PDA

View Full Version : My english is bad. What are Gree trying to tell me...?

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Sent a ticket about missing units and recived this. Im not sure about what they are trying to say but maybe you guys can make it clear to me. It seems that my English is not good enough so all help to understand what Gree are saying is welcome... Thx for your time..

"In order to receive the Wraith Battle Jet, you need to defeat Angel Ortega 100 Times, And help your faction complete 5 of the Daily Faction Goals to defeat Angel Ortega. We have no record of your faction completing the above mentioned goal requirements, so as a result you did not receive the final prize.

As for the Wraith Goliath reward, you earn one of these units according to the goal requirements. In addition to this, as a faction, you have the opportunity to earn up to 7 of these units! (In your case, you only received 6 because you did not meet, as a faction, all requirements. The 7th unit would have been an additional bonus)"

mickymacirl
10-09-2013, 01:04 AM
They are saying ur faction did not complete the goal, so you do not get the prize.

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 01:07 AM
They are saying ur faction did not complete the goal, so you do not get the prize.

Oh, I see... And what about the 2´nd part of the mail...?

mickymacirl
10-09-2013, 01:10 AM
You only beat, as a faction, the boss 6 times instead of the possible 7.

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 01:15 AM
You only beat, as a faction, the boss 6 times instead of the possible 7.

Aah.. Then I see.... Thank you very much... You´re a very smart man..

But I think, just to make sure, we should have a 2´nd opinion from somebody else...

carl9764
10-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Check your units to see if you have 7 or 6 Wraith Goliath

KFH
10-09-2013, 01:26 AM
The goal was for 5 of the Goliath tanks, you deserve the prize if you have 6
I think they are confused about their own event, if i remember after 5 a little check was added to a goal screen

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Check your units to see if you have 7 or 6 Wraith Goliath

Well, they are right about this statement :

"(In your case, you only received 6 because you did not meet, as a faction, all requirements. The 7th unit would have been an additional bonus)"

Hence I have 6...

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 01:59 AM
I think they are confused about their own event, if i remember after 5 a little check was added to a goal screen

I think you are on to something here...

Tctiger
10-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Yes the goal said 5 , we wasn't expecting 6 and 7 .

10s2bl8of10
10-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Gree appear to be contradicting themselves here.
They say that you do not qualify for the reward as they have no record of your Faction completing the
faction goal so they agree that you defeated Ortega 100 times.
However, they go on to state that you have 6 Wraith Goliaths which could only be achieved if the faction goal was completed.
They must therefore have a record somewhere of your faction completing said goal or you would have
less than 5 Wraith Goliaths
Whoever sent that email from Gree MUST have noticed this, surely.
Return the ticket along with a copy of their email and point out the contradiction and see what they say
then.
Good Luck.

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Gree appear to be contradicting themselves here.
They say that you do not qualify for the reward as they have no record of your Faction completing the
faction goal so they agree that you defeated Ortega 100 times.
However, they go on to state that you have 6 Wraith Goliaths which could only be achieved if the faction goal was completed.
They must therefore have a record somewhere of your faction completing said goal or you would have
less than 5 Wraith Goliaths
Whoever sent that email from Gree MUST have noticed this, surely.
Return the ticket along with a copy of their email and point out the contradiction and see what they say
then.
Good Luck.

And we have a winner.... Thx mate, I now see the light...!!! How glad I am that I asked for a 2´nd opinion.

Whoever sent that mail knew how stupid that was. Usually you get something like this at the end of a mail :
Regards R or
Regards Morgan or
Regards Stephen but this time...
Regards Team Gree. LoL

10s2bl8of10
10-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Glad to be of service.
And a winner with my first post, how lucky am I.
Thanx, thats made me feel good :)

BeetleJuice
10-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Hence I have 6...

For someone who doesn't speak good English, hence is a pretty fancy word :)

HGF69
10-09-2013, 05:05 AM

This just reinforces the post I made. I never got the Battle Jet but the Pop Up did say complete the event 5 times and not 7.

Gree Pop Ups are completely misleading.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70639-Gree-false-advertising-Rhino-LUV-has-anyone-got-this-for-completing-normal

When day 6 appeared and we got a 6th Wraith Goliath we were suprised, then kin od expected it on day 7 given Gree logic.

So the Captain Steelman is right. He should have got the unit for doing both.

Philly982
10-09-2013, 05:16 AM
I agree that Captain Steelman should have the unit. For what it is worth I received the Wraith Battle Jet after only having 6 Wriath Goliaths. Granted, we received the 7th Wraith Goliath the next day, but that still is proof that you can receive it with only 6. And the pop up message did say that you only had to complete 5 of the daily faction challenges so the 6th and 7th should be irrelevant.

KingDante!
10-09-2013, 05:33 AM
I'm sure many players received the Wraith Battle Jet before the event even reached day 7. So to say you had to complete the faction goal 7 times in order to receive the Jet can't be correct.

