PDA

View Full Version : Look at all these whiny threads

xxinterfector
10-08-2013, 06:15 AM
I open the forum to see something constructive or useful or even fun about the game.
All we see everyday is a couple of whiny threads.
This is one of those too, but guys seriously, stop it with these threads. It's just a game (I know you've heard this many times) and you need to quit whining about it. If you have a problem just stop spending gold or time on this game. Play a game like shadowgun or something if you like mmo games so much. Seriously, shadowgun is a great game to play and it helped me ditch the modern war addiction. You could play some other game like age of empires or empire earth if you're into strategy games.
They (gree) dont give a **** about us, we should do the same.
TL; DR - Play some other mmo or strategy game instead of this.

Tito89
10-08-2013, 06:19 AM
I feel like a new person, saved by the answer to mw addiction ^^

whats wrong with having a go? making them (gree) aware of the problems around?

EDIT: im being serious about the last sentences...

Tctiger
10-08-2013, 07:37 AM
The forum is a reflection of the game , can't blame people for expressing thier feelings especially if they decided to spend some cash only for it to devalue the next week or month . Hopefully the inflation has leveled out now to bring back some stability and value for money feeling back , that is the only way forward long term anyone with half a brain can see that . Anyway i am glad you have found a new game to play but why come on the forum to read about people moaning about MW , shouldn't you be on the shadowgun forum now?

xxinterfector
10-08-2013, 08:42 AM
The forum is a reflection of the game , can't blame people for expressing thier feelings especially if they decided to spend some cash only for it to devalue the next week or month . Hopefully the inflation has leveled out now to bring back some stability and value for money feeling back , that is the only way forward long term anyone with half a brain can see that . Anyway i am glad you have found a new game to play but why come on the forum to read about people moaning about MW , shouldn't you be on the shadowgun forum now?
I love this game. I am addicted to it.
That's what gree is taking advantage of.
They know we love this game too much to leave it.
They won't listen to light gold spenders let alone the free players. Only the top 3 get a say.
The point of the thread is to tone down your addiction amd stop spending on the game till they start listening to us and recognize consumer power

NaRciS
10-08-2013, 10:01 AM
I love this game. I am addicted to it.
That's what gree is taking advantage of.
They know we love this game too much to leave it.
They won't listen to light gold spenders let alone the free players. Only the top 3 get a say.
The point of the thread is to tone down your addiction amd stop spending on the game till they start listening to us and recognize consumer power

Unbelievably classic...

I try and put together a constructive post to help Gree with there stat inflation, customer loyalty and Service ideas whilst also pointing out that I'm happy with the huge stat free units both myself and team are getting, I felt that I had earned some time on the forum to discuss ideas having been the leader of both a top 300 and top 40 faction... YOU took the first reply with "Whining is the word of the day"....

but then to my surprise....

You feel that your being taking advantage of as your addicted to the game?

They wont listen to you as your a light gold spender?

Only the top 3 get a say!

When will they start listening to us and recognise consumer power?!

Just wanted to say, Well done you! for being the first to comment on my post and completely undermining your NON whining points above...

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 10:12 AM
@NaRciS - He's just a kid.

NaRciS
10-08-2013, 10:21 AM
@NaRciS - He's just a kid.

I know...

I really shouldn't of replied or risen to the bate but it really did make me laugh!