PDA

View Full Version : Why has FC been ducking SAS this whole weekend?

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:12 AM
We are looking for you. We know you aren't what you once were with the loss of some of your best, but you're still our best competition and we really wanted to kick some of those remarkably whitened and manicured teeth in.

We all have the cars now so the streaks are over. But I don't think it's very sporting to duck us as you have been.

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Molly Maguires have been wondering the same thing. We've beaten the rest, now we want the "so-called" best.

Sounds to me like they are scared of actual competition.

BBW
10-07-2013, 09:18 AM
MAN THIS NEW CAR IS SWEET ...

FC WE WILL BE DECLARING A BATTLE IN EXACTLY 2:43 min

MAN UP COME MEET US OUT THERE IN THE BATTLE FIELD

sabatoa
10-07-2013, 09:37 AM
popcorn.gif

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I do love this sweet new ride.

http://i.imgur.com/Zjwo4.gif

DCN Gladiator
10-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Hate 2 say it but I can only assume they must have been scared. .

Laelia
10-07-2013, 09:42 AM
I wish we only had 1 team to duck.....

Trev
10-07-2013, 10:25 AM
We are looking for you. We know you aren't what you once were with the loss of some of your best, but you're still our best competition and we really wanted to kick some of those remarkably whitened and manicured teeth in.

We all have the cars now so the streaks are over. But I don't think it's very sporting to duck us as you have been.

It takes a while to settle into sas and become a liar... We all know the truth you quake in your boots if you see us.. Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.
What surprises me is how some good people in sas join you guys, seems they would rather sell their soul than come 3rd.
They know who thee are ;)
Congrats on the car, you played it well to avoid us.

It would have been good of gree to manually match us, we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........

GU7 F4WK3S
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=Trev;1018100Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.[/QUOTE]

Can you be sure someone in FC wasn't providing them the information of when you were fighting?

STLGORILLA314
10-07-2013, 10:40 AM
we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........

It's a shame Gree didn't allow you to dictate the game I suppose.

TMI
10-07-2013, 10:42 AM
It takes a while to settle into sas and become a liar... We all know the truth you quake in your boots if you see us.. Watching if we move then you press... How impressive.
What surprises me is how some good people in sas join you guys, seems they would rather sell their soul than come 3rd.

It would have been good of gree to manually match us, we even sent tickets to ask them to do this...oh well.........

OMG. You guys actually sent tickets in to GREE to match with SAS. Do you guys know no bounds?! That's probably the most whiny, immature thing i've ever heard. Do you think we should be able to send in tickets to match with whatever syndicate we want. I'm shocked that FC would actually attempt to do something so underhanded. The level of arrogance shocks me!

Edit: Looks like YOU sold your soul to come in first!

TZora
10-07-2013, 10:43 AM
lol there's a big refresh button in the leaderboard section. make a note of the score, hit refresh. if the score changed, obviously, FC is in battle with someone .. do u really need a spy to do this kind of job? come on ...

montecore
10-07-2013, 10:45 AM

Sorry Trev, but the facts speak for themselves: We didn't face you once. Clearly, you were ducking us all weekend.

You may find it odd that people would prefer to join SAS or RG than FC, but to SAS and I assume most RG members, joining FC is basically giving up on the game. Because you are the game. And I can't imagine anything more boring or miserable than being one of your indentured servants.

What I find surprising is how many people choose to stay on FC, even while privately trashing FC for being so boring, or so business like, or so exclusionary for members who aren't in the officers/inner circle/what have you. I would make an exception for maybe three of the #1 prizes we've seen, but outside of those, I just don't see the point.

That said, there are a number of FC members I am quite fond of. They know who they are. And if they ever want a change of scenery, some fun, some excitement and a cohesive group that isn't afraid to get a little dirt and blood under their fingernails, they certainly know how to find me.

AppleMacGuy

Liars and cheats from start to end...always wannabes but never will be #1. Maybe you should adopt as your syndicate motto.

Through a combination of spying and sheer luck SAS managed to avoid being matched with FC. Once GREE hopefully irons out the kinks in the matching algorithm for next time then we'll be able to crush you - like we always hve done 100% of the time in the past.

BBW
it's a shame gree didn't allow you to dictate the game i suppose.

what fc call the shots in cc??

Unheard of not like they have any say in what happens in cc???

Fc ---they are solid team for sure but i dont wear boots so no shaking sorry im an assassin we wear cool black shoes they fit real real good ..kinda like a sneaker ...

See you nesxt battle ....im excited ill drive my new car is sweeet....

BBW
10-07-2013, 10:49 AM

Oh sorry it's quake in my boots -------again I wear cool assassin shoes nice black real quiet when I walk so no quaking here ...see you soon ....

montecore
10-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Liars and cheats from start to end...always wannabes but never will be #1. Maybe you should adopt as your syndicate motto.

Through a combination of spying and sheer luck SAS managed to avoid being matched with FC. Once GREE hopefully irons out the kinks in the matching algorithm for next time then we'll be able to crush you - like we always hve done 100% of the time in the past.

You talk so loud and say so little. Now the name calling. Liars and cheats, are we? Would you really like me to share the extensive and quite verifiable proof of lying, hacking, glitching, and cheating within Fight Club's current and former members? Or would you like me to leave that rather volatile can of worms unopened at the present time?

I have a proposal: Why don't we both choose to take the high road. We congratulate you on your first place finish and meeting all of the goals, and we will enjoy the satisfaction of our finish as well.

Sound good?

CC Pablo
10-07-2013, 10:59 AM
You talk so loud and say so little. Now the name calling. Liars and cheats, are we? Would you really like me to share the extensive and quite verifiable proof of lying, hacking, glitching, and cheating within Fight Club's current and former members? Or would you like me to leave that rather volatile can of worms unopened at the present time?

I have a proposal: Why don't we both choose to take the high road. We congratulate you on your first place finish and meeting all of the goals, and we will enjoy the satisfaction of our finish as well.

Sound good?

Damn dude, you will never change, wont you? Why are you and SAS always bringing up drama to the game and forum? The fact is that everytime time FC sees SAS in battle, FC always comes in top. The truth is that you guys managed to get around FC all weekend (so i guess thats one thing you guys do well). We would've loved to see you in battle, but of course, you guys are cowards and didnt want to get matched up with us. Stop the lies man, GROW UP!

Speed ump
10-07-2013, 11:09 AM
This was my first battle in crime city. I am leader of SUP in MW. I fought with SAS, though my time this weekend was very limited. I never saw any mention of trying to avoid FC at anytime, and monitored the chat to see what we were doing,as opposed to being active, until towards the end. I don't think most of the members even had a clue who I was. We always chastised the second place faction for hiding from us during the events. We would have preferred head to head matchups, and that's pretty much what I saw over the weekend from SAS. They did not seem to be concerned about blowing out the spending for the extra prizes that first gives over second, more that they wanted to play head to head to see what the outcome would be. It was obvious from the movements that SAS was indeed being avoided. If FC had been willing for a heads up match, it would have been super easy to accomplish. Here's an easy way to accomplish this. Agree to a heads up, then purposely attempt a match up. Any time someone would care for a heads up match with sUP1 in mw, please let me know.lol

GU7 F4WK3S
10-07-2013, 11:10 AM
This thread reminds me of the Grinch listening down from the mountain and trying to comprehend the singing and rejoicing coming from Whoville.

montecore
10-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Damn dude, you will never change, wont you? Why are you and SAS always bringing up drama to the game and forum? The fact is that everytime time FC sees SAS in battle, FC always comes in top. The truth is that you guys managed to get around FC all weekend (so i guess thats one thing you guys do well). We would've loved to see you in battle, but of course, you guys are cowards and didnt want to get matched up with us. Stop the lies man, GROW UP!

So I guess that's a no to the high road, then? I thought you were with Rogues anyway. But to be honest I was drunk most of the weekend.

AppleMacGuy
10-07-2013, 11:16 AM

Sound good?

