PDA

View Full Version : To all the whining babies

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Please stop posting you are ruining the forums. There does not need to be 10 threads on how much xp gain everyone is getting. 5 about how android users are getting screwed. we know they are they bought and android. If you all are so damn smart why don't you go design your own game and then you won't have to worry about playing this one. Well maybe you would because you would just design something worse.

Gree is doing what it can to fix the game be patient.

Max Power
10-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Starting a second thread whining about the whiners sure is a cracking solution, but at least you have been heard, right?

Congrats!

TAA Sam
10-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Starting a second thread whining about the whiners sure is a cracking solution, but at least you have been heard, right?

Congrats!

+1!!!!!

To the OP, when you've spent money on the game, put masses of time into the game and it's full of errors, bugs glitches day after day, we've every right to be pissed. Maybe if Gree sorted the problems and answered peoples questions, there wouldn't be so many threads.

SGT Rud
10-08-2013, 07:08 AM
I want to say this. I know you guys feel bad and want your money worth. Your stuff is not working properly. We got it. The forums are not the place to cry about it. Send a ticket, and shut up. The forums are a place where players talk about the game. Do you see mods on here crawling day after day trying to resolve your issues. NO NO NO NO NO. You see mods on here trying to keep the forums running so players can have an enjoyable experience here as well as in the game, and come to talk about their game play with other players.

THIS IS A PLACE FOR THE PLAYERS _ NOT A COMPLAINT HOTLINE. SEND A TICKET!

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Complaining about complaining is counterproductive. However I see value in posting about issues since Gree support sometimes needs a poke from the staff reading this forum....

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Complaining about complaining is counterproductive. However I see value in posting about issues since Gree support sometimes needs a poke from the staff reading this forum.... Complaining about complaining about complaining is counter-counterproductive ;) - We have the right to voice our opinions although they do get mixed messages from these forums... However, common sense is lacking in GREE's design department.

CDR Shepard
10-08-2013, 08:21 AM
I want to say this. I know you guys feel bad and want your money worth. Your stuff is not working properly. We got it. The forums are not the place to cry about it. Send a ticket, and shut up. The forums are a place where players talk about the game. Do you see mods on here crawling day after day trying to resolve your issues. NO NO NO NO NO. You see mods on here trying to keep the forums running so players can have an enjoyable experience here as well as in the game, and come to talk about their game play with other players.

THIS IS A PLACE FOR THE PLAYERS _ NOT A COMPLAINT HOTLINE. SEND A TICKET!

Actually, back when communication was good, when there was large-scale issues, we could post these issues and mods would help get the word accross, rather than everyone putting in a ticket clogging the system. If that happens, then important items like game transfers, etc. wouldnt usually take two weeks to be completed due to all the unnessesary tickets. However, this communication has since gone down hill, with no responces, causing multiple threads about the same topic created. So I get that it sucks all these threads are made, but do you really think mass tickets is the best solution? Forums are meant for many things (which is why this thread and your post is here), and I think one is any major issues. GREE should probably make a designated area for it and pay attention to us.

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Complaining about complaining about complaining is counter-counterproductive ;) - We have the right to voice our opinions although they do get mixed messages from these forums... However, common sense is lacking in GREE's design department.

Complaining about non complaining is just plain wrong D. 8^P

mw1234
10-08-2013, 10:39 AM
So here is what I can derive from this thread:
1) Skoalrulz doesn't like complaining to GREE; and
2) Skoalrulz doesn't like multiple threads on the same topic.

Seems kind of ironic that Skoalrulz keeps complaining about the complainers, and he started this thread while there was another thread on the same exact topic, only the other thread actually addresses the issue in a more constructive manner.

This forum has clearly become a place where people vent about GREE. That is fair, and that is their right as consumers. The responses to help tickets are generic, so people come here to vent about problems, and ensure that their concerns are being heard. The forum is moderated by GREE; it doesn't belong to anyone. If a particular thread doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it. Skoalrulz, the same as you challenge people to design their own game, if you don't like the direction of a forum, start your own, and you can disrespect whoever you wish, and censor whatever you want. Until then, you're as much of a "whining baby" as anyone else on this site.

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 11:10 AM
3) skoalrulz has no problem with all the recent changes because they were to his advantage... He got something for nothing... And therefore doesn't see why anyone would complain.
4) skoalrulz has no concept of how the current events are very upsetting to a vast majority of players from across the player spectrum, not just isolated cry baby attempts.
5) skoalrulz has spent his entire forum time these past few weeks defending GREE and offending players... I have yet to see him post anything he suggests this forum is specifically for.

Paiens
10-08-2013, 11:15 AM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/dwight.gif