in. Lol

Great_wall2
10-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Add a confirm button to units or upgrades purchased with gold...very baaaad idea

DFI
10-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Not identify what the mission is and force players to find the target.

_s2_
10-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Me too! Too funny!

Bobar
10-11-2013, 12:40 AM
add some "half buildt fortifications" in case you dont want full ones and make it for fun to reach lvl 10. so it should be wall lvl 1 / 1,5 / 2 / 2,5

without Option to buy the Level you Need but to upgrade every single wall

Wingman GRI
10-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Change nothing....just continue GREE ;)

Bobar
10-11-2013, 04:35 AM
run 4 lte instead of two only at the same time (like thunderstrike and supplier which was two only)

MojoJojo
10-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Have random base week. 1 week out of the month switch everyone's bases around. You can do whatever you want with someone else's base for 1 week.

Mix all the units together so you have to scroll through 10000 or 30000 units to find the one you are looking for.

Which ever factions are in the top ten have to sit the next war out.

Add more trees on the maps for the targets to hide behind.

Captain B
10-11-2013, 05:24 AM
Thx for creating this thread MojoJojo, haven't laughed so much in ages :)
How about random player week? Your moved to new faction every day for a week, you can't leave and they can't kick you. You keep all the units and bonuses gained. I volunteer for SUP 1 whilst I'm away on hols.

Badass action man
10-11-2013, 05:43 AM
13 ltqs running at the same time

mickymacirl
10-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Set building owned to 100.

Badass action man
10-11-2013, 06:14 AM
ad a black market

MojoJojo
10-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Thx for creating this thread MojoJojo, haven't laughed so much in ages :)
How about random player week? Your moved to new faction every day for a week, you can't leave and they can't kick you. You keep all the units and bonuses gained. I volunteer for SUP 1 whilst I'm away on hols.

Thanks CaptainB
Good to see you here to Mickie.

How about setting the buildings to lv 100. And the increments go up only 1mil in game cash.
The price for upgrades
10-20 billions 2 weeks per upgrade
20-30 trillions 2 months
30-40 quadrillions 2 years
40-50 quintillions 2 decades
50-60 sextillions 2 centuries
60-70 septillions 2 millennia
70-80 octillions 2 min
80-90 nonillions 1.5 seconds
90-99 decillions 1 day 6 hours 3 tenths of a second
To upgrade to 100 you'd have to muster up 6 gajillion.
That would make some players give up.

clown
10-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Award one unit for every bankruptcy filed on accounts attached to iTunes... Must provide copy of iTunes receipts showing gold purchases to be eligible

The Pharoah
10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Add a new payment medium...'Antimatter', which can only be purchased using gold, 1 million gold buys 1 unit of Antimatter, cheapest Antimatter-purchased unit costs 100 Antimatter and has 20 billion a/d stats, and makes everything else redundant.

Make the LTE buildings really tedious 'Corner shop', 'video store', 'Thrift store', 'Job Centre', 'McDonald's'.

Autofill Energy and stamina meters so you can sit there going tap trap, tap tap, tap tap, tap tap...all freaking day and night until you go insane. Then make 'Go Insane' a FLTQ and reward it with a 'Shellshock' infantry unit.

Randomise the units you send into battle, so you have no idea what the hell's going to happen.

Turn all the targets into squirrels in the correct size ratio to make them slightly harder to hit. Them make them drop nuts instead of money, and ask "Do you want to bury these nuts for winter, or eat them now?"

Turn the strike units that appear during map actions into clown cars or toffs on penny-farthings.

Change the title of the action bars that appear during map strikes to more politically-correct alternatives:
"Giving a stern talking to..."
"Lecturing on economic responsibility..."
"Proposing UN sanctions against..."
"Texting passive-aggressive messages to..."

Make the avatars hug after they fight during attacks.

Allow factions to merge and become as large as they want.

Introduce a spell-check for wall messages that says "Did you mean FACTION?" whenever someone types 'fraction'.

tvvicee
10-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Show all player info like level, def & att stats in WD before you attack

Have the units/targets in the LTQ fire back at you so you suffer bullet holes in ur screen, the more shots the more cracks in the glass so you see worse until you cant see anything and have to reset to a repairedscreen for 50 gold

jrb22250
10-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Never take away targets, so we can have 200 running around at anytime per map page.

Do not censor the forums.

Return the top three prizes to before SUP complained.

Change everyone's name to Alex to force people to spend 50 if you want your old name back.

Reset everyone's base so you can't do base art.

Introduce a 200k unit (wait, I am sure this is already going to happen!).

Attach a person in the Millions, like 3-4mil and look at top units, some are 150,000-175,000 for a unit. Unreal

droffatsto50
10-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Make you lose random amounts of money every 24 hours, can be between 1-1 billion in game cash, each tier makes it more likely to lose a horribly high amount of cash.

