PDA

View Full Version : Mods please look, issues with Supplier Shutdown and Boss Angel Ortega

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Mods or Devs,

A couple questions that would be helpful to have answers for:

1 - All units won during Faction LTQ Supplier Shutdown for Android apps show as destructible, and indestructible for iOS. Do you need a help desk ticket for every individual Android user or are you aware of this and it will be fixed?

2 - All Insurgent Jeep prizes won during boss Angel Ortega are not in anyones inventory and stats don't count towards attack/defense. Do you need individual tickets or are you aware of this too?

Thanks for your time!

-Shep

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Bumping for a hopeful answer

Zulfiqaar
10-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Bump!!
Havent noticed, but its probably affecting many

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Bumpity bump bump

Powerbang
10-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Come on guys... You were on earlier to drop at least eleven words regarding NPCs covering visible patches of grass... now we are only seeking one word from you.

Like the notes in junior high say...

YES / NO / MAYBE ?

Bndawgs
10-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I think they're all still hungover from their celebration of eliminating pre-staging.

Donkstar
10-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Celestail Bump

TAA Sam
10-07-2013, 05:22 PM
This shows the utter contempt the mods, developers and anyone involved in the game hold for their customers. Problem after problem and it's never sorted, never answered via tickets and mods just babble crap rather than sort issues out.

Romulus.
10-07-2013, 05:26 PM
One more bump!

Paul Wall
10-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Bump! Not that the ignoramuses haven't read this already.

Sith Lady
10-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Bump, this problem is affecting all players!

Cyrusyung
10-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Bump bump bump, sort it out PLEASE!

Roc1720
10-07-2013, 08:14 PM
I would love an answer about the insurgent jeeps even a no tough luck you are not getting them would be nice just something other than silence

CDR Shepard
10-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Bump for an answer with some thought. Come on GREE, help us out...

Arc Burn
10-08-2013, 05:33 AM
bump would love an answer...

Mark-1
10-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Bump. This is important topic for many players.

CDR Shepard
10-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Bump in hopes for any kind of feedback...

Lenin
10-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Gree apologizes for the for the late response, but they've been hard at work redesigning the forums and support ticket system to accept gold. Logging into the forums will now cost 10gold and filling out a support ticket will cost 40gold. Thank you for your patience.

Tony Snow
10-08-2013, 12:38 PM
the destructible loot items for android users seems to be a glitch, they're indestructible for both platforms, for some reason its mislabeled for people on android.. I have an android acct and an iphone acct and they're allies so I used iphone acct to look at androids inventory and they show up indestructible, then used android phone to look at iphone inventory and it shows casualty rate as Low for the iOS units so its just some error in android version, but point is dont worry because its not real.

people can't be winning the exact same units but yet they be different because that'd mean they're not receiving the same units, but we know they are, regardless of platform.

Tony Snow
10-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Gree is controlled by US Government which is shut down, which is why they're not responding ;)

(joke)

CJ54
10-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Okay, let's try this one again, since I made a mistake here. There are a half-dozen threads, and it isn't okay to bump repeatedly looking for mod answers, but I also should not have banned CDR or Zulfiqaar. Sorry about that guys, I apologize for being a jerk.

Regarding the actual issues, the units are indestructible, but there is a display glitch of some kind on Android that we're trying to track down.

We received a couple of reports of the jeep issue, but everyone still has the jeeps in actual inventory. The issue where they are not showing up appears to be a data issue. We're trying to track it down.

CDR Shepard
10-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Okay, let's try this one again, since I made a mistake here. There are a half-dozen threads, and it isn't okay to bump repeatedly looking for mod answers, but I also should not have banned CDR or Zulfiqaar. Sorry about that guys, I apologize for being a jerk.

Regarding the actual issues, the units are indestructible, but there is a display glitch of some kind on Android that we're trying to track down.

We received a couple of reports of the jeep issue, but everyone still has the jeeps in actual inventory. The issue where they are not showing up appears to be a data issue. We're trying to track it down.

Thank you CJ, that's all we wanted to know so that you didn't get bombarded with tickets (unfortunatly you might already have). Thanks for the understanding! Kinda like a help me help you...

CJ54
10-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Totally understandable. Regarding missing units/units being indestructible:

In the almost-two-years that MW has been around, we've had hundreds and hundreds of events, introduced thousands of indestructible units, BUT I can count the number of times that indestructible units were actually disappearing (like, "disappearing from the server" disappearing) on two fingers. Lots of display issues, the occasional quest not awarding properly, sure. But we've only had one case where indestructible units started being consumed via casualty, and only one case where an indestructible unit just disappeared all of a sudden. Both of those were a long time ago.

So yeah, always suspect "they are there, but the device data is wrong" because that's true for all but a percent of the times this has happened.

ploop
10-08-2013, 02:20 PM
cj, i have a member of my faction. in CC and MW he cant play more than 3 minutes at a time then he get's kicked out. he sent tickets but that didnt work

CDR Shepard
10-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Totally understandable. Regarding missing units/units being indestructible:

In the almost-two-years that MW has been around, we've had hundreds and hundreds of events, introduced thousands of indestructible units, BUT I can count the number of times that indestructible units were actually disappearing (like, "disappearing from the server" disappearing) on two fingers. Lots of display issues, the occasional quest not awarding properly, sure. But we've only had one case where indestructible units started being consumed via casualty, and only one case where an indestructible unit just disappeared all of a sudden. Both of those were a long time ago.

So yeah, always suspect "they are there, but the device data is wrong" because that's true for all but a percent of the times this has happened.

Fair enough, will do that. Do you want users to just submit tickets if they run accross any display issues in the future?

CJ54
10-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Fair enough, will do that. Do you want users to just submit tickets if they run accross any display issues in the future?

When in doubt with new issues, it's better for players to submit tickets than not. It lets us know (we have notifications that go off if we get a jump in tickets) and sometimes we do need the player info to sort out what is going on.

Agent Orange
10-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks CJ, appreciate your response.

I notice on my two Android tablets that one is stuck trying to do a server pushed update. This happened on my Android phone and it was fixed by decreasing the size of the update. Once that was done everything worked. My guess is that this is the problem with some of this.

Those having a problem, have a look at the About page under More, my device is on Data set, mw_20131004_4 and stuck on the update. The other tablet is ok at mw_20131007_3 which appears to be the current set.