PDA

View Full Version : Overrun Airbase....Cant load

mrskll
10-07-2013, 05:54 AM
I can not finish my LTQ, because GREE has f'd up again! Thanks GREE! I can not load the Overrun Airbase to complete 18/20! My phones freezes and Im looking at just a black map or a map thats all water....WTF! Dear GREE...If your gonna give us something to work on....MAKE SURE IT WORKS FOR ALL!! Rrrrrr!

senex morosus
10-07-2013, 06:27 AM
Dont worry about it. Force close your app and get on the game and it will show up again. I am an iOS user and this happened to me many times on the last two levels of prestige so I kept restarting app until the units in Overrun Airbase show up. I noticed this only happens in this map location and no where else.

Mc Drew
10-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Is it really Gree or your phone's having an issue? I'm just asking and dont want to start debate on here... If all android user having this problem then it's a gree issue i guess otherwise you need to force close your apps and free up your ram

mrskll
10-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Its Gree, because there are 2 others in our faction having same problem!

Oceanz
10-07-2013, 07:17 AM
I had the same issue. Just travel to that map, and when the screen is black, let your phone/tablet sit there for like 20 seconds and the units should pop up. At least they did for me.

spcmorris
10-07-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm on Android HTC One X and my Overrun Airbase is loading fine, but another faction member is having problems loading Overrun Airbase on the GN3.

SauliusLTU
10-07-2013, 08:14 AM
I have the same problem. Android Lags on table Traveling to overrun Airbase. And it is about 5 hours, i try to load this area :(

her122
10-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Same issue. I have forced closed and also waited until game shut down. Still no map!

Private Party
10-07-2013, 08:39 AM
This seems to be a common problem for Thunderstrike level 18 on Android, but patience is the key. I let my phone sit for about 10 minutes while loading the Overrun Airbase, and it finally popped up. I've seen reports of it taking 45 minutes and longer though. Good luck!

Tardavic
10-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting this.

We are aware of this issue and our team of engineers are currently looking into this.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks

killinsometime
10-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I've been having the same issue for days. I left my phone for hours to see if it was just loading slowly, but all that happened was that modern war crashed.
I've also tried going to the base from my map. no luck.

now, what does load is the soldier shadows and the arrows. I can click on the mission, use my energy, but when mw crashes and i come back...no hit is made and my energy is lost.

Also, i've downloaded all the new data and the latest updates.

I'd also like to be informed when this issue is resolved. but, i'm not holding my breath that it will be resolved in the next 45 minutes.
On the positive side, all of the bases in the supplier shutdown normal mode have loaded successfully.

Deedle77
10-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Yep I'm on an android and having the same issue! Have been for 24 hours now! I've tried everything and nothing works! Its absolutely pathetic that something like this even happens. Let alone for 24 hours and counting!!