PDA

View Full Version : Valor

Danny boyy
10-08-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm just wondering if there is going to be any valor buildings or anything brought into the came? Just simply because in the faction event I'm getting a lot if valor for completing it.. Any ideas?

HayeZeus
10-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Who knows. Gree doesn't care about its customers. They'd rather leave all the players in top factions wondering wtf we are supposed to do with 2.5+ million valor instead. Its funny to them...

spcmorris
10-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Be patient. They have enough problems to work out at the moment rather than introduce more.

Socks
10-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Valor is a waste.

HayeZeus
10-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Be patient. They have enough problems to work out at the moment rather than introduce more.

If they can release LE sets every couple of days, they can release valor units that are worth something.

stephen2013
10-08-2013, 11:43 PM
If they can release LE sets every couple of days, they can release valor units that are worth something.

based on their recent, outstanding track record for totally screwing up events, I think they have other priorities to worth through first.

Rade
10-08-2013, 11:51 PM
I have about 5.5 mil Valor as of right now, and I literally cannot spend it all without buying more than 2000 units. I am going to save it in hopes of it being more useful in the future.

MWsir
10-09-2013, 03:19 AM
All stats have Been inflated... Week after week.
Stats from valor units (or cash units for that matter)
Have not Been adjusted ... Ever.
They are completely useless atm. Throwing valor at our heads
Or units with valor bonusses is completely pointless. Like more things in this game.
Their "team of engineers" - that is now in 2nd grade- have yet to figure out linear progression...
Oh well. It gives us more to rant about.

mickymacirl
10-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Apparently Valor will be far more useful in the coming updates. Maybe we can spend the 15 to 21m people have saved up.

MWsir
10-09-2013, 03:57 AM
Well yeah, mickymac... Maybe sup should ask lol. Seems that when
Sup complains, Gree adjusts the stats of the units they are displeased about, re the top3 rewards for Mexico.
Adjusting the stats of valor units seems to be pointless after all... As all "sups" are sitting on 20mio valor atm,which they have not been able to spend on any decent unit in the last 9 months or so. While mere mortals have to do it with a couple 100.000 making the gap even wider...
Seems Gree has made the game fairly realistic: The rich get richer and the ... Well, you know.
There is just no such thing as the American dream possible.

Gonna return to the game. I have regen 1000 energy by writing this. Must be good enough to level up a level or 2 with the current F/LTQ