PDA

View Full Version : LTQ glitch! Help!!!

ant1greeny2
10-08-2013, 02:06 PM
I completed #17 on normal, my game crashed, when I reloaded it, I hadn't completed #17, hadn't recieved the item, & I still lost the energy even though I needed to redo it!
I also noticed after my game crashed & I went back on, my Atk & Def had decreased by about 10k!
Help!!!

While I'm on the subject of problems, I sent a ticket to support about 1 week ago saying I accidently spent 20 gold on a scratcher, can I trade the item I got for my gold back?

Thanks!

Dipstik
10-08-2013, 03:51 PM
My ltq goal disappeared. Anyone else? I don't want to send a ticket unless it's just me.

Randolph
10-08-2013, 03:57 PM
My mini has the same problem no Ltq for a week ticket has been send days ago but still no answer :-s

Rebels
10-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I completed #17 on normal, my game crashed, when I reloaded it, I hadn't completed #17, hadn't recieved the item, & I still lost the energy even though I needed to redo it!
I also noticed after my game crashed & I went back on, my Atk & Def had decreased by about 10k!
Help!!!

While I'm on the subject of problems, I sent a ticket to support about 1 week ago saying I accidently spent 20 gold on a scratcher, can I trade the item I got for my gold back?

Thanks!

Did you scratch the scratcher? From what I understand Gree wont refund otherwise they would have hundreds of people claiming they did it by accident.

PawnXIIX
10-08-2013, 04:27 PM
I completed 20/20 4 times in total...

MWWM J
10-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Happened to me once. Buying energy with gold. I don't buy gold so that 20 gold was alot. I wrote a ticket. They responded in 2 hours! Gree! 2 hours! They refunded my gold BUT said they will never do it again.

Deadwater
10-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Happened to me once. Buying energy with gold. I don't buy gold so that 20 gold was alot. I wrote a ticket. They responded in 2 hours! Gree! 2 hours! They refunded my gold BUT said they will never do it again.

Don't believe them, just that one particular person may not again in the future.

Im Jahova
10-08-2013, 06:35 PM
My mini has the same problem no Ltq for a week ticket has been send days ago but still no answer :-s

You may not be a high enough level on that account to participate in the LTQ because of the maps it goes into