PDA

View Full Version : Can we have SAS please?

(CK) EL
10-07-2013, 12:28 AM
It would be at least unfair for Rogues and all the top 10 teams, Fight Club not to meat SAS during this marathon of fights.
I don't know how Gree is doing the match-ups but we have declare numerous times almost simultaneously with SAS and we get weaker teams...
Maybe time has come ..
come on SAS... don't you want a challenge?

BigMoney
10-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Seeing as you're both approaching the final wins and win streak goals, I would have a lot of respect for SAS if they were able to beat FC (and thus deny FC the top win streak prize) as a part of their final win streak. Just sayin'.

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Seeing as you're both approaching the final wins and win streak goals, I would have a lot of respect for SAS if they were able to beat FC (and thus deny FC the top win streak prize) as a part of their final win streak. Just sayin'.They have never been close...and will never be as long as FC has enough players available for fighting.

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Seeing as you're both approaching the final wins and win streak goals, I would have a lot of respect for SAS if they were able to beat FC (and thus deny FC the top win streak prize) as a part of their final win streak. Just sayin'.
Wouldn't be surprised if FC have that streak prize already, and are just looking to stop SAS from getting it. Just like happened in KA where FUN managed to match their "closest" rivals just in time to stop them getting 10 straight wins and not enough time left to redo it.

There are some people in both top teams. Go figure ;)

BigMoney
10-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if FC have that streak prize already, and are just looking to stop SAS from getting it. Just like happened in KA where FUN managed to match their "closest" rivals just in time to stop them getting 10 straight wins and not enough time left to redo it.

There are some people in both top teams. Go figure ;)

DFA has matched both FC and SAS back to back. They don't have it yet or it'd show up on the fight screens. They're both one goal short.

Akrisaen
10-07-2013, 03:44 AM
We've been matched against SAS a few times, and we're only rank 20ish, maybe they're deliberately avoiding you?

BigMoney
10-07-2013, 03:47 AM
We've been matched against SAS a few times, and we're only rank 20ish, maybe they're deliberately avoiding you?

LOL, what a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

SilentAssassin
10-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Congrats to FC on their car ! They will get it soon
We just lost to HTC purple

Travers
10-07-2013, 04:48 AM
LOL, what a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

Yeah because everyone wants to play FC :)

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Yeah because everyone wants to play FC :)
LOL, when most people get FUN in KA they just shut up shop for an hour. The bonuses over there are so insane it's made it near impossible for 99% to hit them at all.

Will that happen here? Maybe not unless Gree starts giving stupid bonuses for winning wars.

Butt Futter
10-07-2013, 05:39 AM
LOL, when most people get FUN in KA they just shut up shop for an hour. The bonuses over there are so insane it's made it near impossible for 99% to hit them at all.

Will that happen here? Maybe not unless Gree starts giving stupid bonuses for winning wars.

It's already here. That's why no one presses the battle button unless FC is moving.

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 05:39 AM
DFA has matched both FC and SAS back to back. They don't have it yet or it'd show up on the fight screens. They're both one goal short.Hmm, two hours gone by. I guess FC at least will have it now ;) or none of them have logged out and back in. It might not show up under those circumstances. Had that happen one time in KA - some members of a team had a guild prize and others didn't.

(CK) EL
10-07-2013, 05:45 AM
Congrats to FC on their car ! They will get it soon
We just lost to HTC purple

nice try...
but since you have nothing to lose why don't you try to spoil our goal?

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 05:54 AM
It's already here. That's why no one presses the battle button unless FC is moving.
Oh yeah, that happens everywhere I guess. But, our strongest guy is probably over 7 mil attack and even he might be hard pushed to find any of those guys he could touch in a war. :p

GU7 F4WK3S
10-07-2013, 06:06 AM
nice try...but since you have nothing to lose why don't you try to spoil our goal?

Spoiling your goal would cost alot of gold is my guess. Is FC really surprised that no one wants to face them with these new goals in place?

Butt Futter
10-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Oh yeah, that happens everywhere I guess. But, our strongest guy is probably over 7 mil attack and even he might be hard pushed to find any of those guys he could touch in a war. :p

Balthazar has already bragged to me about giving tam and h losses. He loves fighting FC.

STLGORILLA314
10-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Moot point now

sister morphine
10-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Balthazar has already bragged to me about giving tam and h losses. He loves fighting FC.
Sorry, was talking KA again there. ;)

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:13 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?70401-Why-has-FC-been-ducking-SAS-this-whole-weekend

dr007
10-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I like the question: why doesn't SAS ever win #1? :cool:

Vito Corleone
10-07-2013, 12:41 PM
I like the question: why doesn't SAS ever win #1? :cool:They will always find some excuse why they prefer to be nr2.:rolleyes:

evj
10-08-2013, 02:28 AM
It would be at least unfair for Rogues and all the top 10 teams, Fight Club not to meat SAS during this marathon of fights.
I don't know how Gree is doing the match-ups but we have declare numerous times almost simultaneously with SAS and we get weaker teams...
Maybe time has come ..
come on SAS... don't you want a challenge?

I think we met yr challenge pretty good. Of course, feel free to have another opinion but read his book first and then answer me :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu

(CK) EL
10-08-2013, 08:59 AM
we have never lost a single fight in all wars..
we win you 3-4 times in each war with at least double score
and you claim that we were avoiding you?
is it part of your group therapy to lie in public?
we were praying to get you...

PS: put a tag or something because we forget your names

GucciMane
10-08-2013, 10:30 AM
You can't have SAS, FC.

Their heads are too far up your asses for yall to even face them.

I cried laughing at montecore and DCN Gladiator's posts last night

[CM]]forgetaboutit
10-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Especially SAS:p

dr007
10-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I have ASS players crying on my wall about why I hit and rob them. Too f... funny.

montecore
10-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I have ASS players crying on my wall about why I hit and rob them. Too f... funny.

yes, that is indeed a wonderful, witty story. but i think the real charm and beauty is in the way that you tell it. you clearly are a bit of a modern day renaissance man and i hope to hear many more if your scintillating anecdotes in the future.

one man gang
10-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Lol more butt hurt SAS looking stupid. Next thread

mert
10-09-2013, 05:31 AM
They will always find some excuse why they prefer to be nr2.:rolleyes:

you sound like diesel engine working in cold.