PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins Undefeated.. Guess Fight Club was SCARED

DCN Gladiator
10-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Well after the 72 hour marathon battle grind and finishing 57/0 ... I guess theres not to much to say but wow. What a format from Gree. No teams need complaining and dont hate cause I am speaking from the top tier platform .. I have spoken to many teams that spent very little and scored very low but were dedicated crime city enthusiasts and they are achieving there goals aswell. Finally a game that requires strategy and perseverance over who can waste the most money. Alot of weak syndicates have found themselves reveling in the spoils of war and have gained ground in stats on there rivals setting in top 10 thru top 100 teams.. money should never dictate the success and outcome of a game.. while many big spenders played checkers the intelligent played chess and the glory is theres.. and on a personal note fight club you have been warned the days of wasting money like an old school (whos johnson is the biggest ) are limited and probably coming to an end . Gree will continue to improve and capitalize on a game we all love but strategy teamwork intelligence perseverance and dedication will mark the begging of a new era for crime city.. I cannot believe fightclub never paired silent assassins , I can only come to the conclusion THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED. Silent assassins looks for the type of players with the characteristics I have mentioned.. feel free to apply we would love to sit down and speak with you.we are real people that believe in a family atmosphere and watching each others backs. In the end an assassin is only as strong as the warrior beside him. We battle together as one. We are silent assassins

P.S Original ganster killers.. You battle as champions you battled as gansters. I commend you on your performance, im sure (LG) is smiling down upon you with love and respect..btw you also have mine

GU7 F4WK3S
10-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Congratulations. Well played. You guys won the last two PvP tournaments as well right?

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Their johnsons are actually smaller. But other than that, great post!

BBW
10-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Well after the 72 hour marathon battle grind and finishing 57/0 ... I guess theres not to much to say but wow. What a format from Gree. No teams need complaining and dont hate cause I am speaking from the top tier platform .. I have spoken to many teams that spent very little and scored very low but were dedicated crime city enthusiasts and they are achieving there goals aswell. Finally a game that requires strategy and perseverance over who can waste the most money. Alot of weak syndicates have found themselves reveling in the spoils of war and have gained ground in stats on there rivals setting in top 10 thru top 100 teams.. money should never dictate the success and outcome of a game.. while many big spenders played checkers the intelligent played chess and the glory is theres.. and on a personal note fight club you have been warned the days of wasting money like an old school (whos johnson is the biggest ) are limited and probably coming to an end . Gree will continue to improve and capitalize on a game we all love but strategy teamwork intelligence perseverance and dedication will mark the begging of a new era for crime city.. I cannot believe fightclub never paired silent assassins , I can only come to the conclusion THEY MUST HAVE BEEN SCARED. Silent assassins looks for the type of players with the characteristics I have mentioned.. feel free to apply we would love to sit down and speak with you.we are real people that believe in a family atmosphere and watching each others backs. In the end an assassin is only as strong as the warrior beside him. We battle together as one. We are silent assassins

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️could not have said it BETTER...
I TOO AM AN ASSASSIN .....FOR LIFE

Laelia
10-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Biggest imprivement I see in SAS is the elimination of all weaknesses....you used to have 3 or 4 laggards that I could score on.....you have moved on from being merely the most aggressive bunch to the most strategic.....kudos

billythekid123
10-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Yet you're still 7m ip below #1.

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Yet you're still 7m ip below #1.

We don't bank.

SilentAssassin
10-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Biggest imprivement I see in SAS is the elimination of all weaknesses....you used to have 3 or 4 laggards that I could score on.....you have moved on from being merely the most aggressive bunch to the most strategic.....kudos

Thank you laelia

pervbear
10-07-2013, 09:48 AM
We don't bank.

And you can bring that to the bank, but if you did make it to top 1 you could bank, for free!

SilentAssassin
10-07-2013, 09:49 AM
We don't bank.

We really don't.
On top of it all we don't need to, we pillage hoods. We aren't #1 in pvp for no reason.

Hawke
10-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Congrats to SAS 1 :-) it's an excellent day to be an assassin!

Hodgy83
10-07-2013, 09:57 AM
It was a great show. Special thanks to our officers whose impressive dedication led us through the event.

Smokes
10-07-2013, 12:15 PM
We don't bank.

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read on here..

teddie
10-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Congratulations to Fight Club, again with the first place.
You were the first of the syndicates to compete the battle goals, again with the first place
Do you ever get tired of always being number 1?

Congratulations to SAS for coming second
Second, why were you second?
Why don't you ever try to be number 1?

The_
10-07-2013, 12:33 PM
You were the first of the syndicates to compete the battle goals, again with the first place

Apparently they don't bank. They probably won't need the 20% gun modifier for next war either.

