PDA

View Full Version : Over 12 hrs have passed, Gree, you've outdone yourselves this time. WE WANT ANSWERS

TAA Sam
10-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Well, 12 hours have gone since the botched update which saw android users receive junk units for huge XP gain. One of these units I've lost already in the 3k stats figure, and that's through someone attacking me.

On the same update, android users were unable to attack or raid for some time, and other users were getting different XP for hitting the same targets, and to boot they put that many moving targets on some maps, it's pretty much impossible to hit anything without wasting energy on the wrong targets, mind you what a good way for Gree to make more money, underhanded by Gree, yes, am I surprised, god no. And when you have a mod making a joke out of this underhanded tactic, goes to prove what they are doing!!!

What have Gree done about it, lets see, copied and pasted a reply on 3 topics, and then proceeded to ignore us, and showed utter contempt towards the very people who pay their bills, THE CUSTOMER.

What a company, what brilliant customer service.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SORT THE ISSUES, GIVE US ANSWERS, ITS NOT DIFFICULT.

Kimm
10-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Could not have said that better. Untill gree has these android issues fixed I'm not spending another dollar.

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 06:27 AM
I have not missed a target yet. You just need patience. The target will get free and you can tap him without hitting anyone else. Remember patience

Tito89
10-08-2013, 06:29 AM
I have not missed a target yet. You just need patience. The target will get free and you can tap him without hitting anyone else. Remember patience'

patience is a virtue of which few have, a good business pleases the masses...

TAA Sam
10-08-2013, 07:00 AM
I have not missed a target yet. You just need patience. The target will get free and you can tap him without hitting anyone else. Remember patience

Glad it works for some. Impossible for me, even with no other targets around, I'll tap for the hit, and it'll jump onto a completely different target or building, a complete farce.

TAA Sam
10-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Anyway, doesn't matter now, I've given my player away, sick of being treated like an idiot by Gree, and sick of playing a game that at best is woeful for android users.

Gree - by far the worst software/game company I've ever come across. No wonder your profits are dropping and your laying off staff, that's what happens when you peddle crap to the masses.

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 07:06 AM

What target, my second Android tablet player doesn't even see the LTQ targets, adroid rolling updates appear to completely botched. Some work, some partly work and those that do on a small screen can't hit the targets because they are always blocked.

Just so you know I am testing on 5 different Android and 6 IOS devices of varied configurations.

Lucid.
10-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Invisible buildings + Invisible targets + Invisible missions = Invisible player base

maddog081
10-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Well at least y'all can see the targets,i just have a black screen.

Powerbang
10-08-2013, 11:47 AM
In all fairness, I made the joke. It was obviously facetious and sarcastic in tone as I pointed out the increasingly poor game design and logic... the fact that a Gree developer took the time to respond to that post, while choosing to ignore HUNDREDS of more deserving threads is what disturbs me much more.

Customers are looking for 1-WORD answers in many cases, yet Gree customer service cant seem to find the few seconds it would take to monumentally increase their Public Relations performance, or public perception thereof.

It really is no wonder your stock is in the crapper. A sound investment has good fundamentals. Treating your customers poorly when they question your subpar product is fundamentally wrong.

Well, 12 hours have gone since the botched update which saw android users receive junk units for huge XP gain. One of these units I've lost already in the 3k stats figure, and that's through someone attacking me.

On the same update, android users were unable to attack or raid for some time, and other users were getting different XP for hitting the same targets, and to boot they put that many moving targets on some maps, it's pretty much impossible to hit anything without wasting energy on the wrong targets, mind you what a good way for Gree to make more money, underhanded by Gree, yes, am I surprised, god no. And when you have a mod making a joke out of this underhanded tactic, goes to prove what they are doing!!!

What have Gree done about it, lets see, copied and pasted a reply on 3 topics, and then proceeded to ignore us, and showed utter contempt towards the very people who pay their bills, THE CUSTOMER.

What a company, what brilliant customer service.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SORT THE ISSUES, GIVE US ANSWERS, ITS NOT DIFFICULT.

Bosc
10-08-2013, 12:36 PM
We have guys who didn't receive the Omega War Chopper for completing both Omega & Posiedon events prestige! Spent a lot of gold for a 100k unit and didn't get it!.... hmmmmm

CJ54
10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Guys, as we stated yesterday in the original threads, we are working to address these issues. And while I understand the frustration when bugs make it out the door, please do not make threads calling out the devs or demanding answers. Keep it constructive.