PDA

View Full Version : Crime City and Modern War battles on same weekend?

Wolfy
10-07-2013, 01:30 PM
As many here play both, does gree actually think this makes sense? Lots of us have seen the amount of cash the last modern war weekend generated, and I would assume this weekends crime city one was reasonably close! So puting both wars on the same weekend, are you not making the goose egg bound! The big gold buyers will have to alter time, so they can have a 48 hour day to fight effectively in both! Just look at top teams points in both games, you will notice their teams are fighting 24/7 in one game. And I am sure if you check back to when you tried this before, the revenue for both games went down! How about some parity in both games and giving crime city the same numbrr of other events as modern war is having between the current 2 war weekends?

Smokes
10-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Gree, please change this. That is just too much!!!

Dirtidawgidvas
10-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Yes please chage this! Can't realistically do both...pinheads!!!

pervbear
10-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Change.org please.

jchow69
10-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Well, thats not good, lol. I play both MW and CC, so ya, this is gonna be bad.

Wolfy
10-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Jchow, lots of us play both and some with more than 1 account. It also makes you wonder if crime city is the very cheap cousin of modern war, as in mw there are no less than 9 normal events including 2 boss and 2 crate events! Yet in cc we get the normal 1 of each :(

There was also a months gap between wars, giving everyone ample time to recharge batteries! Which is just as well as they want those who play both to end up exhausted and with some family people in divorce courts. But in all honesty the only thing that will make them change the dates, is the realisation that many just cant afford to buy vaults for both, let slond have the time to play both! Sadly in this type of business it is their revenue that rules the day, and only if one of the cash cows looks like drying up, will they change things!

infiltrator
10-08-2013, 02:54 AM
GREE, please change the war dates if you care about your spenders. In the current way the war is going for both MW and CC it will be impossible to play effective both..

Maybe this is the point where we have to think about giving up one game in the favour of the other one

mkdubbn
10-08-2013, 04:27 AM
I'm not buying more gold

dadtech
10-08-2013, 05:00 AM
With kingdom age, modern warfare and crime city all having weekend battles, your going to have same weekends. I have had a MW battle on a KA weekend, it happens. Stop whining.

Butt Futter
10-08-2013, 05:12 AM
lol

Gree = honey badger (they don't give a ****)

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-08-2013, 05:17 AM
You should all be happy....instead of spending every weekend in your home tapping on your phones. Gree has given you the oppertunity to enjoy yourself.

Try getting some fresh air for a change...........

reesebutton
10-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Gree, please change this. That is just too much!!!

Guess GREE has found a way to make weekends suck + make people pay to have it suck! Its the GREE Sucker Punch(tm).

Wait till u get a cc/MW/KA weekend. There'll be so much whining on all 3 forums.

Wolfy
10-08-2013, 10:42 AM
J1M H3N50N;1019905']You should all be happy....instead of spending every weekend in your home tapping on your phones. Gree has given you the oppertunity to enjoy yourself.

Try getting some fresh air for a change...........

How I wish I could get out and about, sadly though some of us are disabled as a result of serving our country! Which means for some of us these games are an outlet from our pain filled lives. I assume you are able bodied and take for granted the things that some people have fought so that you can enjoy those things somr of us can no longer do. I am lucky, I am still alive! Others who fought for the freedoms we all take for granted are not. One of those freedoms, is the freedom of free speech . But domnot forget that with that freedom come responsibility for what one actually says, so remember there are different types of people who play these games, and omg would you believe some of us are disabled!

pervbear
10-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Guess GREE has found a way to make weekends suck + make people pay to have it suck! Its the GREE Sucker Punch(tm).

Wait till u get a cc/MW/KA weekend. There'll be so much whining on all 3 forums.

But only from apple users, a droid users will only whine on 2. Another reason android is better, we whine less.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-08-2013, 01:35 PM
How I wish I could get out and about, sadly though some of us are disabled as a result of serving our country! Which means for some of us these games are an outlet from our pain filled lives. I assume you are able bodied and take for granted the things that some people have fought so that you can enjoy those things somr of us can no longer do. I am lucky, I am still alive! Others who fought for the freedoms we all take for granted are not. One of those freedoms, is the freedom of free speech . But domnot forget that with that freedom come responsibility for what one actually says, so remember there are different types of people who play these games, and omg would you believe some of us are disabled!

Look I know quite a few disable people who play this game. And let me be the first to say thank you if you truly are a veteran. My comment was posted in regards to the complaining that too many events happen at one time and how in reality it frees up time to do something else in the following week. May have come off smug or sarcastic but was trying to put a positive spin on it. But I must say that if this is your only outlet for the pain you feel I'm shocked.. There are tons of other things out there for someone in your place to do.

Deelitefullyme
10-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Yep! Made this weekend tough

Wolfy
10-08-2013, 02:11 PM
J1M H3N50N;1020687']Look I know quite a few disable people who play this game. And let me be the first to say thank you if you truly are a veteran. My comment was posted in regards to the complaining that too many events happen at one time and how in reality it frees up time to do something else in the following week. May have come off smug or sarcastic but was trying to put a positive spin on it. But I must say that if this is your only outlet for the pain you feel I'm shocked.. There are tons of other things out there for someone in your place to do.

Firstly yes I am truly a veteran of 13.5 years service in Her Majesty's Royal Navy! A life I loved and miss, but have no regrets about how my service ended and wouldn't change those years even to get my health fully restored!

I also never said it was my only outlet for pain relief, it is however a very enjoyable way of spending many sleep deprived hours when confined to bed or just the plain old fact of not being able to leave the house! Because let me tell you those hours drag by with nothing to occupy your mind!

[CM]]forgetaboutit
10-08-2013, 02:45 PM

Won't matter as they will have a PvP on the weekend on the game that doesn't have a battle on it anway

CJ54
10-08-2013, 06:10 PM
We try to avoid this situation since we know there are people who play both games, but sometimes there is going to be a sync-up depending on the scheduling.

Chicklet
10-08-2013, 08:21 PM
It really should be spaced out better. I have already cut down on the accounts I play because it has become so ridiculous. Do away with one event in one of the games or bump one war up or back. I have seen dates change before. Besides Gree you are screwing yourself out of money by having it on the weekend before Halloween when a lot of people will not be thinking of staying home and clicking a button. I know I won't be. No gold purchases for me now.

Asvaldr
10-08-2013, 08:48 PM
We try to avoid this situation since we know there are people who play both games, but sometimes there is going to be a sync-up depending on the scheduling.

Actually, please continue treat each game independently as is. There is no reason that one game's event is being held hostage to another game's and vice versa!! It's like a player who's playing all 4 GREE's games and complaining saying that you need to prioritize me playing such and such...or someone saying, I like to do MW this week, I can do CC next and put this KA event following week. It's just ludicrous!!

Wolfy
10-08-2013, 09:22 PM
There is no need to priorities any one game! Most months have 4 weekends, ergo one game has a war weekend every 4 weeks! Not rocket science, then gree can juggle all the other events for each game about as much as they want. It would help both gree and their customers to budget and have a steady flow of cash, after all most people are paid monthly/4 weekly these days.

We know that you have a thankless task most of the time cj, but at least when you reply/comment within a thread we know our concerns are being heard. After all the main reason we moan and raise issues here is because we enjoy the product you supply and want to see it improve!