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Why don't you ever try to be number 1?I would say that in a normal war, when we faced SAS 4-5 time perhaps they could never win a war. Why? Because they could not defeat FC in a heads to heads match.The weakest FC player has better stats than an average SAS player. More FC players can score.

dr007
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM

Rebels
10-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Well done on the 57 and 0. Great acheivement ;)

teddie
10-07-2013, 05:00 PM
No I bet my buddies SAS would live up to their claim of beating Fight Club this time.
SAS had the recruiting, SAS had the practice at going up against Fight Club
SAS delayed declaring to ensure that they get 2nd place, again.
Next time I will bet on Fight Club, to win.

Simonlawliet
10-07-2013, 05:08 PM
how did they manage that

Absolute silence
10-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Congrats to the silent assassin family on their finish..... A strong showing from SAS1 all the way to SAS13 .... Yes there is a SAS13 who was also undefeated in SAS13 first war.

Rebels
10-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Congrats to the silent assassin family on their finish..... A strong showing from SAS1 all the way to SAS13 .... Yes there is a SAS13 who was also undefeated in SAS13 first war.

Wow... great stuff.

Where y'all finish up in the end?

teddie
10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
13 syndicates and still can't beat Fight Club?
There has to be a mistake.

Absolute silence
10-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Teddie... Each event SAS members set their own personal goals ... Then they move into the appropriate branch of SAS.

To answer as to where SAS13 finished... The goal set was wins in a row... Not syndicate ranking. ( goal was achieved )

Xessy
10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
If SAS manage to ever get #1, I think Monte will be so happy, he would get a heart attack and die instantly.
Luckily SAS is still Second Best :cool:
Stay alive Monte!!!

dr007
10-07-2013, 08:50 PM
No I bet my buddies SAS would live up to their claim of beating Fight Club this time.
SAS had the recruiting, SAS had the practice at going up against Fight Club
SAS delayed declaring to ensure that they get 2nd place, again.
Next time I will bet on Fight Club, to win.

Teddie, I don't know who you are but thanks for asking the real questions. You seem like a good journalist. I have not seen any replies to these great inquisitive questions.

HavingFun
10-07-2013, 10:55 PM

P.S Original ganster killers.. You battle as champions you battled as gansters. I commend you on your performance, im sure (LG) is smiling down upon you with love and respect..btw you also have mine

Another short story

GucciMane
10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
I think Dipstik has finally had his spot of biggest loser on a video game forum usurped by DCN Gladiator

ive been loving your posts tonight buddy but man do you need to hit the showers

hobe
10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Just would like to point this out

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70377-Can-we-have-SAS-please

TZora
10-08-2013, 12:45 AM

Silent Assassins .. giving a whole new meaning to the word "silence", are ya?

evj
10-08-2013, 02:25 AM

Humble thx, Laelia.

And congrats to FC for their 1st

cc thunder
10-26-2013, 03:22 AM
bump, we know where Fight Club is, can SAS actually beat them in an open fight for a prize?

Dirty Larry
10-26-2013, 03:58 AM
SAS 6 just lost to me by myself. I have had some of the beverages that would cause such a thing to occur. SAS maybe avoiding fight club but the 6th felt my whoop A$$.

real badman
10-26-2013, 04:25 AM
bump, we know where Fight Club is, can SAS actually beat them in an open fight for a prize?

No. It's pretty much clear now who is ducking whom. FC is #1. Where is SAS? Huh? Scared? LMFAO!

one man gang
10-26-2013, 05:38 AM
Lol.. Where's montewhine when u need him to remind us how incredible SAS are and how smart they are and how next war they are gonna beat FC..

TMI
10-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Hahahaha. this thread again?!
lmao

Dipstik
10-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Sas lost players to the mollies... They're not hiding they just suck now. I for one welcome our new top 25 overlords.

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Sas lost players to the mollies... They're not hiding they just suck now. I for one welcome our new top 25 overlords.

Dippy may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right.

Keapa
10-26-2013, 08:16 PM
I would like to see those two teams be matched up
They say gold buys everything

Okay I will make an opening bid.

I pledge 200 gold to Gree to have those two teams be paired against each other.

Captain Torgue
10-26-2013, 08:35 PM

Hi Tam, how's it going?

Beamer 420
10-26-2013, 08:40 PM

New format maybe? Everyone pick a side and go at it for an all vs. all battle royale? C'mon Gree I see $$$ signs.

Molly's Voice
10-26-2013, 08:47 PM
New format maybe? Everyone pick a side and go at it for an all vs. all battle royale? C'mon Gree I see $$$ signs.

Always bet on Molly. We win, stats don't lie.

