PDA

View Full Version : Very Important ***please read***facts

Buckrogers2323
10-07-2013, 09:54 PM
I know some will say just put the game down, and some will hate on this post! That is normal behavior, but before you do here me out. Think about some of the things below and decide after reading.
I am putting the game down forever after Mexico. I hit my Gree bonus and will use my remaining gold to help my faction. After that I am done with this game and here is why!

Speculation:
1. What if there was a Gree employee playing a character within the SUP family? Intel readily available and knowledge of upcoming events etc... Free gold potentially? Who knows!
2. What if Gree was feeding SUP certain key information that could skew results or benefit them greatly?

Facts:
1. We all know SUP can force Gree into changing WD loot items (see Gree thread about many complaints re: Mexico rewards)
2. Gree wants you to level up so quickly so there's an equal scoring playing field, hence dozens of back-to-back events.
3. Gree is really money hungry
4. Gree is either the most arrogant software development Co. Or the dumbest Company to think we should be stuck with our phone on its side poking away at the screen hundreds of times per day.
5. This game is becoming waaaayy to time consuming. Will not beat a dead horse but I'm sure you are reading this and nodding YES!
6. Gold should not cost $99 or $79 for 1500 bars! That's a pair of shoes, decent jeans, or a months worth of food for a poverty stricken family. (I'm guilty of falling for their trap as I've spent nearly $5000 over the last few months on this worthless game).
7. Everyone's stats increase at almost the same rate depending on where you sit in the Gree Stratosphere.
8. There's no longer an advantage for being a gold player.
9. The playing field is still un-level and will always be.
10. If you were to add up all of the events and the time it takes to invest in completing them, along with the associated cost to do so, you'd probably **** yourself in horror!
11. The last fact, I'll most certainly be booted from the forum for this post. You know you should never bite the hand that feeds you...

I can go on but it's late and my real life is calling me...

Another long-time player bowing out and wishing all of you a fond farewell!

Zulfiqaar
10-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Farewell, enjoy life :)

Tee
10-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Hi there Buck.

Just a few thoughts on the points you made, no hate, just my opinion and even this doesn't really matter.

I'm really just burning time while my E re-gens. I'll start with the title of your thread.

I change my mind Buck. Enjoy real life :)

Mcdoc
10-08-2013, 02:28 AM
The only way to keep up in this game anymore is to make sure you are teamed up with 59 other players who are as addicted to the game as you are :)

The Pharoah
10-08-2013, 03:25 AM
I think maybe you're borderline obsessive, like I am, and you've found yourself committing more and more time and money to something that can never give you anything back except the pleasure of watching the stats rack up as your bank balance dwindles.

It doesn't matter who else is doing what or what prizes they get, as long as you enjoy what you're doing. If you're not enjoying it, stop doing it and do something else instead.

And you're right - the amount of time we spend on this is horrifying!

SUP win all the events because they've won all the events. Throw that in the mix with the bonus units to the individual ltq, boss events, box events, and the rewards for upgrading lte buildings, and there's no way anyone's going to catch them. It's SUP1 and SUP2, and everyone else, and that's the way it's going to be until the end of the WD event, or until the bubble bursts and servers get turned off.

Gree is in this to make money. We can safely assume they have better information on what produces money for them most effectively within this game, than we do.

I agree that gold is overpriced. If it were cheaper, more people would probably be tempted to buy it, but then the advantage of playing gold would disappear, and only gold players would be competitive - free players would be even more squeezed out than they already are. Faction rewards have destroyed the value of gold in every way other than in pursuance of faction and ltq objectives - gold money buildings are worthless compared to WD money buildings, and gold defence building are worthless against player attack stats inflated to gargantuan proportions by ever-more-absurd indestructible WD rewards.