Say what you want - just remember that it was you that started this irrelevant thread in the first place making pointless accusations that we tried to avoid you. Post a single shred of evidence to back up what you say...of course you can't. You and I both know, that FC have whipped your sorry behinds time and time again - we were only denied the opportunity this time due to primarily your own cowardice and secondarily to GREE not matching us manually when there were several opportunities to do so.

Throughout this battle you have waited every single battle for our numbers to move before declaring yourselves, hence why you were second to us in getting the top prize - at least you're consistent in that respect.

Speed ump
10-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Is trev the same one in the fight club vs Indians video I saw. That was hilarious.

mxz
10-07-2013, 11:23 AM
You could call SAS pansies, but they've always taken the high road when it comes to not letting in cash hackers, time travelers, account hackers, and other nefarious folk.

Someone even went so far as to bet their account on their sterling reputation! They must have superior truthiness!

SAS - the choir boys of CC.

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 12:15 PM
You could call SAS pansies, but they've always taken the high road when it comes to not letting in cash hackers, time travelers, account hackers, and other nefarious folk.

Someone even went so far as to bet their account on their sterling reputation! They must have superior truthiness!

SAS - the choir boys of CC.But hacking former members accounts that's OK?

mxz
10-07-2013, 12:25 PM
But hacking former members accounts that's OK?ALLEGEDLY. Pics of them openly discussing / bragging about it or it never happened.

Dirty Larry
10-07-2013, 12:29 PM
So I am confused who is avoiding who? I want some sherbet.

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 12:32 PM
So I am confused who is avoiding who? I want some sherbet.FC has never lost a fight. Cannot count the number of times SAS has been defeated. Sometimes 3 or 4 times per war. Last war we only faced each other once and SAS lost. So who do you think is avoiding who?

montecore
10-07-2013, 12:35 PM
But hacking former members accounts that's OK?

No one's account was ever hacked.

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 12:39 PM
No one's account was ever hacked.The opinions differ I would say...

montecore
10-07-2013, 12:40 PM
The opinions differ I would say...

So let's talk about facts, and not opinions.

Shadypal
10-07-2013, 12:46 PM
So the #2 team is saying they are better than #1 team because they didn't get matched up even though the #2 team has never beaten the #1 team?

That makes total sense. I specially like the part of the trash talking AFTER the war is over. Someone necro this thread before next war lol.

CC Pablo
10-07-2013, 12:50 PM
So the #2 team is saying they are better than #1 team because they didn't get matched up even though the #2 team has never beaten the #1 team?

That makes total sense....

Yeah, that's montecore's logic. He is an idiot.

dr007
10-07-2013, 12:51 PM
This was my first battle in crime city. I am leader of SUP in MW. I fought with SAS, though my time this weekend was very limited. I never saw any mention of trying to avoid FC at anytime, and monitored the chat to see what we were doing,as opposed to being active, until towards the end. I don't think most of the members even had a clue who I was. We always chastised the second place faction for hiding from us during the events. We would have preferred head to head matchups, and that's pretty much what I saw over the weekend from SAS. They did not seem to be concerned about blowing out the spending for the extra prizes that first gives over second, more that they wanted to play head to head to see what the outcome would be. It was obvious from the movements that SAS was indeed being avoided. If FC had been willing for a heads up match, it would have been super easy to accomplish. Here's an easy way to accomplish this. Agree to a heads up, then purposely attempt a match up. Any time someone would care for a heads up match with sUP1 in mw, please let me know.lol

If you really believe this, you must always wear diapers!!! And a helmet too. We would not want you to hut yourself little buddy.

Are you kidding me? SAS= Scandalous Assassins (first 3 letters) and the final S rhymes with some type of fit. Go figure!

FC is on every map in crime city and we will continue to rule CC. Call us what you want. Your best strategy is to avoid us. Run run little SAS. We will see you in game. Actually, I've been seeing you all day to the tune of $400 mil. Get used to it.

The best question ever on this forum: why has SAS never been #1? It must be the prizes aren't good enough. We don't care about #1. Or the latest, FC hides from us. LOL.

Congrats on #2! I think of the tune Where You Belong. LOL

montecore
10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
If you really believe this, you must always wear diapers!!! And a helmet too. We would not want you to hut yourself little buddy.

Are you kidding me? SAS= Scandalous Assassins (first 3 letters) and the final S rhymes with some type of fit. Go figure!

FC is on every map in crime city and we will continue to rule CC. Call us what you want. Your best strategy is to avoid us. Run run little SAS. We will see you in game. Actually, I've been seeing you all day to the tune of $400 mil. Get used to it.

The best question ever on this forum: why has SAS never been #1? It must be the prizes aren't good enough. We don't care about #1. Or the latest, FC hides from us. LOL.

Congrats on #2! I think of the tune Where You Belong. LOL

We've actually been #1 in the last two PVPs and the very first syndicate event. We have not come in #1 in a battle yet. It's very sad how you keep alluding to a "scandal" from nine battles ago, particularly now that we know where the "scandal" came from and the agenda behind it. But if you want to believe a bunch of falsehoods, that is up to you. I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated. There are hundreds of SAS members in the various SAS syndicates. If SAS were up to no good, don't you think you'd have something more factual, recent, and relevant to wave about?

BigMoney
10-07-2013, 01:57 PM
I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated.

I think I could name one. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history/)

montecore
10-07-2013, 02:03 PM
I think I could name one. (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history/)

Yes, that is the collection of falsehoods to which I was referring.

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Question: Why didn't you call them out with a day remaining in the war, monte? You might have shamed them into coordinating battle with you.

Yes, that's rhetorical.

vitus79
10-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Is trev the same one in the fight club vs Indians video I saw. That was hilarious.

lol yes

characters

montecore
10-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Question: Why didn't you call them out with a day remaining in the war, monte? You might have shamed them into coordinating battle with you.

Yes, that's rhetorical.

I wanted to be certain they were avoiding us, needed a bigger sample size.

Dirty Larry
10-07-2013, 02:50 PM
This thread reminds me of the Grinch listening down from the mountain and trying to comprehend the singing and rejoicing coming from Whoville.

No one's account was ever hacked.

Can someone hack my account if requested? It would make me feel special knowing that someone thought enough about me to hack me.

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 02:50 PM
I wanted to be certain they were avoiding us, needed a bigger sample size.

Good point. You wouldn't want to make an accusation like this without fully testing your theory :)

Xessy
10-07-2013, 08:10 PM

Yes, that's rhetorical.

zzzzz another crybaby post by Monte

The_
10-07-2013, 08:22 PM
So you created this topic after you've achieved your 57 win-streak instead of any of 3 days before. Sounds legit!

Travers
10-07-2013, 08:23 PM
I am not saying SAS tried to avoid FC, but why would they want to match up against them before getting the car? I am sure SAS could beat FC, they have made good points that the top 1 prize sucks and no need to spend money. But this war is different with the gun attack bonus. We will see who is the best (and no its not the mollys)

pervbear
10-07-2013, 08:25 PM
SAS be scared.

B33tl3Juice
10-07-2013, 08:34 PM
I see Monte Maguire has been busy this weekend trying to troll for two syndicates.

dr007
10-07-2013, 08:47 PM
We've actually been #1 in the last two PVPs and the very first syndicate event. We have not come in #1 in a battle yet. It's very sad how you keep alluding to a "scandal" from nine battles ago, particularly now that we know where the "scandal" came from and the agenda behind it. But if you want to believe a bunch of falsehoods, that is up to you. I can tell you that SAS has never been stronger, much of the roster has turned over, many players have come and gone and I doubt you will find any who will say they were mistreated. There are hundreds of SAS members in the various SAS syndicates. If SAS were up to no good, don't you think you'd have something more factual, recent, and relevant to wave about?

Okay. So, you used to hack and cheat but lately you have cleaned up your act. 😳

Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize! You, on the other hand, have admitted in private that FC is a nightmare for your 200 players in war. Don't troll yourself by trying to call us out. Dude, everyone knows what's up.

