PDA

View Full Version : Question for smart people

Jhenry02
10-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Ok
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x105/JasonHenry2002/42B7FA25-F2BD-4F25-85CF-E969D25AAC6D-860-000001A29E2C4E63_zps657ab4b5.jpg

This guy doesn't hack. I personally know him; he's dumber than I am when it comes to computers.
I'd bet my reputation on it.
He runs android, it's a galaxy s2?
Was their a reward glitch or some goofy error that allowed him to purchase it somehow?
I'm gonna have him send in a ticket.

He also has 2 of the regular raptors.

Thanks to those with any info.

-J

IlliniFan1
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
All I know is that one of the prizes for the FvF is a regular raptor, so I don't know how he would have obtained two already.

TAA Sam
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Did he jump factions during the event that screwed up to get them?

Jhenry02
10-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Did he jump factions during the event that screwed up to get them?

I don't think so, I don't remember the particular event those came out in though.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't know how he got 3 raptors II... The original one that people have was from completing the prestige level for the first faction LTQ immediately following France that only lasted 24 hours due to a programming glitch that forgot to include the modifiers for how many times the individual targets were supposed to be hit and defaulted to just once resulting in a very vast majority of quick acting factions to complete the entire event in record time before GREE had a chance to fix it...

I haven't seen that before on anyone else as I'm attacking over 5200 people and the majority of them have it as their top 3 units... Only thing I can think of is that he hopped factions quickly twice to earn two more which might have been possible prior to the glitch being fixed... But no... Dunno how else it would be possible unless there was a server error and it gave it to him two additional times accidentally because at first it didnt register. If he is with the same faction, ask him if any of his other faction members have the same yield... Be interesting to know if it happened to anyone else in his faction... I haven't even seen any SUP members have that many, and if anybody else would have that, they would ;-)

However... The regular raptor is legit... I got one for the faction LTQ event for completing the normal mode and then again in the current Los Muertos or thunder LTQ events... Can't remember which.

At any rate... I'm envious, lol

spcmorris
10-06-2013, 08:22 PM
It's possible the unit cap was offset, since the programming for the FLTQ (France) was glitched. But since (you think) he didn't jump between factions during the event, I'm not sure how he would have acquired them otherwise. I doubt there would have been a purchase option through the glitch... but you never know. I've never seen more than one F-22 Raptor II in someone's inventory yet. Smartest thing to do is send in a ticket since you know how several people want to make accusations about hacking, regardless if they know what they're talking about or not. I doubt they'd adjust his inventory regardless, kudos to his luck.

tvvicee
10-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Is this ur own inventory, because it says "owned: 3" ... ??

Jhenry02
10-06-2013, 09:04 PM
No it is not my inventory.
Anyone is welcome to check. Enough SUP members visit my base to verify this. Also, enough top 50 factions know me enough to know my inventory is 100% legit.

Yes my buddy did join our faction as soon as France ended.
I thought he was in before that event.

In any case I just got off the phone with him. He sent a ticket asking for gree to remove the extra two.
We will post the ticket # on his wall so any inquiries may be directed to gree with the proper information.

Thanks for all the information.

-J

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Good idea!

Skoalrulz
10-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Yes he is a hacker

ffp
10-06-2013, 09:52 PM
I have seen someone with 2 wraith battle jets so nothing surprises me no more.

Starling
10-06-2013, 10:04 PM
I lost on Jeopardy and couldn't answer this question. Sorry J.

DFI
10-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Really? Getting two of them, removed? Would be nice to ally you.

Jhenry02
10-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Well it was an unfair advantage that he did not request.
When I explained to him that when you keep something that you didn't pay for in a game that involves money. It is like theft; or at least possession of ill gotten gains. Even though; he did nothing to earn them or take them; it still looks like hacking.

I had to use mmorpg references (like having a level 80 sword of a thousand truths at level 60) and he got it and sent the ticket.

Thanks again for the information.

-J

Romulus.
10-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Post his info here so admins can check out.. I bet hes not legit.

SGT Rud
10-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Things like this happen a bunch. If you reead back over some WD events, at least the last 3 that I know of. Alot of people were given multiples of the WD prizes they won. Many of them jumped on here immediately and reported to the community and tried to catch the mods to get them out of their inventory. I havent seen anyone with multiple Raptors yet, and this is the first ive heard about it, but it could be in the same catagory.

As a side - If you completed the Faction LTQ, and jumped to a new faction to do it again, YOU DO NOT GET THE PRIZES TWICE!.

senex morosus
10-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Not many people would report that to GREE. Good on you and your team Jhenry02