Once my faction completed the goal on the 5th day, a check mark appeared in that corresponding area of the goals list.

I received my Jet, so I'm cool.. but that is odd Gree would say that.

BigD@wg
10-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Hope you get that straightened out Capt. Obviously if you had 6 wraiths, the faction goal was complete and you deserve the jet.

Be careful with GREE Math 101, it's tricky!

0 + 6 = 0 (apparently) :)

Snipey
10-09-2013, 06:50 AM
A guy got kicked from his faction and joined mine, he missed a tank that day because We already had the goal completed He has 6 tanks and received the wraith fighter jet... I would email them again as you only needed 5 and that's an awesome unit plus 5% more attack with ur stats huge gain

I know a guy with two wraith fighter jets, (forum member) I will ask if he can give u one because Mabey he got yours too by mistake.

generalpain
10-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Aah.. Then I see.... Thank you very much... You´re a very smart man..

But I think, just to make sure, we should have a 2´nd opinion from somebody else...

Oh cpt steelman! Very clever you are. Love this post. You most certainly caught them in a screwup! Nice work.

Stooboot
10-09-2013, 07:50 AM
This just reinforces the post I made. I never got the Battle Jet but the Pop Up did say complete the event 5 times and not 7.

Gree Pop Ups are completely misleading.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70639-Gree-false-advertising-Rhino-LUV-has-anyone-got-this-for-completing-normal

When day 6 appeared and we got a 6th Wraith Goliath we were suprised, then kin od expected it on day 7 given Gree logic.

So the Captain Steelman is right. He should have got the unit for doing both.

It is misleading but u should know by now that u never get the splash screen prize unless u beat prestige mode. It never says 2 complete prestige or normal it just says complete the ltq which means both levels

Captain Steelman
10-10-2013, 03:55 AM
UPDATE

According to your recommendations I have returned the ticket along with a copy of their email and pointed out the contradictions.

Their reply..? An identical mail. They just copied and pasted the very same mail again with the very same contradictions.

So what now..? Any idea´s..? I was thinking of posting screenshots of all loot units from the boss event but there is a glitch with the loot unit Insurgent Jeep 80/77 so it does not show up in my inventory. Hence I have only screenshots of 95 loot units..

mickymacirl
10-10-2013, 04:02 AM
That may be the reason they are only seeing 95 wins, email them your screenshot of getting the final unit.

kguittar
10-10-2013, 07:13 AM
But they already acknowledged that you beat the boss 100 times, the problem from the OP was that they weren't recognizing the 5 faction wins. I'd just keep replying with the same message and keep the ticket open. It seems pretty cut and dried that you deserve that unit.

Good luck!

generalpain
10-10-2013, 08:48 AM
UPDATE

According to your recommendations I have returned the ticket along with a copy of their email and pointed out the contradictions.

Their reply..? An identical mail. They just copied and pasted the very same mail again with the very same contradictions.

So what now..? Any idea´s..? I was thinking of posting screenshots of all loot units from the boss event but there is a glitch with the loot unit Insurgent Jeep 80/77 so it does not show up in my inventory. Hence I have only screenshots of 95 loot units..

Have you called them? Sounds like you are getting generic auto replies.

Kefa
10-10-2013, 10:23 AM
A guy got kicked from his faction and joined mine, he missed a tank that day because We already had the goal completed He has 6 tanks and received the wraith fighter jet... I would email them again as you only needed 5 and that's an awesome unit plus 5% more attack with ur stats huge gain

I know a guy with two wraith fighter jets, (forum member) I will ask if he can give u one because Mabey he got yours too by mistake.

That's right. The faction goal was to beat the requirements 5 times in 7 days in order to get the win, and the jet was to be awarded if you also beat the boss 100 times on individual.

Looking for a screen shot, not sure if I have it, though. If I can find it I'll post it here for you, and you can send it to them along with a screen shot of your 100th win against the boss and your Wraith Goliath from inventory showing 6 quantity. Send them all 3 screen shots.

Kefa
10-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Here it is...

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4853/8cmj.png

(Not sure why it keeps saying "invalid URL" when I try to attach it)

CJ D
10-10-2013, 10:28 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you had 5 days to beat him 5 times. Not 7...the other two were "additional". Is it possible that during days 1-5 that y'all didn't complete the goal for that day, and thus only got 4 in 5 days, disqualifying you from the top prize? Possibly the first day, as the subsequent days were far easier to reach the goal? Still trying to wrap my head around how no one got 7 of those unless you were in a very small faction.

Kefa
10-10-2013, 10:46 AM
You had until 19:00 GMT Oct 5 (see screenshot link above), and it started on Sept 28 (tap globe in-game to verify).

CJ D
10-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Yup. According to the splash screen you are correct!

Kefa
10-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Lawmakers? Seriously? I had a whole response typed, but it's just not worth it. No reasonable person believes anything illegal is being perpetrated by an error in not issuing a toy pixel airplane that only has any value in this one particular game at this particular time. I suppose if you put in for a refund and are refused, then you could file a civil suit in small claims court to get your refund if you can prove that what was purchased was not delivered.