Like us or not, we are the real deal. Enough said...

Rastlin
10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow another funny as hell thread to read! You people crack me up! I also love the part about if someone plays smart and uses their brain to watch a leader board, they are cheats, cowards, whimps, etc... AND that they need to grow up. It is called strategy. But sadly some have more money than brains I guess... LOL

Rastlin
10-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize!
Only fact this shows, is you ran out of money... When someone doesn't "try", it means they are broke.

CC Pablo
10-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Only fact this shows, is you ran out of money... When someone doesn't "try", it means they are broke.

You must be new around here.

DCN Gladiator
10-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Okay. So, you used to hack and cheat but lately you have cleaned up your act. 😳

Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize! You, on the other hand, have admitted in private that FC is a nightmare for your 200 players in war. Don't troll yourself by trying to call us out. Dude, everyone knows what's up.

Like us or not, we are the real deal. Enough said...
Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Sooo, I guess theres 100000 other syndicates that now can claim there number one , since im sure they do not try to waste their childrens inheritance on a silly battle they to can now claim they are the best. Sas and a growing number of other syndicates value their placements in pvp far greater than the battle. Battles have become the financial tool that keeps gree alive and fight club is drinkin the gree coolaid down to the last drop. Agreed everyone know they are a pain in the ass and time consuming ass hell but with this new format implemented in battle id have to say they are now nullifying each other. This war has proven to drain ones self and weekend equally. Pvp's once prizes are increased will far superseed the satisfaction any war has ever provided.. lets be real, being able to fill ur bullets for 10 gold and go hunt down your true rivals that pester you on a daily basis and pilfer and pluder there hood for points on your own time and schedule seems a far greater reward than following a strict schedule to most likely be paired against an opponent that is far weaker than you or so superior that you just set your device down and continue with RL. Until hopefully you actually get paired once or twice a day with an opponent you actually want to destroy.. lets be real if this was any other game like football and on a weekend we had a tournament and our opposition co sisted of either pop warner opponents or nfls elite and nothing in the middle at mosts level it would be considered ludicrous. . Pvps sbould completely replace battle as the objectives for declaring whos number one.. but go ahead fight club and whoever disagrees.. I have a solution why dont you just link your bank account to gree directly. . I am in no mood to unroll mine and prove how big it is or how much money I need to spend to find self worth.. sas is the leader in the pvp and that is where we will remain. You have proven you will outspend us and I.m.o. you can continue I personally dont care if sas is ever number one in battle as we to would be demonstrating those same weak psychological characteristics. .. HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.as you have stated we will never beat you in war because our/my. Stance is it it ridiculous to spend that much money now almost twice a month.. I and the rest of the cc community CAN spend that kind of money but choose not to.. PVPs are a fraction of the cost and now require the same amount of time as new war format.. it is absurd to dominate a game by not playing/leveling up..who ever designed that as a gaming model should be hung .. but with 4 straight quarters of losses I think gree understands they are hanging themselves. ..if you are number one like you say you are rule the game, beat Sas in pvp and prove it.. Fightclub you have been challenged.. or just continue to live in your make believe world with walls made of money to protect your fragile little egos..

Tldr.

#smug

GucciMane
10-07-2013, 10:34 PM
and here i thought this kid quit during all the gree screwups last war

nope, hes straight addicted. dude should be doing shows with lions and tigers in Vegas , slaying all sorts of trim , but he be steady spending his life insurance on a cell phone game

Wow another funny as hell thread to read! You people crack me up! I also love the part about if someone plays smart and uses their brain to watch a leader board, they are cheats, cowards, whimps, etc... AND that they need to grow up. It is called strategy. But sadly some have more money than brains I guess... LOL

Protip: if your syn had more than 8 members, you did not use a winning "strategy." You just spent money to get in where you fit in. the crying was tolerable during last war but this one "you must be new here" goes to you and mont both, and it really shouldn't go to mont.

DCN Gladiator has the funniest post of them all. Claiming its any better to be winning PVP brawls than wars. You both lose either way. Funniest part was:

HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

Made my night dude, thanks.

reesebutton
10-07-2013, 10:38 PM

omg, paragraphs pls

The_
10-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Need someone to grammar check this garbage and indent the paragraphs so I might consider reading it.

HavingFun
10-07-2013, 10:47 PM

Haha I have written term papers shorter than this!!!

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Since you like facts, the only reason SAS has won a pvp event is because FC did not try for it. We have never once valued pvp. Too time consuming for the prize
LMAO at this. Did Fight Club not win the first couple of PvPs before having this Damascene revelation? Did it take too much time better employed counting your cash so you could feel better about yourselves. Go buy some tissues to cry into.

Guess I could trawl through the forum to dig out all those posts telling everybody just why Fight Club was named that way, and how many of your original members "owned" the pre-syndicate PvP event top 10s, but I have a life.

Your sig is starting to smell a bit funny! :D

hobe
10-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Just saying

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70377-Can-we-have-SAS-please

TZora
10-08-2013, 12:41 AM
you guys should be thanking the Fight Club for not ruining your PVPs just like the syndicate wars. Fight Club wins every syndicate war and people cry like hell here on the forums. can't imagine what will people do if the Fight Club started kicking yo butts in the PVP wars too ... who will need tissues then?

sister morphine
10-08-2013, 02:31 AM
There's no crying about FC winning syndicate wars. Everybody knows they have the wealthiest players in the game, to whom spending seems to be a bodily function.... like breathing or going to the toilet. It'd be a talking point if they didn't win once. For now though, there's nothing to see here - move along. :p

Dirty Larry
10-08-2013, 03:06 AM

Thanks for the novel.

cc thunder
10-08-2013, 03:38 AM
HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.
@fc can you guys please win the very next PvP and see if this guy is serious or not? Nothing against the poster but that's a pretty brash claim, very curious to see if you would be a man of his word, or if this is just internet bravado

TZora
10-08-2013, 04:29 AM
pvp wars are boring imho ... i have requested gree 20 times to integrate that stupid "attack max" button but they won't listen .. they won't even give an update anymore .. i asked in A&F AMA thread, no reply. allow this button to add ingame, you won't have to say anything, the actions will speak louder than the words :)

TZora
10-08-2013, 04:36 AM
http://memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/obama-clapping-gif.gif
white characters ..

Butt Futter
10-08-2013, 05:18 AM

I know a few of the people in SAS and i know you're lying.

Speed ump
10-08-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi dr, I knew the trolls would come out. SUP dosnt value those fvf, pvp contests either, but we still won't let anyone win them. Winning is the game, winning is what we do. I know very little aboutt CC at this point, I can only speak of what I saw, and SAS was indeed wishing and hoping to match FC. Obviously FC did not want to take the chance of having their streak broken. You can call that smart play, you can call that chicken. Would all depend on your point of view. SAS was willing to take the chance. FC wasn't. Simple as that. For all I know some of my mw friends and team mates are in FC. If any are and see this let me know.

Molokini420
10-08-2013, 05:38 AM
Jesus Christ Monte, STFU already. All you do is complain on here. It's not our fault that MT won't let you into Rogues.

MrM
10-08-2013, 05:47 AM
pvp wars are boring imho ... i have requested gree 20 times to integrate that stupid "attack max" button but they won't listen .. they won't even give an update anymore .. i asked in A&F AMA thread, no reply. allow this button to add ingame, you won't have to say anything, the actions will speak louder than the words :)

Terrible idea....refilling a stamina bar after 3 hits turns pvp into just another goldfest while the (individual) prizes now go to those who want to put in the work and don't have to blow through 10 vaults of gold to do it. And FC have still won more pvp's than SAS...with the mouth on SAS these days it's about time for a name change...

@fc can you guys please win the very next PvP and see if this guy is serious or not? Nothing against the poster but that's a pretty brash claim, very curious to see if you would be a man of his word, or if this is just internet bravado

What he said...

