View Full Version : Only The Best Top 20 Guild Android

blueyes
10-09-2013, 03:19 PM
(Android) ONLY THE BEST TOP 20 GUILD
Guild Level: 50... all level 6 elemental bonus
Guild Master: Level 107 with epics
Sentinel: Level 131 with all epics pluses
Guild Champion: Level 140 with epics

* During the 24 hour blitz we stepped back and really didn't participate and are saving our gems for the big war.
* We have players from all over the world so we have people on at all times of the day, which is a big benefit during the Guild Wars.
* Our Guild is Competitive, but still fun to be a part of.
*ONE SPOT OPEN!!!!!!!

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be level 100 or higher
-Must be willing to spend a few gems in war.
-Must download and use Line Chat. (My name is blueyes1941 on line chat)
-Must be able to listen to the leaders of the Guild since we do have a plan in place
-Above all you must want to win and be willing to put the time in to make that happen. (Setting alarms every 1.5 hours)

*We are ready to go for the top 10 and if you are too message me on the forum or linechat me at blueyes1941
Friend Code:WBC-CRW-NFH

Kcimz00
10-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I hate you guys... lol cant beleive the game matched our Guilds in battle... damn it we are only RANK 69... and have like 10 active members atm... SMH

@the beatdown we received from ONLY THE BEST... good luck / Good job guys... but i still have to root for our main guildUNICORN STAMPEDE to beat you! GJ on the battle!

GoogleEyes
10-13-2013, 08:16 AM
I hate you guys... lol cant beleive the game matched our Guilds in battle... damn it we are only RANK 69... and have like 10 active members atm... SMH

@the beatdown we received from ONLY THE BEST... good luck / Good job guys... but i still have to root for our main guildUNICORN STAMPEDE to beat you! GJ on the battle!

ha ha... well I am sure Unicorn will prevail even if we did manage to get a win against their sister guild.
But you should blame them... after all it is partly their fault that we had to win with a decent amount.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

King rgds,

Google and co.

Gorgomite
10-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey I'm level 99.75

So should hit level 100 within a day.

Have big 4+
Swamp+
Sky Guard

And working on getting my first epic+, hopefully on next boss.

Gorgomite