PDA

View Full Version : IPH Building

travisman1
10-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Hey question for the forum what are "must build" building and buildings that are considered "decent"

i know the basics NCs, Lofts, MTs and LTBs but what should i upgrade while im saving up cash for those upgrades/buildings

Deelitefullyme
10-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I've been dumping all low income building and buying the new buildings coming up in events. It's expensive but I'm making 12 million a day now. Just gotta grab the $$ before I get attacked.

brandocommando
10-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Other than those buildings, nothing else really matters at this point.

travisman1
10-08-2013, 02:00 PM
The buildings im not to sure on are my upscales and beachsides, should i keep them and upgrade them or just say f it and do NC and LTB?

The_
10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
The buildings im not to sure on are my upscales and beachsides, should i keep them and upgrade them or just say f it and do NC and LTB?
f everything and invest only in NC/LTB (not the tent).

murf
10-08-2013, 02:21 PM
f everything and invest only in NC/LTB (not the tent).

I love these blanket statements...Everything that is not NC/LTB makes me $4.6m / hr or $110m / day.

So I think I'll keep my non NC/LTB buildings for now.

jmeijer
10-08-2013, 02:31 PM
I love these blanket statements...Everything that is not NC/LTB makes me $4.6m / hr or $110m / day.

So I think I'll keep my non NC/LTB buildings for now.He's just saying not to invest in other buildings. I would agree with him about that. GC's, Hotels, RC's and Condos can be good upgrades - if the person's income isn't good enough to buy LTB's.

But I'm keeping all of my buildings for now. It's getting kind of crowded, so I may delete all my non-LTB's under 100K/hr.

Idiosyncrasy
10-08-2013, 05:54 PM
A lot of it is gut-feel for me. I have over $1 million IPH now, but I still have my gas stations and other early buildings that pay out less than $1k. Kind of ridiculous, I know, but I just can't let them go. I do, however, have a section of first-cut buildings when it comes time to make more room and I don't feel like expanding. I'm constantly playing Tetris with my hood trying to get the LTB's and everything fit perfectly.

I just decide how much cash I am comfortable parting with, keeping in mind there is always another set of LTB's around the corner. They really have changed most hood-planning strategies.

travisman1
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Well my IPH is about 950k and ive just been focusing on my NCs and lofts, and will now be participating in LTBs. Didnt even keep gas stations, etc just the 6,12,24 hr buildings that boost IPH