PDA

View Full Version : T.O.W - 2 spaces left!

Michael1989
10-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Evening all....

I was wondering if you want to be part of a team that isn't going to moan at you because you haven't donated enough or you haven't scored 100k WD points. Tired of Walking placed 280 in the most recent event, 193rd war before but GREE's match up system screwed us. We have over 40 members and many have been with us from the start. We work hard as a team during war time but also have fun while playing. The only things we ask is you score a minimum of 20,000 WD points, actively participate in the faction events and donate what you can afford without hurting your game. If you feel this will work for you give me a shout and I can answer any questions or send you the faction code. Our current bonuses are Health Regeneration -26; Building Output +10; Building Defense +25; Infantry Attack +10; Infantry Defense +30; Ground Attack +5; Ground Defense +20; Air Defense +15; Sea Defense +10

We use whatsapp to talk outside of the game but this is not needed.

Michael1989
10-07-2013, 10:07 AM
I would also like to add we smashed the recent FLTQ gaining the awesome SUB unit and i myself gained 2million valour too...