DCN Gladiator
10-08-2013, 07:54 AM
I stand by my word.. I will quit.. 4 ever.... as fight club said apparently we w neverbeat them at battle they will never beat us at pvp.. althoughit would be nice to have it scheduled by gree.. my luck they will drop it on Thanksgiving or Christmas and then they can have it for that matter cause no silly game is more important than spending time with rl loved ones family and friends..

Dipstik
10-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Lupo already made the same bet with fight club. Unfortunately, there's no way to enforce it, so you're pretty much just shooting your mouth off. I wish you the best of luck convincing the general public that PVP is more important than the syndicate battles. Granted, there's nothing OFFICIAL saying you're wrong, but the permanent winner list in-game and the fact that the entire monthly event list is based around and named after the big battle at the end DOES tend to imply that the PVP is less important.

Mad props to SAS's ability to click attack all weekend, though. Respect.

TZora
10-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Terrible idea....refilling a stamina bar after 3 hits turns pvp into just another goldfest while the (individual) prizes now go to those who want to put in the work and don't have to blow through 10 vaults of gold to do it.
tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap taptap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap ............... that sort of work you mean?

Happyperson1
10-08-2013, 08:46 AM
So silly. So silly.
SAS wins the PVP events because they are based on individuals' efforts and the results aggregated by syndicate. They are not a group event.
SAS also wins PVP because players go into other SAS groups and basically rob each other all weekend -- that's some scary fighting alright!
SAS ran from FC all weekend. It was evident from the very first match. Again SAS used their affiliates to coordinate so they didn't have to fight real syndicates. It's a sham like Montebore. I meant Montebore. Darn that autocorrect.

SAS is clever and the rules allow this type of self-dealing. So kudos to them. But for those not in touch with the issues, if you care, don't believe Montebore for a moment. FC has beaten SAS in every group battle and will continue to do so. SAS is likely to continue to prosper in events that are based on individuals' scores and that allow self-dealing. The SAS lineup are experts at anything having to do with self-manipulation ( if you know what I mean -- lol).

Xessy
10-08-2013, 09:04 AM
I stand by my word.. I will quit.. 4 ever.... as fight club said apparently we w neverbeat them at battle they will never beat us at pvp.. althoughit would be nice to have it scheduled by gree.. my luck they will drop it on Thanksgiving or Christmas and then they can have it for that matter cause no silly game is more important than spending time with rl loved ones family and friends..

Sounds like a loser.
Lose once quit
Cry cry baby

DCN Gladiator
10-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Just a challenge and I implore fightclub 2 do the same.. if there so confident and cocky wager your game if sas ever beats u in war.. and dipstick I have to say I agree with you.. I must be going crazy lmao ;)

Dutchie
10-08-2013, 10:44 AM
@TZora - I see finger fatigue set in there near the end ;)

Dipstik
10-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Just a challenge and I implore fightclub 2 do the same.. if there so confident and cocky wager your game if sas ever beats u in war.. and dipstick I have to say I agree with you.. I must be going crazy lmao ;)

It's the Cycle of Dipstik...

1) omg ban this troll
2) dippy's kind of funny
3) wtf, I actually agree with this guy
4) dipstik is a voice of reason crying out in the wilderness!
5) #smug

pervbear
10-08-2013, 11:15 AM
If they were special they could just move to bluestack and make it an auto it program, after that its a set it and forget it system.

Happyperson1
10-08-2013, 11:25 AM
It's a little hard to discern the meaning here because of the "casual" writing style. But if you mean SAS is real tough and we could definitely beat FC but we need some motivation to battle, then I laugh in response. It sounds like a third grader saying he bets a million zillion dollars on something.

SAS has many opportunities to battle FC but avoided them constantly the whole weekend. It's a joke saying that SAS would only fight FC if they "wager your game". It's a fine strategy to run away and has served SAS well. But be honest and embrace it! Don't be ashamed -- it's not cowardice...it's being real smart. Just ask Montebore.

pervbear
10-08-2013, 11:33 AM
What's wrong with betting a million zillion dollars?

Zillion =An indeterminately huge number
Betting a million of them is acceptable.

Dirty Larry
10-08-2013, 11:53 AM
So what I am reading in this thread is there is no consensus on anything........ever

BigMoney
10-08-2013, 11:59 AM
So what I am reading in this thread is there is no consensus on anything........ever

Consensus? "Consensus" refers to the opinion of the majority. The majority's opinion here does not matter, since what actually happened this weekend is a not a matter of opinion. SAS was successfully able to avoid FC all weekend. No, this wasn't due to "watching the scoreboard." I commend SAS for being able to avoid FC all weekend, because it was certainly no small feat with win streaks on the line. FC deliberately attempted to match SAS a number of times, but SAS through it's impressive network of rats/moles/what-have-you, was able to avoid to avoid FC any time FC was searching. I'm not really sure why SAS is so interested in attempting to rewrite history. I don't blame them for avoiding FC with win streaks on the line, but making topics like these (or the similar one by DCN Gladiator, or pretty much any of DCN Gladiator's posts since joining SAS) is ridiculous.

Molly Maguire
10-08-2013, 12:01 PM
You guys are shifting all the attention from MM. Not cool

mxz
10-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Just a challenge and I implore fightclub 2 do the same.. if there so confident and cocky wager your game if sas ever beats u in war.. and dipstick I have to say I agree with you.. I must be going crazy lmao ;)No offense, but who are you, again?

When Lupo threw out his "challenge", both the challenger and accepter of the challenge (Paulio, RIP bro) were/are very well known players, not some random new guy trying to make a name for himself.

The last time an unknown SAS player threw out a challenge he certainly succeeded in making a name for himself...but also ended up looking foolish. Like Lupo, he also reneged on his challenge when he lost. So, you guys don't really have the best track record.

Good luck in getting someone to accept, but there's every reason to suspect you'd back down if you lost.

Edit: exhibit A (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48735-The-Killshot-Challenge)

CC Pablo
10-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Consensus? "Consensus" refers to the opinion of the majority. The majority's opinion here does not matter, since what actually happened this weekend is a not a matter of opinion. SAS was successfully able to avoid FC all weekend. No, this wasn't due to "watching the scoreboard." I commend SAS for being able to avoid FC all weekend, because it was certainly no small feat with win streaks on the line. FC deliberately attempted to match SAS a number of times, but SAS through it's impressive network of rats/moles/what-have-you, was able to avoid to avoid FC any time FC was searching. I'm not really sure why SAS is so interested in attempting to rewrite history. I don't blame them for avoiding FC with win streaks on the line, but making topics like these (or the similar one by DCN Gladiator, or pretty much any of DCN Gladiator's posts since joining SAS) is ridiculous.

Couldnt agree more, but they wont understand that, little brain power (if any) over there at SAS.

Deelitefullyme
10-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Too funny. You guys are crazy

x REQUIEM x
10-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Long story short fight club is still number one and SAS is still left eating their dust. Let them try to muster whatever "glory" they can by trying to save face with this pointless thread because the fact still remains that they are still under FCs boot no matter how they try to spin it.

KING Mr932
10-08-2013, 01:55 PM

Wow!! I Thought this guy quit.. What are you FC's mascot?? GFY buddy;)

Speed ump
10-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Ok, obviously some of you can't read. I stated earlier that SAS did not try to avoid FC, and indeed had hoped to match them. I played in SAS for the my first time in cc ever. I really have no alliegence to any faction at this point, just the game I was allowed to play happened to be there, and I was watching the chat the whole time so I would know what I needed to do and when. Happy, it seems you are criticizing SAS for using better tactics then their opponents in pvp contests. Pun was always criticized for playing as a team long before the events were developed, and also for coming up with the techniques for play that everyone copies as soon as they figure out what we are doing. Other players always want to define how winners can win, so it falls I to their favor. I have news for you, they would still win based on participation.