Keapa
10-26-2013, 08:57 PM

If we have to have threads about FC matching / not matching SAS

Let's have some fun and up the amount.

I will pledge 300 gold to Gree for a match up.

Hopefully we will get new and more interesting topics to read after that fight.

Bartolo
10-26-2013, 09:20 PM
if gree cared about money at all, they would pit fc vs sas as soon as both were on the last battle of the last streak prize.

The_
10-26-2013, 09:23 PM
if gree cared about money at all, they would pit fc vs sas as soon as both were on the last battle of the last streak prize.
Even if gree wanted to, sas will just wait till fight club is in a battle before pressing the war declaration button. Wouldn't be fair for gree to match fight club w/ sas while both syns are in a middle of a battle with other syndicates.

Keapa
10-26-2013, 09:42 PM
How about when they have both finished and are waiting for a match up?

Even if gree wanted to, sas will just wait till fight club is in a battle before pressing the war declaration button. Wouldn't be fair for gree to match fight club w/ sas while both syns are in a middle of a battle with other syndicates.

The_
10-26-2013, 10:01 PM
How about when they have both finished and are waiting for a match up?
Wouldn't be as competitive after they have both finished. It would just be a regular slaughter.

Keapa
10-26-2013, 10:09 PM
You are right, SAS would be thrilled at the chance to put up some of their gold for a match up against Fight Club

Indeed it would be cruel to deny them the opportunity .

I am positive any moment now there will be gold pledges made by SAS to encourage Gree to do a manual match up.

All they have to say is in one, or two, or three hours from now, we will agree to declare at the same time, at the hour of.?

Wouldn't be as competitive after they have both finished. It would just be a regular slaughter.

zwiswoo
10-26-2013, 10:11 PM
SAS seems to have splintered into many teensy bits for the event. We just fought SAS 13, which had four members, all well over a million points each. I think two were over 3 million. We sniped them good, which was kind of fun because none of us have more than 300k attack.

The_
10-26-2013, 10:17 PM
You are right, SAS would be thrilled at the chance to put up some of their gold for a match up against Fight Club

Indeed it would be cruel to deny them the opportunity .

I am positive any moment now there will be gold pledges made by SAS to encourage Gree to do a manual match up.

All they have to say is in one, or two, or three hours from now, we will agree to declare at the same time, at the hour of.?
This comment makes no sense, filled with confusing sarcasm, and ultimately pointless. Needless to say you are obviously a supporter of sas. If they don't want to avoid fight club then they should get top 3, set an agreement to challenge at the same time with FC and let the scores decide. Deeds, not words.

The_
10-26-2013, 10:18 PM
SAS seems to have splintered into many teensy bits for the event. We just fought SAS 13, which had four members, all well over a million points each. I think two were over 3 million. We sniped them good, which was kind of fun because none of us have more than 300k attack.
Wall hit galore. #streak.killer

zwiswoo
10-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Wall hit galore. #streak.killer

They didn't have a wall. Must have been quite confident lol. We were quite pleased at the end of that hour, because that was our streak of six wins! [Stronger language than this was used in the group chat.]

kingofwale
10-26-2013, 10:25 PM
They didn't have a wall. Must have been quite confident lol. We were quite pleased at the end of that hour, because that was our streak of six wins! [Stronger language than this was used.]

kinda wish there is some kind of input from SAS regarding this obvious blunder. :)

zwiswoo
10-26-2013, 10:31 PM
kinda wish there is some kind of input from SAS regarding this obvious blunder. :)

The battle situation developed not necessarily (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_of_Japan#Broadcast_of_the_Imperial_Rescr ipt_on_surrender) to their advantage. It is possible there was not much rejoicing.

Beamer 420
10-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Always bet on Molly. We win, stats don't lie. I know whose team I will be on. The team WITH shirts!

BigMoney
10-26-2013, 10:46 PM

Were they actually called SAS13? Is your syn called The Avenger League? Please PM me if so.

Molly Pride
10-26-2013, 10:55 PM
I know whose team I will be on. The team WITH shirts!

Sounds like another hater. I bet you won't say that on my wall.

kingofwale
10-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Were they actually called SAS13? Is your syn called The Avenger League? Please PM me if so.

no it's not. but Lancelot + Frostbite on SAS 13

BigMoney
10-26-2013, 11:31 PM
no it's not. but Lancelot + Frostbite on SAS 13

My mistake. It seems there are quite a few mini-syndicates filled with powerful players running around-- getting those streaks is a lot harder than it looks! I know of an FC member also running a mini-syndicate, as well as another top 10 team. If one of these SAS members is around, I would highly recommend you PM me, as I may have some info of interest to you. :rolleyes:

Rebels
10-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Rebels faced SAS13. We never stood a chance. Hats off to them for some good tactics

Keapa
10-27-2013, 12:14 AM
This comment makes no sense, filled with confusing sarcasm, and ultimately pointless. Needless to say you are obviously a supporter of sas. If they don't want to avoid fight club then they should get top 3, set an agreement to challenge at the same time with FC and let the scores decide. Deeds, not words.

