PDA

View Full Version : This current FLTQ reminds me of the saying "throw it at the wall and see what sticks"

thundarr
10-08-2013, 12:58 PM
This FLTQ as most everyone has realized by now is an utter and complete disaster. The XP gain is insane and the units not worth it when you consider you got 7 Goliaths in last weeks boss event that are better for doing almost nothing. Gree is basically testing all kinds of new game elements and based on feedback here and lack of gold being spent determines what will be included in the next event. First crazy amounts of att/def units, now crazy amounts of XP for garbage. There is a saying that goes "people get the government they deserve" and we will get the kind of game we deserve. If we don't participate in LTQs with crazy XP gain then hopefully Gree will get the message. If we participate then we will keep getting them. They should rename this player and faction shutdown LTQ.

HayeZeus
10-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I am particularly amused by the fact that after 2-3 days of complaints we have not received any response from a mod.

I think the frustration level here has reached an all time high.

CJ54
10-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear that some people don't care for the FLTQ, and we have passed the feedback on. In the meantime, participation in the event (and all events) is totally voluntary.

HayeZeus
10-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Passed the feedback on. Haven't heard that before!

Glad to see that you guys are still here though

BostonHammer
10-08-2013, 01:46 PM
It's sim[ple. If you don't like it, don't participate. Thank Gree for a crap event that allows you to save money, have more time to do the other things that you enjoy, and for leveling up that guy that keeps raiding your base so you no longer appear on his/her rival list.

Personally, I don't think LTQs are worth it. So when there is a LTQ I use that period as downtime away from MW.

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear that some people don't care for the FLTQ, and we have passed the feedback on. In the meantime, participation in the event (and all events) is totally voluntary. Might be an idea to let the Design Team have a look at the forums themselves to gauge players' reactions to their designs :)

JCL
10-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Or better yet, have a few teams of 10-50, 50-100, and 101-150 level test accounts to see what you're doing to game play. Then, think about 5 man, 25, and 55 man factions. This faction event is dead on arrival for a 5 man faction with typical players at that level.

Passing along feedback just seems disingenuous. "You're right, it doesn't seem right." "What they were trying for was..." are easier to believe. Everyone/anyone can pass the buck off to the next group. Yes, it's voluntary, and it's why this FLTE I'm not doing a single one. I'm 149, and very bad things happen to a 800k player lumped in with 151+, but then again, you already passed this along right?

DocLo
10-08-2013, 05:01 PM
The design team is just interested in getting gold out of people... Like getting to level 20 on the operation thunderstrike LTQ and realizing you suddenly need 22x460=10,120 energy to complete it. Wow... thanks! That's a bit of a jump. How about I'm not spending any more gold period.

Perilous
10-08-2013, 05:09 PM
The design team is just interested in getting gold out of people... Like getting to level 20 on the operation thunderstrike LTQ and realizing you suddenly need 22x460=10,120 energy to complete it. Wow... thanks! That's a bit of a jump. How about I'm not spending any more gold period.

I am ok with the energy but make the unit worth it.

ProCision
10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
It's sim[ple. If you don't like it, don't participate. Thank Gree for a crap event that allows you to save money, have more time to do the other things that you enjoy, and for leveling up that guy that keeps raiding your base so you no longer appear on his/her rival list.

Personally, I don't think LTQs are worth it. So when there is a LTQ I use that period as downtime away from MW.

How do you think there not worth it? I'm pretty sure the top 100 of my units have came from some sort of LTQ. Yes I have the win streak awards, a box event award or two and some of the last boss final awards. But for the most part there all LTQ awards.

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear that some people don't care for the FLTQ, and we have passed the feedback on. In the meantime, participation in the event (and all events) is totally voluntary.

Even the Mods are tired of all the complaints

Boston George
10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
GREE
Thank you for changing the units in supplier shutdown from low casualty to indestructibles (good work)
But please don't put out any more missions that require so many xp for such low reward, you need to have continuity between events.
Having said that I still love the game and can I have some free gold :)