If a building gets attacked too many times make it self destruct when you next log on so you have to watch the horror.

Use 50 gold to be able to get money out of someone's vault.

Put all the avatars on maps in to cars (each) to make them speed all around the map.

Have random computer armies attack you at any possible time, may have a impossible strength or a really low strength.

Sir josh
10-11-2013, 11:01 AM
This is the funniest forum string I have read. Hilarious.
My two cents..... Move the decimal point 6 points to the left for everything. Immediately negating inflation. 10 million dollars is now only $10.

Maverick0073
10-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Only show targets in your rivals list that you have no chance of ever beating

Maverick0073
10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Remove the level restriction in the rivals list.. So the lvl 250's can crush llp's

Bobar
10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
no battle on weekends in december except on xmas days.

(not working properly of course and no devs available)

Lancerdually
10-11-2013, 12:52 PM
no battle on weekends in december except on xmas days.

(not working properly of course and no devs available)
Beat me to it....lol this is a FUNe thread

Bobar
10-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Y2K virus running on gree servers this new year

(we all know gree does not take times as accurate)

RMSwarrior
10-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Maybe a working leaderboard :-/

Big Red - Nomad
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Create a new currency to replace gold, and this new currency allows you to buy units that can destroy gold units. Bring on the Platinum Army! Wait till someone crys when there T-90 tank dies!

MojoJojo
10-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Create a new currency to replace gold, and this new currency allows you to buy units that can destroy gold units. Bring on the Platinum Army! Wait till someone crys when there T-90 tank dies!

That might be the best suggestion yet.

RacoonSiao
10-11-2013, 08:28 PM
No more Top ranking. Randow ranking random rewards.

War and get your faction to the rank between 500 to 510, rewards tank (10K/10K)
For rank between 1 to 10, rewards tank (1000/100)
For rank between 511 to 520, rewards tank (5K/5K)
For rank between 490 to 499. rewards tank (4K/4K)
For rank at 1000, reward tank (20K/20K)
For player who get 1234569 WD will win a 5% increase.

:cool::o

KillerDriller
10-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Make the vault automatically hold whatever cash it is good for. I HATE doing a raid and, during the raid, I get raided. If you have to stop after every hit and put your win in the vault it takes ages.

MojoJojo
10-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Make the vault automatically hold whatever cash it is good for. I HATE doing a raid and, during the raid, I get raided. If you have to stop after every hit and put your win in the vault it takes ages.

KillerDriller your post is about how to make the game better. This thread is suggestions to make it worse.
You'd have to change it to something like this.

-have the vault only deposit $1 at a time. So you'd have to hit the button 90 million times to fill your vault.

While they are at it donations should be done the same way, $1 at a time. 1 block at a time. 500 gold to put in all your money at once.

candyson
10-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Give the top 1 prize, a modifier with 100% more expensive gold purchases, every war.

Mr.Grumpy
10-11-2013, 11:44 PM
in case events give out grunts as prizes!

hahaha!!

...oh wait...

Mar1usescu
10-12-2013, 12:59 AM
After the war To claim top 3 prizes they should pay 3000 gold or more.
Or a message, u just got erased.
Or maybe after atack a rival , game show him your account detail. Bank, account, SSN..

Mastert55!
10-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Change nothing....just continue GREE ;)

THE best idea yet mate

The Pharoah
10-12-2013, 03:56 AM
For the Christmas case event, only give out pairs of ugly socks and unappealing deodorants, alternating with cheap chocolates, but allow gold players to purchase a second tax-haven base in the Seychelles that can't be attacked. Maybe also a gold mine in Africa which allows them to instantly buy anything they want.

Allow SUP to buy rivals bases and throw them out, thus changing their avatar to homeless guy, and make the outcasts fight each other for cans of cider and cardboard boxes in a new 'Highway Underpass' map.

MojoJojo
10-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Allow SUP to buy rivals bases and throw them out, thus changing their avatar to homeless guy, and make the outcasts fight each other for cans of cider and cardboard boxes in a new 'Highway Underpass' map.

Lmfao. I love the description.

Lancerdually
10-12-2013, 06:44 AM
KillerDriller your post is about how to make the game better. This thread is suggestions to make it worse.

-have the vault only deposit $1 at a time. So you'd have to hit the button 90 million times to fill your vault.

While they are at it donations should be done the same way, $1 at a time. 1 block at a time. 500 gold to put in all your money at once.

Oh yes.....love it......roflmao.....that would be rather upsetting :D

DFI
10-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Moderate the forum.

Sir_Bob
10-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Let's make some suggestions on how to really screw this game up.

Post your suggestions.

Level 45 walls, because Level 50 would be too much.

dpghost mobile
10-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Do not suggest a thing, let Gree take care of it, they're on the right track

KillerDriller
10-12-2013, 09:42 AM

My bad. I wasnt paying attention. I like your suggestion.

