PDA

View Full Version : so whats the problem

MaroonMonsoon
10-07-2013, 06:41 PM
I got lots of ltqs to do, lots of low casualty high stat units, don't see why everyone is complaining

Powerbang
10-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Troll.

10char

MaroonMonsoon
10-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Complainers

Skoalrulz
10-07-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't see why there complaining either. My units I'm getting for the ltq are indestructible. I think they complain just to complain. They complain about units that had low att/def then they raised they stats and they complained about that. Now they are complaining about to much XP. you can't have everything in life. Sometimes it's one or the other.

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Your units may be indestructible, which I'm guessing means your on IOS, same units on android, are destructible, thats why people are pissed, idiot. Read the threads you moron.

Skoalrulz, I will not call you names like this guy, but you are seriously missing some of the big pictures...its not that some are indestructable and some aren't, its that ONLY Androids are, along with many other differences. Please don't comment unless you know what's going on...

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 12:27 AM
And it's the boring repetitive tapping on the same target worth 6 energy and you have 4000 energy to use up...it's just not the most brilliant idea to come out of gree yet again... And yes... Destructible high stat trophies? Seriously? Who got employee of the month for that one? Lets hope they fix the android platform and not the iOS... Is not gonna go over well otherwise.

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 12:34 AM
And it's the entire trend of events... It'd be different if this was a one time glitch, or problem, or they tried something new and it didnt work.. This has been the pattern of abuse over and over and over... If it doesn't effect you and you are happy with everything, wonderful! I think that's great... I wish I could be ignorant and arrogant, blind and numb like that... But please try to understand that you are a minority... This major upset is affecting adversely a majority of the players and the entire balance of the game... As mentioned... The members in my faction who are naive about all this turmoil have even commented on this LTQ/FLTQ that if they continue to be like this, we need to realize they will not be participating in future events even if it means having to be dismissed... Just not worth it to be held hostage tapping a screen a bajillion times in rather pointless endeavor to achieve destructible trophies.

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
And you're right... The decision to quit is always an option, but have at least an ounce of respect to your fellow players who have a lot of time invests into this game and avatar... They are attempting to voice their frustration and distress that these recent events are forcing them to decide whether to continue or not... And they'd love to continue if it could get fixed, but nothing appears to be getting fixed, it just keeps getting worse and worse... GREE doesn't need you to defend them... And if you attempt to do so, hope you enjoy getting smack dab in the middle of all this frustration... Don't be surprised if it starts focusing on you as a result since GREE hasn't been addressing any of it.

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 12:43 AM
GREE owes an apology to their loyal consumers and needs to communicate what it is they are doing to take all these problems and ideas into consideration to reform their product into a package that once again meets everyone's entertainment expectations... Continued deliberate indifference will only further ruin the game and decrease their consumer population for this platform... It's beginning to look as though this actually might be their intention.