BigMoney
10-08-2013, 02:00 PM

The truth hurts, eh?

BigMoney
10-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Ok, obviously some of you can't read. I stated earlier that SAS did not try to avoid FC, and indeed had hoped to match them. I played in SAS for the my first time in cc ever. I really have no alliegence to any faction at this point, just the game I was allowed to play happened to be there, and I was watching the chat the whole time so I would know what I needed to do and when. Happy, it seems you are criticizing SAS for using better tactics then their opponents in pvp contests. Pun was always criticized for playing as a team long before the events were developed, and also for coming up with the techniques for play that everyone copies as soon as they figure out what we are doing. Other players always want to define how winners can win, so it falls I to their favor. I have news for you, they would still win based on participation.

There's a reason why this topic (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70377-Can-we-have-SAS-please) was made during the war, while this one (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70401-Why-has-FC-been-ducking-SAS-this-whole-weekend/) and this one (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70402-Silent-Assassins-Undefeated..-Guess-Fight-Club-was-SCARED) were made after war ended (or after SAS finished their win streak goals, at least).

KING Mr932
10-08-2013, 02:09 PM
The truth hurts, eh?

No truth for me I'm in sas2.. FC avoided SAS this whole weekend and they know it. Now they are coming up with a lame excuse like they did about dropping to under 500 mafia.. When had the Indians been any threat to FC (no offense indians), but let's be honest the only threat to fugly chimps are the Assassins. Case closed now go find another thread..

SpongeBob
10-08-2013, 02:19 PM
No truth for me I'm in sas2.. FC avoided SAS this whole weekend and they know it. Now they are coming up with a lame excuse like they did about dropping to under 500 mafia.. When had the Indians been any threat to FC (no offense indians), but let's be honest the only threat to fugly chimps are the Assassins. Case closed now go find another thread..

Hmmm, someone must have been sleeping when they handed out intelligence.

KING Mr932
10-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Hmmm, someone must have been sleeping when they handed out intelligence.

Hey, no one told you to hang out with Patrick.. GFY

nepasi
10-08-2013, 02:31 PM
932 really? Are u serious??? FC ducking SAS ... Plz get ur facts b4 u speak ... U kno better

KING Mr932
10-08-2013, 02:52 PM
932 really? Are u serious??? FC ducking SAS ... Plz get ur facts b4 u speak ... U kno better

Sorry, I didn't quite understand you.:(

Dipstik
10-08-2013, 02:58 PM

It's a common misconception, but although the letter "u" sounds like the word "you," the two are not interchangeable. You're welcome.

TZora
10-08-2013, 03:29 PM
BM quit the game, doesn't mean that he cannot give his views here on the forums. jealous much?

TZora
10-08-2013, 03:33 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif
white characters...

x REQUIEM x
10-08-2013, 04:11 PM

You're kidding right? In case you an all the other SAS bandwagons managed to forget FC is undefeated, there IS NO threat posed to them by ANYBODY so please sit back down because your stupid is showing. If you want to try and argue this obvious fact then please check the scoreboard one more time so you can see just how much of a "threat" you guys really are. They take a dump on your chest every war and you scrubs still try to act like your in the same league as them lmao.

KING Mr932
10-08-2013, 04:12 PM
BM quit the game, doesn't mean that he cannot give his views here on the forums. jealous much?

Jealous of what forum posting? Lmao maybe you should join him.

dr007
10-08-2013, 04:21 PM
In conclusion, I just went back to every single winner's list in the district maps and all I have found is FC. Like us or not, we are in the process of conquering crime city. Now, you can say whatever you want, after all, gree does not require you to pay 20 bars of gold to write on the forum, so continue with your self-fulfilling stories. For a supposedly silent group, you all make a lot of empty noise. For assassins, you are not impressing anyone. I have never heard of anyone scared of ASS or any of its players. I mean ASS. Auto correct at its best. LOL. Bring it to us whenever you would like, and outcome will be the same. I know both Vlad and Monte and they will both tell you the same, in their moments of clarity, of course. Go back to how ASS was formed and that will give you the answers you seek. Thanks for reading. Out.

teddie
10-08-2013, 04:51 PM
SAS accessed another players account, without that players knowledge or permission and spent his gold.
SAS can deny it, or ask for proof.
There is the word of the player saying it happened.
The proof is in Gree changing it's player information and removing udid number to prevent such things re occurring.
The formation of rogues when honest SAS players walked out in protest.

mxz
10-08-2013, 05:04 PM
The formation of rogues when honest SAS players walked out in protest.Well, the formation of RG including the 2 perpetrators of the hacking incident.

RG didn't form because SAS was hacking accounts. They separated because Vlad and monte have no sense of humor.

Off-topic: good to see Stephen trying his hand at trolling. Welcome to the CC side, bro! Ferr steps down from his secondary position in MW so you take his spot in CC. That's poetic!

GU7 F4WK3S
10-08-2013, 05:12 PM
As an impartial 3rd party, a minority, a literal CC punching bag, here is my conclusion: FC and some of it's members have changed. SAS appears to have done what the Indians couldn't and that's put some of you on tilt. The more this goes on the more I'm convinced SAS has beat FC despite what the leaderboard says. They're in your heads and have you reacting.

SAS got exactly what they wanted this war. FC did not.

Now the last thing I want to see is FC fracture and let SAS in so I kindly ask that you keep it together, have fun and just continue to dominate.

Cheers

STLGORILLA314
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
SAS got exactly what they wanted this war. FC did not.

Pretty accurate.

Happyperson1
10-08-2013, 05:29 PM
What a truly moronic statement! I think the topic has now reached the end. FC has won every single battle but Guy is " convinced that SAS has beat FC despite what the leaderboard says". Really? :) Truly perhaps the single most idiotic statement which is saying something given the many other comments in this thread.
SAS has won nothing but they are in FC's head? You watch too many soap operas and not enough news. When one team has won every event on the leaderboard they have won. That's it. Nothing is in anyone's head except that Montebore feels so inadequate he has to start a thread with a ridiculous premise. And you're foolish enought to buy into it!

teddie
10-08-2013, 05:48 PM
The baseball score
SAS said they would beat Fight Club. Strike one
13 SAS syndicates but failed to dominate the placings. Strike two
For not having the courage to match up with fight Club. strike three

Fight Club winning. Is that a home run or just a runner on a base?

STLGORILLA314
10-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Fight club won the Syndicate war fair and square as far as I'm concerned, but they were obviously unsuccessful at keeping SAS from finishing the consecutive battle event. It's fairly obvious that both objectives were extremely important to them, seeing as how they went as far to submit a ticket to Gree to do so. SAS knew we would likely finish 2nd and weren't going to push hard for free banking. We were optimistic about finishing the consecutive battle event. We did both. So yes, SAS got exactly what it wanted this war.

TZora
10-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Jealous of what forum posting? Lmao maybe you should join him.
Jealous about his "comments" having credibility and your with ZERO credibility. now go away king of noobs lol

TZora
10-08-2013, 08:59 PM
eh .. look at all of these statements ... the first prize was "free banking" ... did sas win it? no? shut up then!

Spunky
10-08-2013, 09:12 PM
I read the first page and a half of this thread. what a bunch of big girls blouses. get a life peeps. or settle for watching days of ours! what a painfully immature thread!

teddie
10-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Fight club won the Syndicate war fair and square as far as I'm concerned, but they were obviously unsuccessful at keeping SAS from finishing the consecutive battle event. It's fairly obvious that both objectives were extremely important to them, seeing as how they went as far to submit a ticket to Gree to do so. SAS knew we would likely finish 2nd and weren't going to push hard for free banking. We were optimistic about finishing the consecutive battle event. We did both. So yes, SAS got exactly what it wanted this war.

Fight Club had to rely on the Gree computer to obtain a match up.
Sas had to avoid Fight Club
The points would have to go to Fight Club, knowing they had the greater obstacle outside of their control, to overcome.

