PDA

View Full Version : Faction LTQ units GREE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Richard79
10-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Please help gree, im on android and so far every unit i have recieved is low casuality rat yet my fellow faction members have the same units and are on the ios platform and there units are indestructable. Please fix this as i will lose these units very quickly when others get to keep theres forever.

Kimm
10-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Same problem here gree....!! Also game keeps crashing.... Always something wrong on android........

Jannski
10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Duplicated. I'm seeing the same on my android devices.

Powerbang
10-07-2013, 04:56 PM
YAR!

(Me too)

TAA Sam
10-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Same here. Pathetic, just pathetic.

I've never known a company that's screws up so much. With the amount of money they rake in, getting things right should be top of the list, but no, over and over and over again, screw up after screw up.

And if anyones dare's send a support ticket, the same old bull****, support ticket closed, with the reply, we have sent this to our developers.

Get a grip Gree, provide people with a game that actually works on all platforms the same and stop treating people with utter contempt. Cretins.

TAA Sam
10-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Another pile of crap, and it's not even very low casualty rate:

http://i43.tinypic.com/20zb4u1.jpg

spcmorris
10-07-2013, 06:50 PM
iOS
http://i39.tinypic.com/160zij4.jpg

Android
http://i39.tinypic.com/9bg00x.jpg

Blade of 3
10-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Just don't attack anyone ever again. I don't see what the problem is.

Systematrix
10-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Android has almost 80% of the global market share and yet we're treated like red-headed stepchildren. I don't know for sure, but it certainly appears that this game was built around iOS and then ported over to Android as an afterthought. I'm a software developer and this doesn't even look like it was unit tested, let alone made it to any SQA dept.

You send Tweets without checking character count.
You think the sandbox environment is for toddlers.
Your resume has never been proofread.
You believe merge conflicts are for highways.
You are... the most interesting coder in the world.

"I don't always test my code but when I do, I do it in production"

^^Credit to ThinkGeek, not my own but seems to fit perfectly here.

Tardavic
10-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We currently have our team of engineers looking into this.

Once we have an update we will let you know.

Thanks!

Paul Wall
10-07-2013, 07:42 PM
You're so full of shlt... Why'd you even reply to this thread? Why don't you answer our fvckin questions? Instead you reply to one thread with "We'll let you know when it's fixed." Thanks! You're so incredibly helpful! NOT!

Hey guys,

Thanks!

mgriss
10-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks!

Not trying to be as snarky, rude, and unproductive as some of the other posts in this thread... but it WOULD go a long way if your last 3 comments weren't just copied and pasted in different complaint threads. Just sayin'

spcmorris
10-07-2013, 08:23 PM
You're so full of shlt... Why'd you even reply to this thread? Why don't you answer our fvckin questions? Instead you reply to one thread with "We'll let you know when it's fixed." Thanks! You're so incredibly helpful! NOT!

Instead of complaining about it, why not appreciate the fact that Tardavic acknowledged there is a problem with a solution already in the works? Some people never cease to amaze me. Ridiculous.

Yang192
10-07-2013, 08:34 PM

At least they acknowledge their fault and let us know they are working on it. If they didn't respond you guys will be going like oh god what on earth is gree doing!! Why aren't they on forums!

Richard79
10-08-2013, 02:39 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks!

Is there any news on this fix???? Were now 12hours in and still getting the low casuality rate units.

Boston George
10-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Gree do you think android users are going to use gold to try complete the individual or faction ltq if the reward units given are low casualty and not indestructibles. I don't think so!!

Richard79
10-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Really still no update and post from a mod with any kind of info??

Bobar
10-08-2013, 08:37 AM
at least some Feedback, letīs see what they will do (apologize?)

Bobar
10-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Please keep in mind, that some android users already LOST some units in fights.

senex morosus
10-08-2013, 08:48 AM
MODS: It's not that hard to merge all these android complaint threads into one thread. I dont think anyone need to read 7 threads on the same topic.

General Raub
10-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Yeah there are several units in this event that have low casualty rates .. including guerilla strike jet

Low Casualty Rated rewards ::
normal
Guerilla strike jet
guerilla Assault carrier
guerilla stealth craft
guerilla apc
guerilla stormer

Prestige
guerilla ballistics tank
guerilla patroller

** Only in regards to FLTQ ... i dont know about individual units but i know i have got some in individual as well

List keeps growing