PDA

View Full Version : supplier shutdown mission

generalmajor
10-07-2013, 06:05 PM
just some ideas about improving future ltq and ftlq:
first :instead of hitting the same guy 6 times with 6 energy per hit for another 6 times. a better way we can hit once the guy with 36 energy 6 times.
this is really so boring
second :maps are so crowded now just distribute your guys on several maps
third : improve the units to win
fourth: decrease experience gain
any body is welcome to add suggestions

Low&Inside
10-07-2013, 06:39 PM
first :instead of hitting the same guy 6 times with 6 energy per hit for another 6 times. a better way we can hit once the guy with 36 energy 6 times.
this is really so boring

Ditto on this is REALLY boring. This will be my last FLTQ if they have another this bad. If it was an LTQ, I would have quit already.

Morphlingman
10-07-2013, 09:46 PM
I agree. This fltq sucks. Worst event to date

JCL
10-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I want to know what ideas get shot down. It's like the retarded are goading on the retarded at Gree. "Oh yeah, make them hit 20 energy units 5 times? I'll do you one better!!! how about a 5 energy unit defeated 120 times!" "Yeah, great idea sparky!!" If stupid ideas like these are getting through, you gotta be miserable when your idea doesn't get through. My faction is usually prettyy positive about events but even now people who are normally quiet are complaining about the stupidity of the FLTE.

Zulfiqaar
10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
You can..switch on one hit kills

HGF69
10-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I agree although I feel maps are crowded deliberately so you waste a few hits on the wrong target

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Agreed... Too funny JCL... My very exact thoughts... I had a good laugh... It's like who is seriously in charge of these ideas? Their creativity team needs new leadership and new blood... And yes, very frustrating that plenty of awesome ideas out there and this stuff is what gets shoved down our throats... It's like they don't have anyone that actually plays the game... We're bored to tears... And yes... Out of all the maps in the game... Let put three back to back targets on the same map with all the other target for thunders trike while several maps have nobody on it... Doesn't make sense... Idiocracy at it finest... Let jut keep sending this game down the flusher and estranging our loyal customer base

PM1896
10-08-2013, 02:34 AM
You can..switch on one hit kills

Yeah but this makes you hit the wrong guy several times...the maps are so crowded of the Cortez family...way too much and my accu needs to be loaded twice a day.
finger is already replaced:
http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/robot_smartphone.jpg?w=480&h=320

Floody
10-08-2013, 03:02 AM
THIS IS NOT FUN..... and it's far too time-consuming.

ModernwarRich
10-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Agreed - my entire faction is over this event.

WI(AusNz)
10-08-2013, 04:44 AM
dont agree... sorry.

The game is obviously intended to be played LIKE A GAME!

The maps are crowded as it involves a little bit of coordination to actually hit the target you intend... LIKE A GAME

the targets are also small so requring multiple hits and you and your faction team mates build faction points.. yes... LIKE A GAME.

Would you prefer just to press the 20 gold button and a indestructible unit appear in your inventory - that would surely solve your issue. I happen to think these games are designed quite well for this purpose.

I suggest you all build a bridge and get over it.

Bobar
10-08-2013, 04:54 AM
this is really so boring

They do to avoid prestaging and tactics

Blackhawk1980
10-08-2013, 05:24 AM
dont agree... sorry.

The maps are crowded as it involves a little bit of coordination to actually hit the target you intend... LIKE A GAME

the targets are also small so requring multiple hits and you and your faction team mates build faction points.. yes... LIKE A GAME.

Would you prefer just to press the 20 gold button and a indestructible unit appear in your inventory - that would surely solve your issue. I happen to think these games are designed quite well for this purpose.

But we play games to get something out of it. It's all well and good to do a tedious task in a game if you get rewarded but prizes here are crap. Reward for beating FLtQ on normal and prestige is a 8k unit...not worth the effort. I'll grind some crappy MMORPG in that case.

Blade of 3
10-08-2013, 05:29 AM
dont agree... sorry.

The units are destructible for some of us, not to mention you practically level up every other hit. It's ridiculous.

UKhunt
10-08-2013, 05:31 AM
this is really so boring

Think you got the wrong title, good way to get hits I guess

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Looks like GREE listened wrt stat inflation and reduced the stats for this event. Trouble is that it is no good shutting the stable door when the horse had already bolted. Oh well, next event please... LOL

Tournai
10-08-2013, 05:59 AM
I agree although I feel maps are crowded deliberately so you waste a few hits on the wrong target

I have this problem to! especially with my android Galaxy S2 phone! it works much slower the IOS devices!