Sas was claiming before the start they would finish in first place. They failed to achieve that objective.
They failed to match Fight Club, beat Fight Club an objective that was within their control.

TZora
10-08-2013, 09:37 PM
teddie, its nothing new .. after the first syndicate war, sas and indiots learned that if they have to win anything in the wars, they have to avoid fight club at any cost. i can bet if fight club doesn't declare Battle, SAS will keep on looking at the leaderboards throughout the war in a hope to see fight club's score ticking, so that they can declare Battle too lmfao.

Spunky
10-08-2013, 09:39 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/90cea1d0477b883484218f41c10e1223/tumblr_mj0ogaTS6k1ryu3g1o1_500.gif

at the 13 yr old girl behavior on this thread

teddie
10-08-2013, 09:40 PM
If Fight Club did indeed send an email to Gree requesting a manual match up, that refutes the the point of this thread, that Fight Club was avoiding SAS.

All it shows is the worst side of SAS players, that they knowingly tell lies and will repeat those lies.

reesebutton
10-08-2013, 10:04 PM
We are looking for you. We know you aren't what you once were with the loss of some of your best, but you're still our best competition and w.... SNIPPED.... But I don't think it's very sporting to duck us as you have been.

First Monte claims FC was ducking SAS in the war.

Fight club won the Syndicate war fair and square as far as I'm concerned, but they were obviously unsuccessful at keeping SAS from finishing the consecutive battle event. It's fairly obvious that both objectives were extremely important to them, seeing as how they went as far to submit a ticket to Gree to do so.

Then Goriila states how FC wanted to end SAS's win streak + even submitted a ticket to match SAS (which is something lots of peeps already know). Totally dumps Monte's premise into the potty.

It is sad and rather pathetic to see SAS sinking to this kinda trash talk, attempting to take the moral high ground. If that's the way you wanna go, just merge with MM and leave the trash talking to the trolling trinity (Voice, Consigliere & Maguire).

SAS members, all 13 syndicates, these kinda threads only serve to make you look like tools. Thank goodness for balanced peeps like Gorilla willing to clarify stances.

TZora
10-08-2013, 10:50 PM
SAS has been taking lessons from Indiots since the beginning of syndicate wars. how to bully, be a crybaby, tell lies, and their favorite "2nd position is better than 1st position because we got what we wanted and we saved gold for the daily buisness" ROFL :rolleyes:

montecore
10-08-2013, 11:27 PM
only crying ive seen in this thread came from fight club. and there was a lot of it.

Big-R
10-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Well played monte.
You reeled in a whopper here and pretty much every idiot lined up to bite straight away.
I doff my trolling hat to you.

teddie
10-08-2013, 11:42 PM
If exposing sas people to be liars was the point of the thread, then SAS has won their objective.
To show to all that you have no credibility as an individual then you have won.
Well played.

montecore
10-09-2013, 12:08 AM
If exposing sas people to be liars was the point of the thread, then SAS has won their objective.
To show to all that you have no credibility as an individual then you have won.
Well played.

So boring!

IBTL
10-09-2013, 12:44 AM
I was much more impressed with HTC's teamwork and all around #smugness. They simply killed it this war, and are more limited in resources (a.k.a. Gold) than the other top teams. Cheers guys, I'll miss ya.

STLGORILLA314
10-09-2013, 12:51 AM
The points would have to go to Fight Club, knowing they had the greater obstacle outside of their control, to overcome.

Sas was claiming before the start they would finish in first place. They failed to achieve that objective.
They failed to match Fight Club, beat Fight Club an objective that was within their control.

Again, no one said FC didn't win this or any other war, and we also relied on the same gree computer system that FC did. There is no way to 100% avoid a team for 57 straight battles. A lot of us stayed up most of the night Sunday night just in case someone like FC tried to end our streak and we needed to fight. Also no one from SAS really said we were going for first place, in fact the majority of the team expressed that sentiment as soon as the prizes were revealed . You had bad info in that regard. I'm certain this thread served the exact purpose Monte was going for. I enjoyed it at first too, but some of the baseless claims needed refuted so I felt necessary to post my stance. Next time I'll try to include some personal attacks, "shut ups", and give heated opinions on stuff that in no way involved me or my team. It's the way of the internet.

SilentAssassin
10-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Well played monte.
You reeled in a whopper here and pretty much every idiot lined up to bite straight away.
I doff my trolling hat to you.

Best post here
Finally someone that has a sense of humor !
I shouldn't troll, we use this account for recruitment :D

TZora
10-09-2013, 02:32 AM
come on .. we're playing this drama with you guys .. after so many months, there is some real drama. actually, i did miss indiots for all of the drama they used to pull on the forum. sas has completely replaced indiot drama queens now and that's an official statement :)

don't take that "shut up" so seriously, please don't go crying on us now lol .. when you start a drama, expect others to play along. buckle up cowboy! continue the drama now .. yeeeeeeeeeha!!!!!!!!

BigMoney
10-09-2013, 02:36 AM
come on .. we're playing this drama with you guys .. after so many months, there is some real drama. actually, i did miss indiots for all of the drama they used to pull on the forum. sas has completely replaced indiot drama queens now and that's an official statement :)

don't take that "shut up" so seriously, please don't go crying on us now lol .. when you start a drama, expect others to play along. buckle up cowboy! continue the drama now .. yeeeeeeeeeha!!!!!!!!

I hear iteachem is still around :rolleyes:

one man gang
10-09-2013, 03:18 AM
SAS are just butt hurt. Everytime I come on here they are talking about how they are going to do this and that to FC and everytime they look stupid.

Xessy
10-09-2013, 07:46 PM
So boring!

Well make things interesting then. For the first time, why not SAS take first place, instead of all this crybabying and spreading of lies.

All you guys need to do is break the real WIN STREAK once....:cool:

TZora
10-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Xessy, if they could, threads like this wouldn't exist :rolleyes:

BBW
10-09-2013, 09:44 PM
And then where would we be ????

NOT BUYING GOLD GREE .....

KING Mr932
10-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Xessy, if they could, threads like this wouldn't exist :rolleyes:

Who needs a game forum credibility? Yours is just as good as your stats I bet weak. Do something better with your life than troll on game forums.

This KING turned Assassin

montecore
10-09-2013, 11:36 PM
so which is it - was fc ducking sas all weekend? or was sas able to outsmart fc and avoid them despite fc begging gree to match them up? either way fc failed and sas got all the streaks. then they started crying in my thread about it. make up your minds guys.

BigMoney
10-09-2013, 11:56 PM
or was sas able to outsmart fc and avoid them despite fc begging gree to match them up?

This one. SAS has an impressive network of ties. Having FC2 declare when FC was waiting for you was brilliant.

Happyperson1
10-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Montebore -- You lying moronic hypocrite! And those are your good qualities. So...you've changed your tune from the beginning. Now SAS ran from FC successfully. It took 14 pages for you to finally fess up. Yes, Mr. Monty, SAS is a very successful bunch of cowards. You avoided FC perfectly! Now we all agree!

montecore
10-10-2013, 12:03 AM
This one. SAS has an impressive network of ties. Having FC2 declare when FC was waiting for you was brilliant.

i just wish everyone knew which incredibly hated member of sas slept six hours all weekend, pushed every button, and developed the strategy that outsmarted every member of fc. because i think everyone knows fc wanted to stop sas from completing all the streaks more than anything. and they failed.

his name starts with a 'v'. and watching him play chess against fight club while they fumbled with checkers was one of the most impressive things ive ever seen in this game.

each time HB attacks me it just makes me smile even wider. because i know, and they know, just how much sas got to them. and it was hilarious.

one man gang
10-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Lmfao... How lame you are.. And you know who you are.. I prefer to laugh at your pathetic posts than collect my buildings on time!!

montecore
10-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Lmfao... How lame you are.. And you know who you are.. I prefer to laugh at your pathetic posts than collect my buildings on time!!

i couldnt agree more.

