PDA

View Full Version : I need tips how to increase stats w/o leveling up to much!

KingOW
10-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm looking for tips how I increase my attack and defense in the best way possible, without leveling up to fast and not spending gold. I mean, it's not uncommon players at my level have 50%+ higher stats, even 100%+ higher isn't unusual. I don't have all bonuses, but I have 45 through my syndicate and I have 3 items with modifiers (gun att 5%, explosive att 3%, car att 1%).

I'm active during all kind of events trying to get the very best rewards I can possibly get, so it's not that I'm lazy or I don't spend enough time on the game.

A few pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. What I've thought about is sitting out in LTQ, but they give a pretty good stat boost, but I'm not sure if it's worth the xp gained.Thx!

assisi805
10-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Focus on crate events and ones like that high stats boost for little to no exp. Also if you can find a syndicate that will let you camp with them during Syn ltq's and bosses thats the best way. Hard to do now with all syns being so competitive trying to get top prizes but it's the best way.

The_
10-08-2013, 08:55 AM
1) Join a team at the last moment before a war and do nothing after getting accepted. Enjoy the reward prizes and 20 females nagging you the entire war.
2) Crate/bag events
3) Boss events
4) LTB

This doesn't happen in Rock City Gang though because we have an awesome application process. Click the link below to find out more!

sux2lose
10-08-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm looking for tips how I increase my attack and defense in the best way possible, without leveling up to fast and not spending gold. I mean, it's not uncommon players at my level have 50%+ higher stats, even 100%+ higher isn't unusual. I don't have all bonuses, but I have 45 through my syndicate and I have 3 items with modifiers (gun att 5%, explosive att 3%, car att 1%).

I'm active during all kind of events trying to get the very best rewards I can possibly get, so it's not that I'm lazy or I don't spend enough time on the game.

A few pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. What I've thought about is sitting out in LTQ, but they give a pretty good stat boost, but I'm not sure if it's worth the xp gained.Thx!

The only way I know is to slow play the game. Stay away from LTQs outside the first few levels. Boss events used to be perfect, but Gree is quickly adding XP to everything. They don't like camping. My rule of thumb is don't do anything unless I get 2xp for every 1 att. That goes out the window when its an SLTQ and then you gotta help out your team.

out of names
10-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Dont join molly. They wont raise your stats

cc thunder
10-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Ltb as long as you have the income to support it no experience required

Sevron Deeps
10-08-2013, 09:27 AM
What they said, depending upon your playing style. Plus:

Do the LTQs only up to a certain point, say level 13 ( for the current one). Beyond some point, the gain in XP is too much compared to the stat gain, IMHO.

Before the last boss event, I had found the boss events to be the best. Read the boss killer guides (The Billionaire has a great one) although they may have changed the format now so that it's not nearly as efficient in stats vs. XP gain as it used to be.

Before a battle you may want to spend cash on consumable explosives if you have unused slots in your inventory. They'll disappear eventually, but you'll have slightly better stats during the war.

Level: 75
Atk:220k
Def: 250k

cookies
10-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Difficult situation you are in. I would suggest joining a better syndicate.
20k ip should maybe be enough for top250 or thereabouts and can be done by a free player without problems.
Those syndicates will also be able to complete a good amount of stages on SLTQ and Boss events.

Stay away from LTQs, usually going any higher than #5-7 is not worth it.
Do some reading on how to grow your IPH and do some stages of LTB.
Use free gold offers to help with box and crate events (the non-leaderboard ones)

Depending what you want to get out of your game, starting over, or making second mini account to apply new found wisdom might also be an option.

cc thunder
10-08-2013, 09:33 AM
it does cost experience, but non expendable explosives still available in the junkyard, I prefer not expendable myself, to get these simply tap on the pile of smashed cars, also for less powerful but still not expendable explosives you can check and see if Ellis Island has them still less powerful, but also less exp gain, I believe they were at the deportation Center or immigration center, something like that

