PDA

View Full Version : itunes gold

jaxx
10-07-2013, 01:31 PM
hey quick question

i've only bought gold using debit cards before (through itunes but straight onto bank card)

just wanted to check that if I got itunes gift cards and loaded them to my itunes account, will it automatically use these funds first when buying gold in the game?

thanks in advance

ploop
10-07-2013, 01:32 PM
first

extra characters

Rebels
10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Yes itunes will use gift cards or any credit remaining first and then the take the remaining from your credit card.

jaxx
10-07-2013, 01:40 PM
cheers guys, i finally have something to ask for for my bday to save some of my own cash, instead of the normal what do you want question, and reply of meh I dont know, i can say itunes gift cards! haha

MsTink0514
10-07-2013, 01:46 PM
I have Android, and it gives you the option to use your stored credit card or your google play balance. I don't know how it is with iTunes, but maybe see if they offer the same option? Only downfall with google play is if I want to buy a vault for $79.99 on sale, and I have $72.00 on it, it will make me add another gift card, or make me charge the full amount to the credit card. It won't let me split the transaction between 2 forms of payment.

Rebels
10-07-2013, 01:50 PM
I have Android, Only downfall with google play is if I want to buy a vault for $79.99 on sale, and I have $72.00 on it, it will make me add another gift card, or make me charge the full amount to the credit card. It won't let me split the transaction between 2 forms of payment.

Apple are not fussy how they take your money. ;)

ILikeTheAbuse
10-07-2013, 05:43 PM
It will split the payment automatically, using the cards on file first. Depending on the billing address of the credit card, tax will also be added without them ever informing you. I stupidly bought iTunes cards in a state where there is no online-use tax, so the iTunes cards were taxed at the register, then I bought a Vault, spending the remaining $5.99 with my bank account. $10.99 got charged to my bank account. If you put so much as $1 on a card to cover the difference, they charge tax on the full amount that was spent. Beware, your card could be charged for more than you expect.