You seem to have skipped reading a few threads

To recap : sas seem to be upset at missing out on matching with a syndicate named Fight Club, and have posted a couple of threads in regards to missing out on fighting FC

In a sporting gesture I made a pledge of 300 gold to Gree to cover the cost of a manual match up.

Knowing how disappointed sas have been in not fighting FC they have the opportunity to also pledge their gold

At the very least it would demonstrate just how keen sas is to fight a round with FC

With luck gree may take the pledged gold and flick the fight switch

It is cruel to with hold this opportunity from such keen and hopefully capable fighters that make up the sas team.

I hope that explains my post .

Captain Torgue
10-27-2013, 12:21 AM
You seem to have skipped reading a few threads

To recap : sas seem to be upset at missing out on matching with a syndicate named Fight Club, and have posted a couple of threads in regards to missing out on fighting FC

In a sporting gesture I made a pledge of 300 gold to Gree to cover the cost of a manual match up.

Knowing how disappointed sas have been in not fighting FC they have the opportunity to also pledge their gold

At the very least it would demonstrate just how keen sas is to fight a round with FC

With luck gree may take the pledged gold and flick the fight switch

It is cruel to with hold this opportunity from such keen and hopefully capable fighters that make up the sas team.

I hope that explains my post .

Hey Tam, how's it going?

P.S

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ!!!!!

kingofwale
10-27-2013, 12:50 AM
My mistake. It seems there are quite a few mini-syndicates filled with powerful players running around-- getting those streaks is a lot harder than it looks! I know of an FC member also running a mini-syndicate, as well as another top 10 team. If one of these SAS members is around, I would highly recommend you PM me, as I may have some info of interest to you. :rolleyes:

don't see why FC needs a mini. but if they do, looks like FC is expanding, which is bad news for everyone.

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 12:58 AM
don't see why FC needs a mini. but if they do, looks like FC is expanding, which is bad news for everyone.

Probably costs a bit more gold fighting in FC/SAS than it does earning the streaks on your own. Though perhaps not with so many big stat players trying for streak syndicates. Only takes one match (e.g. streak-killer vs. streak-killer) for spending to get out of control.

JakeCullen
10-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Hmm...would it be fun if GREE could come up with a special head-to-head 3-hour match between FC and SAS to settle their differences once and for all?....And those syndicates (or players) not included in the match will just have to place their votes on who would emerge as the victors?...with prizes of course :-)

BigMoney
10-27-2013, 04:28 AM
Hmm...would it be fun if GREE could come up with a special head-to-head 3-hour match between FC and SAS to settle their differences once and for all?....And those syndicates (or players) not included in the match will just have to place their votes on who would emerge as the victors?...with prizes of course :-)

I say when they are on their 50th win or 11/12 of the final win streak, don't let either of them match any team but each other. If one team searches, they simply don't find a match until their partner declares. FC will be [very] happy, SAS will be happy, and GREE makes absurd amounts of money as both FC/SAS will spend heavily to deny their opponent of a huge modifier item. And the forums won't see any more ridiculous "FC is dodging us" topics. Boom. Everyone wins.

JakeCullen
10-27-2013, 04:56 AM
I say when they are on their 50th win or 11/12 of the final win streak, don't let either of them match any team but each other. If one team searches, they simply don't find a match until their partner declares. FC will be [very] happy, SAS will be happy, and GREE makes absurd amounts of money as both FC/SAS will spend heavily to deny their opponent of a huge modifier item. And the forums won't see any more ridiculous "FC is dodging us" topics. Boom. Everyone wins.

Even better! :-)

real badman
10-27-2013, 05:15 AM

Perfect idea. :)

Bartolo
10-27-2013, 07:22 AM

except sas, sas would lose.

TMI
10-27-2013, 08:10 AM
except sas, sas would lose.
lol

extra

TZora
10-27-2013, 03:10 PM
haha we'll see that!
after that matchup, we'll see a flood of threads here from sas cursing gree lmfao

Dirty Larry
10-28-2013, 01:32 AM

SAS 7 lost to my crew in terrible fashion. You should have a talk with them about such a poor performance. Poor form.

TZora
10-28-2013, 08:52 AM
SAS 7 lost to my crew in terrible fashion. You should have a talk with them about such a poor performance. Poor form.
eh it was their "master strategy" and you thought they lost to you :D