Laelia
10-08-2013, 09:34 AM
When ltq prizes are published on the cc forum you cna calculate the ratio of att/def per xp....optimum is usually at a very early point (normal level 5 or 7). Go 2 or 4 levels beyond that and stop....do this for several months.....all methods of growing stats without leveling up take a long time.....meanwhile the folk in better syndicates are growing exponentially faster......interesting problem now

Akrisaen
10-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Stop doing LTQs... Literally the only exp you should be getting is from rewards for levelling up your LTBs, doing box events, boss events (unless they give a ridiculous amount of xp like Viktor Klout) and doing hits during a war... It's really boring but worth it.

pervbear
10-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Spend thousands on gold items.

KingOW
10-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Thx for all fast answers, I'm a bit surprised it's still on topic tbo.

The best and easiest thing would probably be to join a higher ranked syndicate. The thing is I really like the one I'm in right now - we have good guys and we have fun which is why I play this game. But it would defently be more fun with higher stats -> higher IP in battles.

Do you think it's possible to join a top 250-400 syndicate just for a battle (or other syndicate event) with my stats and around 17-20k IP? I'm very active and available at least 16hrs/day. I have LINE and GroupMe and can download other apps needed. Do you have a syndicate with a open slot that would like to have me for a event to try how it works out? Your syn will get higher score in the event and I'll get good items/bonuses = win-win in my eyes. If you don't wanna discuss it here you're welcome to send me a PM or add me in-game.

Btw, I live in Europe, so for syndicates with many US players it can be good to have me producing points on other times than many others.

sunfire
10-08-2013, 11:21 AM
1) Join a team at the last moment before a war and do nothing after getting accepted. Enjoy the reward prizes and 20 females nagging you the entire war.
2) Crate/bag events
3) Boss events
4) LTB

This doesn't happen in Rock City Gang though because we have an awesome application process. Click the link below to find out more!

I'm not sure about the boss event anymore, XP has gained higher recently..cos The Real Boss here doesn't like campers..lol

cookies
10-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Thx for all fast answers, I'm a bit surprised it's still on topic tbo.

The best and easiest thing would probably be to join a higher ranked syndicate. The thing is I really like the one I'm in right now - we have good guys and we have fun which is why I play this game. But it would defently be more fun with higher stats -> higher IP in battles.

Do you think it's possible to join a top 250-400 syndicate just for a battle (or other syndicate event) with my stats and around 17-20k IP? I'm very active and available at least 16hrs/day. I have LINE and GroupMe and can download other apps needed. Do you have a syndicate with a open slot that would like to have me for a event to try how it works out? Your syn will get higher score in the event and I'll get good items/bonuses = win-win in my eyes. If you don't wanna discuss it here you're welcome to send me a PM or add me in-game.

Btw, I live in Europe, so for syndicates with many US players it can be good to have me producing points on other times than many others.

There are syndicates out there that will take on mercenaries for a battle, but in order to grow your stats you will also need to participate in sLTQ and SynBoss events.
If you are happy with your syndicate, then the next best thing to grow your stats is by putting your energy into helping your syn prosper.

KingOW
10-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks for all offers I've got from good syndicates! With my stats and IP from last battle what rank of syndicate do you think are best suited for me? It should be a tier that gives me a decent boost with the reward, but I have to be able to reduce some good points. I'm thinking about top 250-400, but I've never been there so what do I know..

candyson
10-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Thanks for all offers I've got from good syndicates! With my stats and IP from last battle what rank of syndicate do you think are best suited for me? It should be a tier that gives me a decent boost with the reward, but I have to be able to reduce some good points. I'm thinking about top 250-400, but I've never been there so what do I know..
The step up from top 750/1000 to top 250 is an easy transition if you're already scoring 15-20k IP a battle. When I went from top 750 to top 250, my IP output more than doubled with better scouting and better targets.