RedRoom
10-12-2013, 03:04 PM
New units

1) Cloaking device, cloaks all your buildings
2) Magician, hides your player from view in the rivals list
3) Safe Cracker, mystery bonus and one time use, allows you to steal a rivals vault
4) Goldie Locks, gives opposing army and STD which blocks them from battles
5) $1000 real cash buys 30,000 gold
6) $10,000 real cash buys 400,000 gold and a coupon for a free lunch in the Gree cafeteria
7) $100,000 real cash buys 5,000,000 gold and a VIP card to a Tokyo love hotel

Actually...1-4 are not that bad...far more interesting than the cheesy case event going on right now...

IlliniFan1
10-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Not have WD leaderboards displayed until the final minute of the war.

Auspex
10-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Change the start times for battles in WD to 'random' simply remove the declare war button and let 'God(gree)' decide when they want a battle to start.

Reduce the rivals list to 1 and you have to win before you get a new one.

Introduce a unit that hides stats this will also prevent those nasty 'I shouldn't have lost tickets'

Stack the 2000 unit army from weakest first so you need to lose those pesky cash units before the big guns can get involved in a battle.

Instead of giving out award units for winning just give everyone the exact same unit for participating...

Captain B
10-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Change the start times for battles in WD to 'random' simply remove the declare war button and let 'God(gree)' decide when they want a battle to start.

Introduce a unit that hides stats this will also prevent those nasty 'I shouldn't have lost tickets'

Stack the 2000 unit army from weakest first so you need to lose those pesky cash units before the big guns can get involved in a battle.

Instead of giving out award units for winning just give everyone the exact same unit for participating...

Do you know for a moment there I read 'let it be gold free' rather than "let God(GREE) declare...".
Thought I had stumbled upon a great new strategy :) My bad

Captain B
10-15-2013, 04:00 AM

Do you know for a moment there I read 'make it gold free' rather than "make God(GREE) declare...".
Thought I had stumbled upon a great new strategy :) my bad!
I like the idea of weakest into battle first, that should stir it up

Marcusfiahie
10-15-2013, 05:30 PM
When you can collect cash from your buildings you have to donate $1000 for every minute it takes you to collect it.
Vault cost 100 gold to deposit and 1000 gold to with draw.
In WD wait 1 hour+ before being assigned a faction to fight.
In WD be given multiple 1 man factions to face for every win you have and then face PUN every time you loose
In WD allow the EDL to use Health pack to come back to life
In WD make walls real walls where you must destroy them before you can attack anyone and add a moat.
Have defense build the ability to shoot down attacking raids
Crashing units on the base destroy buildings they hit
Create a unit called suicide bomber that can rest any build to level 1
For every unit over 2000 used you get -1000 towards your attack and defense

Mr.Grumpy
10-15-2013, 11:14 PM
when you destroy a building on someone's base, it stays destroyed.

Mr.Grumpy
10-15-2013, 11:17 PM
have the inventory sortable, either by attack, defense, name or date acquired. that would be hilarious.

The Pharoah
10-16-2013, 06:38 AM
Make every player pay 100 gold each time they log in, 100 gold for every action, and 100 gold to log out.

Sgt Squirrel
10-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Make every player pay 100 gold each time they log in, 100 gold for every action, and 100 gold to log out.

LOL I imagine a bunch of people staring at their screens with blood shot eyes crying out loud "why!!!! I can't log off, I just can't!... Must keep game going..."

The Pharoah
10-16-2013, 08:46 AM
LOL I imagine a bunch of people staring at their screens with blood shot eyes crying out loud "why!!!! I can't log off, I just can't!... Must keep game going..."

Much like the factions goals then!

MagnusDux
10-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Make intestructible units expire / wear out after having brought to battle x amount of times ^_^

ShawnBB
10-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Simply hold "Epic gold boss" event
Free hit(increase gold boss's health)
cash hit(no damage to gold boss)
10 gold(weak touch)
50 gold(solid punch)
100 gold(Eat this!)
1000 gold(nuclear strike)
prizes are 1000/1000 common units 3000/3000 uncommon units 8000/8000 rare units.
After player defeated 100 gold bosses, he can build a building that can generate gold(Type A, 1 gold/6hour at lvl1). Player without this gold building cant rob others who have it.

"Gold FLTQ"
24 hour mission 7 times.
With the help of all faction members. buy 6000 gold in day one. but 7000 gold in day two......

Big Red - Nomad
12-05-2013, 09:26 PM
As per the FAQ/walkthroughs on World Domination events, attacking a faction during WD when that faction still has their wall up results in half points. As of WD tomorrow, that point reduction is increasing to 75% (in other words, you will really want to bring down the wall before you unload on the other faction's members). We will be editing all FAQs on this as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-CJ

I never thought of this, but i think its a winner. Nice work gree