PDA

View Full Version : 1st level 300

Snipey
10-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi I am trying to be the best player in this game by being a higher level than all of you. If u need help completing ur faction LTQ PM me, other wise I may just do mine again for the exp and fun. I have 5000 energy and barley need gold because I level up b4 I'm out. I figure if I complete this event for about 10 teams or so I will receive my amazing unit and crush u all in Mexico.

candyson
10-08-2013, 09:14 PM
You can help us, we're on 11/13 on normal mode right now
Also, clear your inbox so I can send code

stink-finger
10-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Faction Code... 401271220
It's all open and waiting for you!! We are a small member super faction, less than 20members, with 1mil+stats...but this event seemed like it wasn't worth the leveling up to us, so come and have at it!! We are a pretty cool group too and would appreciate helping you help us!!!

Powerbang
10-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Hi I am trying to be the best player in this game by being a higher level than all of you. If u need help completing ur faction LTQ PM me, other wise I may just do mine again for the exp and fun. I have 5000 energy and barley need gold because I level up b4 I'm out. I figure if I complete this event for about 10 teams or so I will receive my amazing unit and crush u all in Mexico

Snipey you trollin'

Lol.

Snipey
10-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Snipey you trollin'

Lol.

Bro I am so bored haha, I thought some may get a laugh outta this, guess I was wrong! I will say gree is very unpredictable. I'd never wanna play them in poker

Powerbang
10-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Bro I am so bored haha, I thought some may get a laugh outta this, guess I was wrong! I will say gree is very unpredictable. I'd never wanna play them in poker

Just because I called you on it doesn't mean I didn't chuckle :)

I'm bored too...but WHY are we bored when there are all these LTQs to do?

BTW: I did the math... participating in these LTQs will increase stats at a rate of 3000xLevel. Don't know about you, but my stat to level ratio is much higher. No thanks lol. Boredom it is...

Kimm
10-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Ooh my god, LMAO. I was reading this and 2 thoughts crossed my mind. Well 3 actually. First. Is this the biggest idiot in the game? Second. He must be joking (luckily you were) and third, who would actually respond to this with a request? Well you gave me a Good laugh that's for sure :D

Marcusfiahie
10-09-2013, 12:01 PM
ROFLMFAO Suckers!

trueblue
10-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi I am trying to be the best player in this game by being a higher level than all of you. If u need help completing ur faction LTQ PM me, other wise I may just do mine again for the exp and fun. I have 5000 energy and barley need gold because I level up b4 I'm out. I figure if I complete this event for about 10 teams or so I will receive my amazing unit and crush u all in Mexico.

what a ****