PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Donkstar
10-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I am starting to wonder why half the people here still play the game. Why pay for something that you constantly complain about? If you hated golf, would you buy a membership?

KillerDriller
10-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I am starting to wonder why half the people here still play the game. Why pay for something that you constantly complain about? If you hated golf, would you buy a membership?

Are you still playing?

Donkstar
10-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Are you still playing?
Yes I am, and having fun

milankovitch
10-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Because they just like to hear themselves complain. They don't care what it's about. They really should focus their complaining about the dictator we have for a president.

You're even trolling a troll thread?! lol

Skoalrulz
10-09-2013, 05:39 PM
You're even trolling a troll thread?! lol

Fun isn't it. Lol

Donkstar
10-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry, I am new to forums. I just learned what a troll thread was. I am not looking to stir trouble, I was just wondering why people would complain about something that is either free, or you spend your own money on for leisure?

milankovitch
10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
I'm sorry, I am new to forums. I just learned what a troll thread was. I am not looking to stir trouble, I was just wondering why people would complain about something that is either free, or you spend your own money on for leisure?

no offense Donkstar...was just giving him grief for trolling :)

milankovitch
10-09-2013, 09:48 PM

no offense Donkstar...was just giving him grief for trolling :)

Free is one thing but i think the expectations people have change when they spend money.

thundarr
10-10-2013, 05:38 AM
I can't speak for my fellow players but the most enjoyable part of the game for me is watching videos for free gold and complaining on the forum. Playing the game is secondary.

Gen CheeBye
10-10-2013, 06:46 AM
I play on just because I like the company of my fellow faction mates. Gree and the game is secondary to me.

And yes, I also like reading numerous hilarious complaint threads in the forum while eating popcorn. ;)