PDA

View Full Version : Random Advice

Starling
10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
So there is a lot of dissing on Gree and complaining. No one is making us play MW. So here is a helpful thread. Feel free to add any random advice in how to play MW.

Did you know you can completely change your rivals list by adding/dropping your ally count?

If you want to know which valor unit gives you the best boost, record your stats. Buy only 1 valor unit such as a Super Hornet. Now go back and check your stats to see what kind of increase you have had. Do this with units our want to see will benefit you the most before buying a bunch of them.

killapickles
10-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Random Advice? If you feel the need to purchase gold... stop. Take that money any buy something else. After you do that, nuke your base. It will be the best feeling you have had in a long time.

Stooboot
10-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Def need more threads like this I no the game is messed up right now but damn, u cant even sift through all the complaint threads any more.

ohh n my advice is during a case event if a case doesn't open use the gold option it will open every time.... MAGIC!! Lol

Deelitefullyme
10-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the advise. Simple but I didn't think of that!

Kimm
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol stooboot.
Do not only open them with gold, but use gold to reset it all the time. Every chance you get. Wanna bet you'll have that end unit in time :)

Donkstar
10-08-2013, 05:57 PM
When your target is in traffic, tap him once and wait 5 to 10 seconds before finishing him. Seems to get rid of all the other people around him. Works for me

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Def need more threads like this I no the game is messed up right now but damn, u cant even sift through all the complaint threads any more.

ohh n my advice is during a case event if a case doesn't open use the gold option it will open every time.... MAGIC!! Lol

I know what your saying. The threads that have information on the game can't even stay on page 1

mkdubbn
10-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Random Advice? If you feel the need to purchase gold... stop. Take that money any buy something else. After you do that, nuke your base. It will be the best feeling you have had in a long time.
How do you nuke your own base?

mkdubbn
10-08-2013, 06:47 PM

I got banned for talking out about that subject.

aphroKEN
10-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Lol stooboot.
Do not only open them with gold, but use gold to reset it all the time. Every chance you get. Wanna bet you'll have that end unit in time :)

If chance to open with cash < 50%, better to use gold option to open after resetting the timer with gold.

If chance to open with cash > 50%, better to use cash option to open after resetting.

If chance to open with cash = 50%, there would be no difference between using cash or gold option to open after resetting. Arguably it is slightly better to use gold since it saves you a bit of cash.

Since nobody knows the precise chance of the cash option opening the crate, nobody but Gree knows the better option to open the crate. My feeling however is that the cash option is less than 50% open rate. So if you're spending gold to reset, you're also better off using gold to open.

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 07:04 PM
How do you nuke your own base?

Sell all of your buildings and donate the money to your faction

bushobama
10-08-2013, 09:05 PM
watch videos for free gold! raid others for cash and upgrade those LE buildings..

Snipey
10-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Nice post starling!

Upgrade 24 n 48 hr LE buildings for fast IPH gains. Do the math on output of what u will get for your money first. It's better to space them out than be a baller and get one to level ten. If ur a noob and can't go overvault, get raided and don't collect till all ur 24,48 are in sink. Fill ur vault at 90 and collect. U should be able to upgrade some u normally couldn't. Also the original 3 LEs are by far best IPH gainers, and if u can go overvault, rotate between boost/unit building upgrades while u save for an LE money building upgrade. Only takes 30hrs +6hrs each level

JCL
10-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Should I state the obvious:Random tips are at the very top as a Sticky that says "Noob advice." Everything you need is there. That's why everything else is complaints.

bushobama
10-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Should I state the obvious:Random tips are at the very top as a Sticky that says "Noob advice." Everything you need is there. That's why everything else is complaints.

Well JCL. Get your pen and paper out. If you took the time to read that thread, you'd quickly learn that much of that info is severely outdated and irrelevant because it was made a year ago when the game was very very different. For example, in the first post Johnny R (who no longer plays the game i don't think) discusses loot farming in depth. Do you loot farm JCL? and acquire massive XP for a destructible unit? No, you don't, because you didn't read that thread, because it's outdated, and this thread is fine.. you may stop "stating the obvious" for us.

TheDanimal
10-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Excellent thread!

On skill points: after much discussion with people, I've found a good allocation of skill points to shoot for is:
Attack - 250 (Will need high attack & defense at higher levels)
Defense - 250
Energy - 2400 (With my energy regen rate, I can sleep for 6 hrs before it fills woohoo!)
Stamina - 50 (The amount of stamina gained through using gold to refill your stamina)

There are other good breakdowns out there as well... Curious to hear what others have to say

Captain B
10-09-2013, 02:29 AM
For all those long term players out there in the mid ranges dont lose heart, your factioon needs you! The faction events need the HLP s to grind their way through these days, be nice and remind those that that work on individual events that the units are generally better for FLTQ's with lower XP gain making you a stronger player. I find this works better than just dumping players. Don't mistake kindness for weakness, If they don't pick up their game only then consider dropping them.

generalpain
10-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Here is random advice for officers and leaders. Don't take the game so seriously. It's a game and intended for fun, no matter how much you spend. I have seen terrible leaders and officers loose sight of this fact, and boot loyal players from one low performance weekend. If you are always pressuring players to perform, you will turn this into more of a job. Listen to your faction mates, don't get too big for your britches. The biggest part to being a leader or officer is knowing your players. This is a social game. Don't think because you spend more time and money playing that you are better than another player. That player you are thinking of booting, may need a little pick-me-up in life, or stress relief is why they play. Getting to know them will not only make it dinner to play, they will become more apt to perform in faction events and show up in war. Heck, they may even enjoy the game more making a few buddies, and buy a small amount of gold to help out the team in a time of need. The point of my ramble is don't be a douche so involved with a top 50 performance that you turn into a dictator. Nobody will like you or want to fight with you.

Donkstar
10-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Here is random advice for officers and leaders. Don't take the game so seriously. It's a game and intended for fun, no matter how much you spend. I have seen terrible leaders and officers loose sight of this fact, and boot loyal players from one low performance weekend. If you are always pressuring players to perform, you will turn this into more of a job. Listen to your faction mates, don't get too big for your britches. The biggest part to being a leader or officer is knowing your players. This is a social game. Don't think because you spend more time and money playing that you are better than another player. That player you are thinking of booting, may need a little pick-me-up in life, or stress relief is why they play. Getting to know them will not only make it dinner to play, they will become more apt to perform in faction events and show up in war. Heck, they may even enjoy the game more making a few buddies, and buy a small amount of gold to help out the team in a time of need. The point of my ramble is don't be a douche so involved with a top 50 performance that you turn into a dictator. Nobody will like you or want to fight with you.
Well said.

Einszwei
10-09-2013, 11:08 PM

+1 agree with you :)