PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Please???

Spetsnaz
10-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Hi Gree,

Can we please see a new income building that pays out once every hour? Every month we see these new 48, 24, 18, and 12 hour income buildings but what I would really love to see is a 1 hour building. I'm sure there are others out there that would like to see this.

nkeywithdnb
10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
not me, personally i only like 24 and 48 hour payouts. Keep my payouts coming at the same time. Every hour, wouldnt waste my time.

Sumiala
10-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Hmmm,
ho about a 2-hour pay-out, that doesn't exist at the moment.
But yes, I actually thought the mad scientist lab was (in a sense) a breath of fresh air in that it wasn't 12, 24, or 48.

Auspex
10-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks to the meth lab I now have 4 buildings that get raided almost daily.

On the flip side cash is so pointless and I would love more opponents to have 1 hour targets to get bp on. I think cash is almost as important as the defense buildings now.

Mcdoc
10-08-2013, 02:24 AM
A one hour building WOULD actually reward the daily players who log on more than 6 times a day (addicted?) or some who log on 6 times an hour - LoL.

Just make it like 500k at level 5 and 1.5 mil at level 10 - probably see a huge bump in participation :). But then again - with all the Golden Armies - what do we need money for again ? ?

Might need to pump out some Air / Ground / Sea units with level 10 unit building requirements and 15 million to 45 million cost each - could be a renewed opportunity for folks to stay up with the Gold inflation :)

Spetsnaz
10-08-2013, 08:48 AM
A one hour building WOULD actually reward the daily players who log on more than 6 times a day (addicted?) or some who log on 6 times an hour - LoL.

Just make it like 500k at level 5 and 1.5 mil at level 10 - probably see a huge bump in participation :). But then again - with all the Golden Armies - what do we need money for again ? ?

Might need to pump out some Air / Ground / Sea units with level 10 unit building requirements and 15 million to 45 million cost each - could be a renewed opportunity for folks to stay up with the Gold inflation :)

You're right. Let's bring out the addicts. I just want to be able to have 1 mill per hour.

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Actually it would be better to have new defence buildings that could actually defend against players with all these new high stat units.

9mm
10-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I just see the 1 hour building being pretty useless and not worth the cash, since you sleep for 8 hours and work for 8 hours. Not sure about most players but I only collect my 1 hour buildings like 3-4 times daily so it would take forever for my ROI to catch up.
Unless it came with awesome units and was cheap, be fun to get the big unit at the end. My in game IPH is only 1.3 mil so I'm broke as far as the game is concerned.

Only interested in 24 and 48 hour buildings, I'd be more interested in a big 24 or 48 hour building like A.C.