PDA

View Full Version : Let's be honest.......

Hivesy
10-09-2013, 07:55 AM
...........the current supplier shutdown faction LTQ is absolutely the least amount of fun I have ever had with my iPad in my hand. It is so painfully boring hitting a target 200 times as it walks around a hugely crowded map, every 5th hit the screen jumps and you hit somebody else by mistake, that I literally want to poke my eyes out with Fl@sh's unicorn horn.

This is horrible GREE, please never ever repeat this kind of event.

lemonhaze
10-09-2013, 08:07 AM
...........the current supplier shutdown faction LTQ is absolutely the least amount of fun I have ever had with my iPad in my hand. It is so painfully boring hitting a target 200 times as it walks around a hugely crowded map, every 5th hit the screen jumps and you hit somebody else by mistake, that I literally want to poke my eyes out with Fl@sh's unicorn horn.

This is horrible GREE, please never ever repeat this kind of event. ya i agree..this is the most boring event ever and it actually makes u wanna avoid it..im not sure what gree is trying to do with the game but the fun factor is long gone..they wanted to kill the game and they have did that for sure..the maps are super crowed and the exp gain is insane

Powerbang
10-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Completely agree, but can we keep the new threads down? There are already like 30 professing this as the worst thing ever.

Tanner
10-09-2013, 08:18 AM
I only leave the veteran swim-up bar for threads started by Hivesy though.

Tanner
10-09-2013, 08:19 AM
tbh, b/c he says he's headed into the dirty and there's no one left to serve @ the bar...soooooo...

Tanner
10-09-2013, 08:24 AM
but getting to my point, though I dislike it for the same reasons many have stated: multi-tapping my skull out, mis-tapping and accidentally blowing up buildings, mind-numbing-effects, trying to ignore the enemy's blatant third leg AND dealing w/ the PTSD that comes w/ watching a little pixel guy repeatedly lose his entire upper half of his leg...

but I digress;

I asked for this.

You can blame me.

I seriously asked for greeD to give us events wherein we, the vagabond-free or lowly vault/month players, could gain indestructible units in exchange for XP, energy & Stamina. And what do you know, I can't find that post ANYWHERE on this forum now. But I'll swear to it and even bet Miner's iTunes balance that it's out there somewhere.

They have taken exactly what I asked for and given it to us.

So, blame me, thank me, but don't think this third leg idea was mine - someone @ GreeD was getting as bored making "new" NPC's as we are of listening to greeD behave as though they're victims of their own size or incompetence.

#passeditalongtothedevelopers

Hivesy
10-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Fret not Tanner McDoc's at the bar, he's been dying to spin some tunes on the Technics up there for a while so he'll get you a Margharita until I get back. Just be careful that Max doesn't have your eye out on the Y of YMCA ....

Hivesy
10-09-2013, 08:31 AM
ha ha most websites won't let you bet more than 100 grand. So you won't be able to wager Miner's iTunes balance on it I'm afraid mate.

Gdy
10-09-2013, 08:59 AM

This is horrible GREE, please never ever repeat this kind of event.

I aGREE with you. It is a retarded number of taps and far too many targets moving around. Having a stationary box with a red 'X' and a msg to please click this box 3,597 times to win all the prizes would have been better than this nonsense LOL

lemonhaze
10-09-2013, 02:15 PM
please nelp me out ifi caanj since ua e w fpr 55-% makaei usre isue

Bobar
10-09-2013, 02:29 PM
it was no fun. they dont want us to prestage. got it. but gree, would you like to Play a game which doesn´t make fun?? it was a torture. i was thinking about playing battleship or slotmachine instead. dont have to think much and just tap. mw wast compareable to such boring games in the past. but it gets to.

Big John
10-09-2013, 02:34 PM
At least give us buildings to hit next time, guys walking behind trees, come on.

Hivesy
10-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Why is this Hivesy? They hired this behavioral psychologist wannabe from undergraduate psych 101
for the minimum wage they love to pay, realizing that this overpaid wannabe was STILL smarter than
every single finger tapping customer they have! Why are they training these pigeons to tap?
Because as they raise the rate of tapping and paying ...the pigeons will still tap! You want to peck and
play? Up to you. This will never stop until you make a choice. Not just not buying gold but participating
in any manner which enables others. SHUT IT DOWN.

Wowzer you are hardcore. I can't do that my world might explode. I have stopped both the faction and individual LTQs however. That'll show'em.

Fl@sh
10-09-2013, 03:13 PM
This unicorn man?

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/null_zps880ba730.png

Einszwei
10-09-2013, 11:19 PM
suckers hehehe im on holidays and you know kinda have no wifi :) big bonus for me

*edit* 6th time typing this lol

stephen2013
10-09-2013, 11:44 PM
What REALLY pisses me off is the fact that they cram like 15 extra targets onto one map. There are tons of other maps that the targets can be spread out over. It is absolutely unnecessary that all of them need to be on four maps :confused: I think this event sucks, hardcore.

Don't even get me started on the RIDICULOUS BS XP gain...I gained more xp in the last 3 days than I usually do in about a month and a half. what. the. fudge.

Thunder Child
10-10-2013, 01:00 AM
The single worst event in the history of Modern War, in every respect - boring, repetitive, unrewarding, unsatisfying, annoying, silly.....

Feels like a poorly thought out stop-gap event that fails to satisfy in any way at all.

PLEASE, Gree - let's never see anything like this again!

mickymacirl
10-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Ya its a pretty bad event in relation to having to tap 100 million times on the screen.

If you are worried about XP gain, give the game up now. The way I look at it is when you level, you get a free regen!

Hivesy
10-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Ya its a pretty bad event in relation to having to tap 100 million times on the screen.

If you are worried about XP gain, give the game up now. The way I look at it is when you level, you get a free regen!

You speak the truth as per usual mate, play to play. Just not on this event.

Fl@sh you saved me my man, can you hold still with your head aiming down a bit, I'm just going to run at you and gore my eyes out. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT turn around and display anything else to me as my face hits you at full speed.