Asvaldr
10-08-2013, 09:16 PM
First choice is to use a lot of golds and buy all the weapon without playing.... but since you don't want to use that then... Second, a little bit dirtier method, is that you would craw yourself into some top syn just before the event. Once you are accepted into the syn hold yourself out until the end of the even, if it's not a locked event. You can hold yourself out by saying you can do this and that and just make up story. Most leaders and officers are easily buy into your words and hoping that you are the right permanent member for their syn. And many often give you a benefit of doubt to allow you prove yourself in one event. After the event ended you can leave and start the whole process all over again. Girl avatar also give you better treatment although they don't know if you are a guy or a girl. Also, you can change your name so they don't recognize you. It costs only 50 golds.

uunt3r immaStar
10-09-2013, 01:40 AM
join FC SAS for 2weeks ;) and do nothing:)

or just stop camping and have fun, its just a game :) BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ENREGY BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

nikosuave
10-09-2013, 01:18 PM
First choice is to use a lot of golds and buy all the weapon without playing.... but since you don't want to use that then... Second, a little bit dirtier method, is that you would craw yourself into some top syn just before the event. Once you are accepted into the syn hold yourself out until the end of the even, if it's not a locked event. You can hold yourself out by saying you can do this and that and just make up story. Most leaders and officers are easily buy into your words and hoping that you are the right permanent member for their syn. And many often give you a benefit of doubt to allow you prove yourself in one event. After the event ended you can leave and start the whole process all over again. Girl avatar also give you better treatment although they don't know if you are a guy or a girl. Also, you can change your name so they don't recognize you. It costs only 50 golds.

Im assuming (with some common sense) that with being active 16 hours a day, and only scoring 17k IP, that he is super weak (not worthy of a top syndicate). When I play 16 hours a day, I can normally score over 40k IP for free....

KingOW
10-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Im assuming (with some common sense) that with being active 16 hours a day, and only scoring 17k IP, that he is super weak (not worthy of a top syndicate). When I play 16 hours a day, I can normally score over 40k IP for free....

I'm not in game 16 hrs a day, but I'm available on com app like 18 hrs a day and for 80%+ of all battles, both battles for users in US and Europe. I don't think I'm super weak, but I could most definitely need better att/def to elevate my performance. The IP I'm getting now is with almost no scouting so it's hard to get good targets, when I was in a better team a few months ago, with 10 times better scouting I could do double of what I'm doin now.

I'm gonna join a top 250 team with appearances in top 150 (I think) and we'll see how it goes. It's not super super high ranked, but it's better than my current and competitive as I am it will be more fun, even tho it probably equals more work.

Thanks for all advice, it will be a big change for me to sit out LTQs etc and see good items passing by, but hopefully it's worth it and I'm not to far into the game. I also have a mini at lvl 6 I'm building up atm, and do all stuff I have done wrong on my main acc right this time. Can my lvl 6 get the rewards from syndicate events, or is there a min lvl? My 2nd acc is in my top 1000 syn for bonuses and to get the rewards.

candyson
10-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm not in game 16 hrs a day, but I'm available on com app like 18 hrs a day and for 80%+ of all battles, both battles for users in US and Europe. I don't think I'm super weak, but I could most definitely need better att/def to elevate my performance. The IP I'm getting now is with almost no scouting so it's hard to get good targets, when I was in a better team a few months ago, with 10 times better scouting I could do double of what I'm doin now.

I'm gonna join a top 250 team with appearances in top 150 (I think) and we'll see how it goes. It's not super super high ranked, but it's better than my current and competitive as I am it will be more fun, even tho it probably equals more work.

Thanks for all advice, it will be a big change for me to sit out LTQs etc and see good items passing by, but hopefully it's worth it and I'm not to far into the game. I also have a mini at lvl 6 I'm building up atm, and do all stuff I have done wrong on my main acc right this time. Can my lvl 6 get the rewards from syndicate events, or is there a min lvl? My 2nd acc is in my top 1000 syn for bonuses and to get the rewards.
PM sent
Also, your mini does get the syndicate rewards, so keep it below level 26 as long as possible and do the boss events and open 10s