PDA

View Full Version : Need some Advice

Commander C
10-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Hello, fellow commanders. I am commander culp, a low level player who works a lot to support my faction. I am only a level 92, with 240k attack and a 280k defense. My income is not much, 200k on the dot. My faction loves what support I give them, but do not like the fact that I can not comply with donation policies as an officer, being 7 mil a week, while still being the lowest level officer. So after Mexico I decided I might want to start my own faction, but I need advice,

If you have any helpful advice please tell me, and, if you think I'm better staying in my faction because of new and upcoming FLTQ's, (which im a highest participator in) then also posts your thoughts on that. Thanks!

Powerbang
10-08-2013, 07:56 PM
You're better off staying in your faction due to the state of the game. As faction events are increasing, newer factions with fewer members and bonuses simply cannot compete with the growth of larger, more established factions.

Stick it out with them, and if you really want to leave, find another faction that suits you by using the Recruitment section of the forum.

If you are seeking leadership... earn your stripes and watch yourself naturally ascend into that position. Young factions would love help out with administrative and officer type duties

Unfortunately, as the game as we know it today (with factions) is more than a year old, the time to start from scratch has come and gone.

The only exception to this is willingness to spend a lot of real cash, or creating a gimmick faction for favorable match ups in WD events.

candyson
10-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Uninstall the game is the best advice I can give you.
Buy if you insist on playing, stay with your faction

generalpain
10-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Get your iph up. Forget about boosts. Also, consider merging into another faction. For small factions, donations should not be a set amount, should be an iph rule. But the longer you refuse to merge, the further behind you will fall. Example, my level 30 account is stronger, and I have only been active with it a month or so, and I use no gold. You are a dream target in war for me. So merge or get left far far behind.

Commander C
10-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Get your iph up. Forget about boosts. Also, consider merging into another faction. For small factions, donations should not be a set amount, should be an iph rule. But the longer you refuse to merge, the further behind you will fall. Example, my level 30 account is stronger, and I have only been active with it a month or so, and I use no gold. You are a dream target in war for me. So merge or get left far far behind.

Alright, but we can't just merge. there's 26 of us, so if some billionaire has some room in a 50-60 slot faction, please notify me

Robespierre
10-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey man...that's not quite how it works.

Get in contact with a faction you're interested and let them know you have X number of highly active members with XXX/XXX stats, and see if they will cut the dead weight in the faction to make room.

It separates the sharks from the remoras when you merge in this way.

Commander C
10-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey man...that's not quite how it works.

Get in contact with a faction you're interested and let them know you have X number of highly active members with XXX/XXX stats, and see if they will cut the dead weight in the faction to make room.

It separates the sharks from the remoras when you merge in this way.

Alright, I'll try my best. and to add to my first statement, I am also the youngest in the faction, yet i am head recruiting officer, leader of the groupme channel, was an officer from lvl 30 to 90.

jabbameister63
10-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi. I have 5 slots avail, hi , Sgt Rock here . was wondering if you found a faction yet, we only ask teamates to donat 10% of wages, concrete they come across used to build fortifications for team, and some time during war event. plz let me know if interested. we have bonus of 30 ground 30 infan, 20 bldg, 10 air 5 sea 20 health regain.Admirals and generals. 628 620 206 small fac, mostly vets active duty cpl civies. There r 15 of us now, i can ill upgrd guild if your serious, Gold isnt mandatory, if a guy make a buck we just ask for a dime, add me as friend if u would like to talk more, 105 933 786 peace bro. Again i can increase my guild if need be:-)

Level 215
Atck 780 def 986

iZheil9152
10-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I used to be in your shoes, being the weakest officer, I know how it feels. It used to be tough keeping all the requirements. It was awkward having a WD minimum that I could not reach, being the factions officer and temporary leader. One day I flat out told my leader that I was not happy with my stats and wanted to start camping. He being my friend understood, as I contribute to the faction doing things behind the scenes for our officers. I got my stats up and all the officers in the faction are (>/=) a million now.

Dkaell
10-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Uninstall the game is the best advice I can give you.
Buy if you insist on playing, stay with your faction

Mean but true

candyson
10-08-2013, 08:25 PM
I used to be in your shoes, being the weakest officer, I know how it feels. It used to be tough keeping all the requirements. It was awkward having a WD minimum that I could not reach, being the factions officer and temporary leader. One day I flat out told my leader that I was not happy with my stats and wanted to start camping. He being my friend understood, as I contribute to the faction doing things behind the scenes for our officers. I got my stats up and all the officers in the faction are (>/=) a million now.
I remember how I was the one of the weakest in my faction because I camped, which is slow in stat increases at the start. Now I trump many members by over 50k stats(even those who were stronger 3 or 4 months ago)

generalpain
10-09-2013, 12:08 AM
I remember how I was the one of the weakest in my faction because I camped, which is slow in stat increases at the start. Now I trump many members by over 50k stats(even those who were stronger 3 or 4 months ago)

Er, ya...your a troll. A player does the right thing and comes to the forum for advice, yours is for him to quit. Then you brag you have 50k better stats than your faction mates. News flash douche...50k isn't squat anymore. So your douchbag quota for the week has been achieved, and it's only Wednesday. Now you can ℉@©{ off the rest of the week.

Kimm
10-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Starting a new Faction all over again wouldn't be a smart thing to do. You would have to start from scratch with the bonusses, find players who are willing to join a "one man faction" with no or very little bonuses, with a leader who isn't that strong himself. Besides that it would be impossible to work trough all the Faction quests that are going on now. So the few new members you might talk into joining will leave again quickly. I would stay in your faction or try to merge like others have said. Maybe you could ask your leader if you could donate less for a couple of weeks to get your income up (upgrades). And try to get the LE buildings everytime. They always have a better payout.

PoundDawg
10-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks GeneralPain...you said it right
he was not self promoting himself just advice.

iZheil9152
10-09-2013, 12:31 PM
I remember how I was the one of the weakest in my faction because I camped, which is slow in stat increases at the start. Now I trump many members by over 50k stats(even those who were stronger 3 or 4 months ago) ok, camping is the worst idea ever. I'm sorry I suggested it. My camper account only has 500k stats...