BigMoney
10-10-2013, 12:46 AM
i just wish everyone knew which incredibly hated member of sas slept six hours all weekend, pushed every button, and developed the strategy that outsmarted every member of fc. because i think everyone knows fc wanted to stop sas from completing all the streaks more than anything. and they failed.

his name starts with a 'v'. and watching him play chess against fight club while they fumbled with checkers was one of the most impressive things ive ever seen in this game.

each time HB attacks me it just makes me smile even wider. because i know, and they know, just how much sas got to them. and it was hilarious.

Yeah, but I guess bragging about how adeptly you ducked FC doesn't quite have that same ring to it.

sister morphine
10-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Yeah, but I guess bragging about how adeptly you ducked FC doesn't quite have that same ring to it.
Clearly "v" has read and absorbed Sun Tzu. Bravo on faultless execution.

montecore
10-10-2013, 01:16 AM

True. But it was time for him to get credit. And I just wanted to see how many pages I could make fight club cry for.

TZora
10-10-2013, 02:20 AM
I hear iteachem is still around :rolleyes:
lol is he? he must be ducking inside his teepee, don't see him around too much :p

TZora
10-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Who needs a game forum credibility? Yours is just as good as your stats I bet weak. Do something better with your life than troll on game forums.

This KING turned Assassin
there we go .. started flexing muscles now .. u really need to chill king noobie .. play along or run away :)

BigMoney
10-10-2013, 02:22 AM
lol is he? he must be ducking inside his teepee, don't see him around too much :p

I'd tell you about his butthurt, but apparently that counts as a homophobic slur, and racism and hatred are a serious problem in this nation. Whatever nation that is.

Speed ump
10-11-2013, 11:32 AM
I knew if I gave it some time the trolls would crawl out from under their rocks. Maybe I'll just bring SUP from MW over here and end FCs streak. Then we can all hear the excuses why. Don't worry, I don't find the game intresting enough on a whole, myself. Found out I have a few friends in FC, and there's probably more that I'm not aware of yet. From what I can see sas is getting stronger, and seems to be ready to start taking FC on. Can't blame SAS for not wanting first place as badly as sup does, the ltq has become more important in both games really. Everyone remeber to send a note to gree to let the top factions from each game fight an event for overal honors of all the games

TZora
10-11-2013, 05:03 PM
From what I can see sas is getting stronger, and seems to be ready to start taking FC on.
really? when and where did you see that? may be you've convinced yourself from threads like this :)

TZora
10-11-2013, 05:08 PM
the only way sas can ever take over the fight club is that many fight clubbers leave the fight club because of gree's arrogance .. major fkps with the gold bonus program, glitches, favoring lower level players, introducing 20 more events, etc etc .. not saying that sas and other syndicates aren't affected with all of these fkps .. isn't that one reason why rogues are going down?

oh well, the game is imbalanced. i see a lot of ppl have already quit the game and many will follow. whoever is still enjoying the game or has already bought tons of gold, will stay and play along as long as possible.

the game is no longer a game .. its a business .. bad bad business. the one who loses, loses on leaderboards. the one who wins, loses to gree.

so, the bottom line is, no matter what you all do, you gonna lose haha. so who actually wins?

freeeeeee looooaaaaddddersss .. FOR THE WIN!!

Speed ump
10-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I have another way, me and my mw buddies come over and play for the SAS guys. I bet even my FC friends would admit that would be the end of that. Also I've found, with the right effort and time that some players will step up their game. So you're telling me SAS has always been at the level they currently are? Even the fight club I know admit SAS is stronger than they used to be. Dosnt mean they will win all the next wars, but if everyone wants it bad enough they just might step up for one individual battle. Never say never.

cc thunder
10-11-2013, 07:53 PM
HERES THE CHALLENGE FIGHTCLUB.. BEAT US IN PVP AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU AND QUIT THE GAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE. its a shame this guy was banned, is this still applicable?

KING Mr932
10-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Come on FC tap tap tap.. Both your syns are loosing to sas.. Tzora run from who? You? 😂😂😂 don't make me laugh.

TMI
10-11-2013, 09:50 PM
You sure have to scroll down a lot to find FC2! The first screen shows SAS and SAS2.

TZora
10-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Come on FC tap tap tap.. Both your syns are loosing to sas.. Tzora run from who? You?  don't make me laugh.
yes run away from me! or i'll silence u .. oh forgot, ur a silent assassin .. funny, how there are 2 a55 in assassin hahaha

TMI
10-11-2013, 10:01 PM
yes run away from me! or i'll silence u .. oh forgot, ur a silent assassin .. funny, how there are 2 a55 in assassin hahaha

LOL, I never noticed that!!

montecore
10-12-2013, 12:01 AM

And just how would you silence me, my dear? You have very much aroused my curiosity.

Big-R
10-12-2013, 01:35 AM
And just how would you silence me, my dear? You have very much aroused my curiosity.

She will stick "her" something your mouth.

TZora
10-12-2013, 05:19 AM
*stealing monte's phone*
now be silent! or you wont get it back until the PVP event is over ;)

TZora
10-12-2013, 05:21 AM
She will stick "her" something your mouth.
lets not tell everyone what ur gf do to silence you ;)

Dipstik
10-12-2013, 06:16 AM
Uh oh... Monty had his phone tooken away.

Molly's Voice
10-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Uh oh... Monty had his phone tooken away.

I knew it, he's Santa!!

He should really give Twinkie back her iTunes card.

Xessy
10-12-2013, 09:41 AM

so which is it - was fc ducking sas all weekend? or was sas able to outsmart fc and avoid them despite fc begging gree to match them up? either way fc failed and sas got all the streaks. then they started crying in my thread about it. make up your minds guys.

OMG, A big U-Turn.
I wonder whats the next "BIG" suprise :cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happyperson1
10-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Montebpre -- You're easy to silence. You're a weakling like all of SAS. Of course, SAS will win PVP. They always win PVP because it's an individual event. Gree takes the individual scores and adds them up by syndicate. LOOK AT THE PRIZES! The syndicate prizes are ridiculous. The syndicate part of PVP is unimportant and no one pays attention to it. What do you get by winning? a 4,000 attack weapon. Who cares?
But let's ask one question -- Why can SAS win every PVP event but not one battle? Why do they stay up all weekend hiding from FC (your story about Vlad brought a tear to my eye)? Is SAS selfish and can't work together as a team? I really don't know what the answer is but until SAS can win even one battle, let alone a war, they will never have any respect in CC. They will be a joke, plagued by old rumors of hacking and cheating. C'mon SAS...have a little self respect, will you!

Dipstik
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
What is the prize for winning first place in the syndicate event again? Free banking?

TZora
10-14-2013, 12:13 AM
umm not bad! i'd love to win the free banking, dippy :)

lets see what others say about free banking .. who else wishes to have free banking?

me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ..me ..me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ..me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me .. me ... me ..me .. me .. me .. me .. me ..me .. me .. me ..me ..me .. me .. me .. me .. me ..me .. me .. me .. me .. me ..me ..me ..me .. me .. me ..me .. me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me .. me .. me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me .. me ..me ...me ..me .. me ...me ..me ..me ...me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me .. me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me .. me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..me ..

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Free banking only matters if you stand to lose more cash to charges than you could lose if you were permanently "too badly beaten to fight". Otherwise it means nothing really - more inconvenient to have to tap to get the money out the bank before spending in fact, so I'd pass it up happily. :)

Player 1
10-14-2013, 03:24 AM
it's enjoyable to follow anyhow :P

TZora
10-14-2013, 03:43 AM
sister, i'm happy to make those extra clicks eh :D

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 03:54 AM
Montebpre -- You're easy to silence. You're a weakling like all of SAS. Of course, SAS will win PVP. They always win PVP because it's an individual event. Gree takes the individual scores and adds them up by syndicate. LOOK AT THE PRIZES! The syndicate prizes are ridiculous. The syndicate part of PVP is unimportant and no one pays attention to it. What do you get by winning? a 4,000 attack weapon. Who cares?
But let's ask one question -- Why can SAS win every PVP event but not one battle? Why do they stay up all weekend hiding from FC (your story about Vlad brought a tear to my eye)? Is SAS selfish and can't work together as a team? I really don't know what the answer is but until SAS can win even one battle, let alone a war, they will never have any respect in CC. They will be a joke, plagued by old rumors of hacking and cheating. C'mon SAS...have a little self respect, will you!
The self-pitying butthurt displayed here makes me laugh. SAS had two objectives yes? To retain second place and finish the syndicate event. Fight Club's aim was to stop them achieving the syndicate goal. SAS won, you lost. Deal with it.

