PDA

View Full Version : What's the highest IP your Syndicate has ever gotten in a battle?

Akrisaen
10-07-2013, 05:10 AM
This is our highest at Rogues 3.
It was a really intense battle and if BM was still there, we probably would've lost.

http://gyazo.com/da47a2857c1be99d6b7fc8de5a1c38e2

The image system on this forum is f**king stupid so I just linked it.

Post your highest IP battles?

BigMoney
10-07-2013, 06:23 AM
LOL, congrats. DFA got Goodfellas before that and put up 1.5mil or something like that on 'em.

Edit: guessing it was an important match for you. I wouldn't make much of a difference, but you should be glad TW Lui was sleeping if it was an important match for DFA, not me. :rolleyes:

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Molly Maguires got about 1.7 mil a few battles ago when we faced Indians. That was our best, I believe.

marcw
10-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Molly Maguires got about 1.7 mil a few battles ago when we faced Indians. That was our best, I believe.

Sure you did ha ha your pathetic

Your poor excuse for a syn only ever finished in spots where the war total was 3 mil ip max and you recon your capable of scoring 1.7 mil in one battle lmfao

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Sure you did ha ha your pathetic

Your poor excuse for a syn only ever finished in spots where the war total was 3 mil ip max and you recon your capable of scoring 1.7 mil in one battle lmfao

I recon we did score those points, sure do.

And it's "you're".

You're welcome.

baxter_
10-07-2013, 07:00 AM
How did I know someone from Molly would troll this

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 07:01 AM
How did I know someone from Molly would troll this

I'm sorry participation from the premier syndicate on the scene scares you, but Molly Maguires are here to stay.

marcw
10-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Yes I know how to spell. It was a typo. What's your excuse for the maths that don't add up? Oh that's right, you have Down's syndrome.

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Yes I know how to spell. It was a typo. What's your excuse for the maths that don't add up? Oh that's right, you have Down's syndrome.

I see you are resorting to name calling. I guess that means I win. Hurrah!!!

And also, your own character is brought into question since you felt the need to disparage an entire group of handi-privileged persons. Bravo, sir. You are teh worst.

Akrisaen
10-07-2013, 07:08 AM
LOL, congrats. DFA got Goodfellas before that and put up 1.5mil or something like that on 'em.

Edit: guessing it was an important match for you. I wouldn't make much of a difference, but you should be glad TW Lui was sleeping if it was an important match for DFA, not me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was for our six streak, I kinda got RSI from it though...

Edit: I think Lui started battling in the last 5 minutes or so.