On topic, if he really was in a faction that completed the task 5 times (ie, didn't jump from one after 3 to one that only got 3 total, thus getting him 6 between the 2... he had to be in a faction that completed it at least 5 times at 19:00 GMT on 5 October), and if he also truly finished the boss 100 times, he'll eventually get his airplane. He just needs to communicate it clearly in his tickets until they get it and accept it.

If the faction he was in at 19:00 GMT on 5 October did not complete it at least 5 times, he likely won't get it.

dpghost mobile
10-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Sent a ticket about missing units and recived this. Im not sure about what they are trying to say but maybe you guys can make it clear to me. It seems that my English is not good enough so all help to understand what Gree are saying is welcome... Thx for your time..

"In order to receive the Wraith Battle Jet, you need to defeat Angel Ortega 100 Times, And help your faction complete 5 of the Daily Faction Goals to defeat Angel Ortega. We have no record of your faction completing the above mentioned goal requirements, so as a result you did not receive the final prize.

As for the Wraith Goliath reward, you earn one of these units according to the goal requirements. In addition to this, as a faction, you have the opportunity to earn up to 7 of these units! (In your case, you only received 6 because you did not meet, as a faction, all requirements. The 7th unit would have been an additional bonus)"

You sure that you want the translation?
Well, basically what they say translated in day to day english is:
"This guy is a sucker, don't give him what he deserves, just tell him some story, and later ignore him"
Don't feel bad, you're not alone

Captain Steelman
10-10-2013, 02:53 PM
You sure that you want the translation?
Well, basically what they say translated in day to day english is:
"This guy is a sucker, don't give him what he deserves, just tell him some story, and later ignore him"
Don't feel bad, you're not alone

Ha ha ha, now I feel much better.....

Captain Steelman
10-10-2013, 11:40 PM
UPDATE

Now the engineers at Gree will have a look at my case. They also inform me that they get back to me when they have any updates about it.

Hmm, so I guess I have to wait.... or..?

Serious F
10-11-2013, 12:05 AM
UPDATE

Now the engineers at Gree will have a look at my case. They also inform me that they get back to me when they have any updates about it.

Hmm, so I guess I have to wait.... or..?

Don't they have to close the ticket again? problem solved?

Ah..I can hear a moderator in my head "keep it constructive blah blah"
So sorry...

krill
10-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Did your faction complete 5 in a row? If you did 4 - missed a day then completed 2 more days that could be it?

Cuombajj
10-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Yup, you missed one day of those 5. Should have done it 5 in a row to complete quest. Even if you got 2 more after quest ended 4+2=6 but you needed 5 instead of 4 there.

Big Jrod
10-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm gonna just go out on a limb, and say that I'm pretty sure his faction has all 7 just knowing what faction he's in. Good luck Capt. I hope they fix this for you.

krill
10-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna just go out on a limb, and say that I'm pretty sure his faction has all 7 just knowing what faction he's in. Good luck Capt. I hope they fix this for you.

without knowing which faction he's in the only reason i say he could have missed a day was due to his post saying he
only received 6 of the possible 7.... but i certainly hope they give you your unit.. i feel your pain

Captain Steelman
10-15-2013, 11:44 PM
UPDATE...!!!

Asked again for the missing Boss event units and the answer...:

"Hey Steelman,

Thank you for the report.

We apologize for any frustration caused by the recent LTQ and Faction LTQ events.

In order to have been eligible to receive the event wrapper prize unit, the individual and faction LTQ's would have to be completed in entirety on both normal and prestige modes.

At this time, we are not able to credit the event wrapper prize unit. Your understanding in the matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Team Gree"

Well, I guess what they are trying to say is : "There will be no units for you... We will send what ever answer we want and we would very much appreciate if you leave it as it is.. Get over it, loser..."

Dansgek
10-16-2013, 04:37 AM
Did you hop to another faction in the meantime?

Captain Steelman
10-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Did you hop to another faction in the meantime?

No, 6 Goliaths in a row from the same faction....

Captain Steelman
10-17-2013, 01:19 AM
UPDATE !!!

Since I dont want to be banned I now have to leave this thread as it is. Thx for your time.

Captain Steelman
10-20-2013, 03:29 PM
UPDATE !!!!

Thx Gree !!! I could not belive it but the missing units, Wraith Nuclear Sub 67000/50112 and Wraith Battle Jet 118000/82000, are now in my inventory. If it had to do with my or my friends mail contact with Gree, I dont know... And what went wrong since I did not recive them in the first place...? I have no idea..... But Im happy as a MW player ever could be.

One could say justice has been done. Again, Thank you Gree...!!!

Case closed.

Slippo
10-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Congratulations Mr.Steelman Sir :)

Philly982
10-20-2013, 04:35 PM
Gratz Cpt. Steelman. Glad to see you got what you deserved.