PDA

View Full Version : I give up on you, Gree!

Exxtraterrestrial
10-07-2013, 04:09 PM
3 LTQs going on at once???? WTF? Are you serious? Do you really think we will actually spend the money to do that?

Sir josh
10-07-2013, 04:14 PM
3 LTQs going on at once???? WTF? Are you serious? Do you really think we will actually spend the money to do that?
It looks to me that Gree is in some financial problems. Stock price all time low, laying people off, closing offices. They are probably trying to milk dollars from players

http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2013/10/03/gree-closes-osaka-office-looks-to-reduce-workforce-by-11-percent/

What?
10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Events running concurrently where one requires energy and the other requires stamina is fine, but 3 events all involving energy seems counterproductive. They should have held off on the new LTQ until the other wrapped up.

Sith Lady
10-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Well, none is worth, so whats the problem? They can throw 10 lame events at once and it wont matter to me...

acesneights
10-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Can't play, so what difference does it make

Blade of 3
10-07-2013, 06:32 PM
The individual mission ties in with the faction, so technically if the majority of your faction works on just the individual, you won't need to worry about the faction. But like stated before, why does it matter when the rewards are terrible and the xp is like you just won the lottery... In xp.

Skoalrulz
10-07-2013, 08:38 PM
It looks to me that Gree is in some financial problems. Stock price all time low, laying people off, closing offices. They are probably trying to milk dollars from players

http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2013/10/03/gree-closes-osaka-office-looks-to-reduce-workforce-by-11-percent/

Maybe gree could concentrate on fixing the game if everyone stopped sending in stupid tickets.

KingDante!
10-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Maybe gree could concentrate on fixing the game if everyone stopped sending in stupid tickets.
Maybe everyone could concentrate on the game if Gree stopped sending out stupid glitches.

see what I did there?

JavoLee
10-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Maybe if they fixed tthe never ending bugs annd stop adding. 9000 quests between wars and maybe quit firing people then just maybe people will quit sending in tickets.

Ironstone
10-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Maybe if they understood English like what is posted here, thei might get it fixed... Or maybe we should speak Japanese... Or maybe. Gree should sell to the Chinese they are very good business men... Just a thought... Or, they could sell to the us government at least their excuse would be that they are shut down and the employees are furlough...

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Maybe if they actually took into account the awesome ideas that have been posted here in their forum by actual players who play the game and are suggesting ways to make it even more enjoyable it would be a superior product and there would be less complaints.

Maybe if they actually had a creative team that thought all these things through that was actually developed by a top notch programming team and then tested by a quality assurance team they would launch events that would go smoothly instead of upsetting the masses instantly.

Maybe if I didn't care I wouldn't be here attempting to try and help get things changed for the better of the majority, I'd of already moved on to another game and counted my losses.

Kimm
10-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Maybe our complaints will never have an ending, cause maybe the people at gree are just idiots.. maybe...

fils
10-08-2013, 03:49 AM

Maybe if some people were not demanding so less, they would do their job properly.

WI(AusNz)
10-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Not enough events... COMPLAIN
too many events... COMPLAIN
units are destructible... COMPLAIN
units are non-destructables... COMPLAIN
unit value too much... COMPLAIN
unit value too low... COMPLAIN
cant afford an LE building... COMPLAIN
LE building not worth upgrading... COMPLAIN
stat-flation... COMPLAIN
stat-stagnation... COMPLAIN
need to press too many buttons... COMPLAIN
event too easy... COMPLAIN
event too hard... get the picture

No wonder there is no motivation from Gree to solve your damn tickets... COMPLAIN

Arc Burn
10-08-2013, 05:21 AM
Well, none is worth, so whats the problem? They can throw 10 lame events at once and it wont matter to me...

you are still one of the strongest at our level so you shouldn't care haha

Badass action man
10-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Maybe everyone could concentrate on the game if Gree stopped sending out stupid glitches.

see what I did there?

lol, nailed it. this game will be cooked soon

Badass action man
10-08-2013, 06:17 AM
stat-flation... COMPLAIN

No wonder there is no motivation from Gree to solve your damn tickets... COMPLAIN

when u do a good job, ppl say good job mate! n refer u to their mates. i havent encouraged anybody to take up this game. in fact my faction buds r the only reason i log on. we got to know each other when the game was good and not changing every 5mins. now u cant strategise cause if u do well gree will remove it immediately and replace it with something so poor u want to punch a random in the face.

Skoalrulz
10-08-2013, 06:19 PM
stat-flation... COMPLAIN

What I have been trying to point out. To many complaints

KingDante!
10-08-2013, 06:51 PM
What I have been trying to point out. To many complaints
You complain more about complainers than complainers complain..

WI(AusNz)
10-08-2013, 07:41 PM
You complain more about complainers than complainers complain..

Complain about a complainer complaining.
I do get what a lot of people here are saying and i admit i do get frustrated as well. However, to keep interest in for veterins, the game does need to constantly adapt and change. Some of these changes i have loved and some not so much.

At one time, i complained continuously about the "rivals list exploding" (remember that thread?), but in hindsight, some of what Gree was trying to do at the time did make sense. Since then, campers have been almost eradicated (yes i was a camper).

the point is, these changes do not please everyone and sometimes Gree gets it wrong (remember the raid LTQ where you needed to attack 100 oil derricks?). I happened to like that particular event because it got me a health unit and engaged the hardcore who did not simply like to spend money for a prize but liked to earn their prizes through hardwork instead.

On the aggregate, most changes have been positive and the game has moved on to retain most players, while some do drop off. Imagine how many of you will still be around if Rankings were not introduced, WD, or LTQ? this is my point about complainers.

Many here are not in the majority. to be present in these online forums, mean you are probably either hardcore or spend lots of $$. that may not be the majority. we may be the minority. Therefore the voices here are most likely the voices of the minority. I happen to like most changes Gree introduces.