PDA

View Full Version : new gold bonus program sucks I quit after 10 grand flood grees inbox players union. u

DCN Gladiator
10-09-2013, 12:11 PM
I emplore any and all in the bonus program to unite and send mass tickets to gree demanding changes.

BigMoney
10-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Well your reign at the "top" didn't last long, did it?

Edit: what I'm referring to is this:

With alll the negativity I have read I find myself being one of the culprits who has taken full advantage since june . I have completed absolutely everything they dished out and have also climbed from a top 500 syndicate to a top 150 then top 25 to then go to silent assassins top 10 and now I have made it to Silent Assassins #1 squad.
I do feel this is a useless addiction that is plaguing my business and daily life but I cannot fault gree anymore than I can fault a weapons manufacturer or an alcohol tobacco manufacturer. I have chosen to sink thousands in this game. No one has twisted my arm and forced me. Am I unhappy with the direction this game is heading fock yes but at anypoint I can choose my destiny. In order to play this game and enjoy it u must realize that you will never be number one. There will always be someone better. Whether it be true that gree financially feeds certain individuals with limit less gold to stirr the feeding frenzy is a great debate. I for one assume they do and do so to more than a few but I do not blame gree, I blame myself and if im to pass judgement I must first look within. I love these forums and have the upmost respect for bigmoney cerebus and many others because they have finally looked within and made the best decisions for their real world lives.... I do not know how I suckered myself into a game such as this. A game when the only strategy is how much can u afford versus keen intellect strategies and perseverance seem alot more enviting. I to will retire once silent assassins knocks fight club off their monopolized pedestal and move on to a game thats a little more enriching to the soul. I.e.gta5 or what ever else. I respect the few that rule this game as I am quickly becoming one of them. Here is a simple thought since this will be trolled by gree.. WHY NOT MAKE LTB THAT PRODUCES GOLD. GOLD SHOULD NOT JUST BE A PURCHASABLE COMMODITY.. if it were not for the friends I have made through this game I would have already moved on and willl also be doing so shortly. A game that as a strategy can only be won by the person with the biggest bank account will not have a long and prosperous future. If your into trading stocks sell the company short their business model is to flawed but dont blame gree look within we all have the power to say NO.

I was going to tell you, in response to "I'm one of the players who took full advantage" good for you, so long as you realize those stats only last for as long as you continue your current rate of spending. I didn't really bother since you then followed that up with a suggestion that would make gold essentially worthless.

AppleMacGuy
10-09-2013, 12:15 PM
GREE have never cared about their customers - this is just another manfestation of that attitude. We are witnessing the steady demise of the bonus program. People will spend less, GREE makes less profit and the game dies. Way to go for whoever came up with that business plan. Worthy winner of a Darwin Award I reckon.

pervbear
10-09-2013, 12:18 PM
They want yo cash yo.

billythekid123
10-09-2013, 12:21 PM
You actually spent $10,000 on this phone game? what an idiot.

pervbear
10-09-2013, 12:23 PM
You actually spent $10,000 on this phone game? what an idiot.

I Agreed...

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-09-2013, 12:25 PM
gold players tried this the first time they changed it. didnt work then. wont work now

CJ54
10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Hey guys, feedback and comments are welcome in the face of big changes to things. All I would ask is that if people are sending tickets, to please make sure to use the phrase "bonus program" in the text somewhere to aid Support in making sure that the feedback gets where it needs to.

I also have to ask that people follow the standard forum rules, because we'd rather not close threads or ban people. Thank you.