Tournai
10-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Looks like GREE listened wrt stat inflation and reduced the stats for this event. Trouble is that it is no good shutting the stable door when the horse had already bolted. Oh well, next event please... LOL

Yesterday I saw a thread asking for this !! hope the guy is happy now!?
Cause this is horrible! especially the XP amount!!

gero
10-08-2013, 06:15 AM
So why not send Gree a message and not use gold on this event? Why not stop the faction and individual LTQ all together to show your displeasure with Gree? That is the only way they will take notice of your frustration and disappointment in the way they are running (or ruining) the game.

thundarr
10-08-2013, 06:21 AM
So why not send Gree a message and not use gold on this event? Why not stop the faction and individual LTQ all together to show your displeasure with Gree? That is the only way they will take notice of your frustration and disappointment in the way they are running (or ruining) the game.

You really don't need gold since you level up frequently and I am not sure if Gree tracks who is playing the LTQ's.

Max Power
10-08-2013, 06:50 AM
dont agree... sorry.The game is obviously intended to be played LIKE A GAME!The maps are crowded as it involves a little bit of coordination to actually hit the target you intend... LIKE A GAMEthe targets are also small so requring multiple hits and you and your faction team mates build faction points.. yes... LIKE A GAME.Would you prefer just to press the 20 gold button and a indestructible unit appear in your inventory - that would surely solve your issue. I happen to think these games are designed quite well for this purpose. I suggest you all build a bridge and get over it.Its a strategy game, not a pinball game. Gameplay in these events is awful.

Mark-1
10-08-2013, 07:06 AM
This event is not worth the xp. Plus the bug with the android units being destructible makes it hard for a faction to continue even considering the xp. What is happening with Gree lately. Lots of mistakes in the events. There was the FLTQ that was all set to 1 so everyone finished it. Stat inflation is going crazy. There was the recent boss event where the faction awards bonus don't stack on droid. And now the droid units for this event are destructible and the xp is ridiculously high. I love this game. Sad to see the problems.

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 07:08 AM
All you need to defeat this LTQ is 1 player or 1 shared between members in different time zones.

Max Power
10-08-2013, 08:26 AM
OK, I woke up this morning with 3000 energy ready to go. Grinding away, I was about to run out when I leveled up. I have never been less happy to see an energy recharge. Thats 6000 energy at average of ten a pop, so 600 hits on moving targets in a crowded group of moving targets.I have no idea who's idea of fun this is, but it sure isn't mine. I just quit the event. What a joke.

BoilerPaulie
10-08-2013, 08:56 AM
OK, I woke up this morning with 3000 energy ready to go. Grinding away, I was about to run out when I leveled up. I have never been less happy to see an energy recharge. Thats 6000 energy at average of ten a pop, so 600 hits on moving targets in a crowded group of moving targets.I have no idea who's idea of fun this is, but it sure isn't mine. I just quit the event. What a joke.

I hear you. I leveled up last night and it is legitimately the first time in the entire time I have played this game that I was MAD that I had more energy to spend. I was about to go to bed when that happened, and with the blatant stupidity of this event, I literally fell asleep while trying to burn energy on tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap.

I did turn on one-click missions but as others have noted, the maps are too ****ing crowded to be able to do that with much success, and when the camera refocuses on certain NPCs every time you attack them, it's really difficult to not misfire on another mission. So I wasted about 3500 energy overnight because I could not stay awake long enough to burn the energy I had from leveling up. This morning it took me 15 minutes to burn about 1500 energy, and then I just gave up from absolute boredom.

Congratulations, GREE. You've managed to BORE your user base to death.

leonababy386908821
10-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Totally agreed. It is time consuming to TAP ON THE TARGETS. I know what you want ... GREEdy. Try to stop us from Preloading but listen to all of us. STOP doing it. :mad:

josempolo
10-08-2013, 03:45 PM
The idea of have many chances to hit the rivals of each level is because they now have a lot of guys at same time and all together, and you can do many mistakes without reaching the goal, and spend more energy (gold or money) to finish it. That is what I think of this and for me it sucks.