Droning on about them not being able to win a battle is totally irrelevant. Nobody with a brain would even think they could beat FC head-on whilst some Fight Club members continue to flush money down the Gree toilet like they've got terminal diorrhea.

Look at it like the Afghan war. If Fight Club is the US Army and SAS are the Taliban then SAS could never win a direct confrontation. But, they don't need to. In order to win all they need do is outlast you.

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 03:55 AM
sister, i'm happy to make those extra clicks eh :D
Life is too short to tap, Zora :)

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Droning on about them not being able to win a battle is totally irrelevant. Nobody with a brain would even think they could beat FC head-on whilst some Fight Club members continue to flush money down the Gree toilet like they've got terminal diorrhea.

Hypocrisy At Its Best! second place holders played the game for free? they weren't getting a diarrhea? sister, for the nth time i've read you making this sort of amazing statement that fight club is this, fight club is that, they spend loads of money, etc etc. but sas is fine? they didn't spend a dime to get the second place? please, don't post things that make you look talking out of both ends, to say the least :)

sas spent loads of money in the syndicate event and yet the LOST to the Fight Club and that is the bottom line. they didn't have balls to face the fight club, yet come over here and keep up with this useless mockery. oh i totally understand the drama, and i love playing along. but please, keep your strong remarks away because we ALL have spent money on this game and we ALL have spent time and brain on this game. so let's not single out a particular group of people for spending on this game.

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 04:10 AM
Of course they paid Zora, but what was the difference at the end? How many millions IP? Fight Club are to SAS in those terms as SAS are to the rest of the chasing pack?

The other day zeemer (former FC) was going on about his "10K monthly entertainment budget". That's the kind of thing we're talking about; spending more money on fripperies each month than most people earn in two!

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Life is too short to tap, Zora :)
well, it depends on what are you gaining out of tapping .. if it is fun, tap tap tap .. :)

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:12 AM
Of course they paid Zora, but what was the difference at the end? How many millions IP? Fight Club are to SAS in those terms as SAS are to the rest of the chasing pack
i can guarantee you, fight clubbers had a better sleep in those 3 days .. if you understand what i mean ;)

sister morphine
10-14-2013, 04:19 AM
i can guarantee you, fight clubbers had a better sleep in those 3 days .. if you understand what i mean ;)
I don't doubt it. FC is about carpet-bombing where all others have to play a longer game by financial necessity. Sorry to bring up zeemer again, but he was the most vocal of all the biggest spenders. How many times did he comment here about knocking off an entire LTQ in a few hours, when there are five or six days to do them?

This is all reinforcing my previous remarks ;)

TZora
10-14-2013, 04:30 AM
well, whatever floats your boat. if you are earning 100k a month, you can afford to spend a big part of that money on one/many entertainment systems .. it is their money, they know better what to do with it. let's not compare with an average joe.

this thread is not about who can spend more .. this thread is about accusations. whether sas did that to mock the fight club or w/e reason, this thread makes sas look like a bunch of clowns :p

iteachem
10-14-2013, 07:15 AM

Only reason he keeps on playing is his man crush on me....

Dipstik
10-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Only reason he keeps on playing is his man crush on me....

"Man" crush? Why do you have to put labels on things? You a homophobe, Teach?

Molly's Voice
10-14-2013, 07:54 AM
"Man" crush? Why do you have to put labels on things? You a homophobe, Teach?

Shame that people feel the need to hate on others just because they are different. One requirement of joining the (MoM)s is that you have to check the hate at the door. We have a zero tolerance policy on harrassment and negative feelings.

The_
10-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Shame that people feel the need to hate on others just because they are different. One requirement of joining the (MoM)s is that you have to check the hate at the door. We have a zero tolerance policy on harrassment and negative feelings.
I absolutely agree with this. The world has so much negativity already and we shouldn't walk down this horrendous path of cruelty. Let's all unite and celebrate the greatness of Molly Maguires.

montecore
10-14-2013, 09:31 AM

Oh, but while FC was asleep SAS was having much more fun. If you understand what I mean.

Dipstik
10-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Oh, but while FC was asleep SAS was having much more fun. If you understand what I mean.

I think I know exactly what you mean, Monty. If you know what I mean.

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Can someone please explain what they mean? <--- Replies like this will get me "Senior Member" status in no time.

montecore
10-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I think I know exactly what you mean, Monty. If you know what I mean.

Oh I think we both know what you mean. ;)

Happyperson1
10-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Let's end this thread with a couple conclusions.

Montecore lied in the beginning but finally admitted SAS ran from FC all weekend during the last war. They avoided FC and thus we congratulate them for being successful cowards. After all its an online game about attacking and fighting. It's like getting the most walks in a softball game. It's not what the game is about.

Sister Morphine continued her most stupid line of reasoning. FC wins because they spend a lot of money. SAS come in second because they...what? Only care enough to spend enough to come in second place. I guess the opiates have really taken a toll on the logic part of the brain.

Monty -- Go enjoy your victory of individuals this weekend. With a group prize one fifth the potency of the individual one. When my children are little I will tell them you story of the weekend that Vlad put all his efforts into winning (instead of his usual pursuit of stealing from teammates) I still get shivers from your story.

And Sister Morphine -- remember the thing Tam begged you to do that would bring happiness to everyone in CC. Now's the time. Be a pal and go do it. You'll be glad you did and so will I.

TMI
10-14-2013, 02:16 PM
where do you come up with pvp event being an individual event?? If you think pvp is not a team event, then you must think that wars are not team events either.

TMI
10-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Can someone please explain what they mean? <--- Replies like this will get me "Senior Member" status in no time.

Congrats on Senior Member status :D

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Thank you TMI... it's a big day for me. I only had to illegally resurrect a handful of old threads to do it. Sorry about that clutter BTW. It's like drinking and driving... "I didnt know I couldnt do that"

Absolute silence
10-14-2013, 02:26 PM
I am sorry that some posters missed the objective of SAS this last war.... (1) we proved that there is a measure of strategy involved and we successfully employed that strategy (2) FC does not force or guide SAS actions

Rebels
10-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Well done to FC for winning.

Well done to SAS for great tactics and an awesome battle plan that you achieved.

Well done to Monte for making an entertaining thread. :)

KING Mr932
10-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Glad I didn't read another Tzora post!

TZora
10-14-2013, 08:27 PM
what fun were they exactly having? working on a hitler video on the fight club? yay yay .. we know what fun you had. perhaps you all were planning threads like this :rolleyes:

TZora
10-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Glad I didn't read another Tzora post!
welcome to my fanbase. i love my fans :)

montecore
10-14-2013, 09:00 PM
what fun were they exactly having? working on a hitler video on the fight club? yay yay .. we know what fun you had. perhaps you all were planning threads like this :rolleyes:

Actually I was slowly and effectively seducing someone. Great fun. Wish you could have been there.

montecore
10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
welcome to my fanbase. i love my fans :)

And we hoped that you loved we too. :)

Dipstik
10-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Actually I was slowly and effectively seducing someone. Great fun. Wish you could have been there.

I'm sure several law enforcement agencies also wish they could have been there...

TZora
10-14-2013, 10:34 PM
And we hoped that you loved we too. :)
you bet :p