PDA

View Full Version : What this forum is becoming

JessieAllen33
10-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Now I haven't been on the forum very long, so I don't claim to help people on here but this forum is supposed to be about important news on the game, and the game only. I am getting tired of logging on and seeing stuff about people retiring(No disrespect to BM) or about these clowns Molly Maguire are trolling the forum talking about taking over when we stomped them in war. I hope that some of the Mods will realize that we need to get this all cleaned up and have more informational threads to help out. By the way , how is everyone doing on the Battle challenges? Good luck to everyone for the rest of the battle.

jchow69
10-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Now I haven't been on the forum very long, so I don't claim to help people on here but this forum is supposed to be about important news on the game, and the game only. I am getting tired of logging on and seeing stuff about people retiring(No disrespect to BM) or about these clowns Molly Maguire are trolling the forum talking about taking over when we stomped them in war. I hope that some of the Mods will realize that we need to get this all cleaned up and have more informational threads to help out. By the way , how is everyone doing on the Battle challenges? Good luck to everyone for the rest of the battle.

Very true, these past few days, Molly Maguires have been a pest here. It's time to put a stop to them.

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
You can't stop Molly Maguires. That's a FACT

JessieAllen33
10-06-2013, 06:07 PM

We'll see when the war is over, and the rankings are giving out. Stop trolling your more annoying than Dipstik.

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 06:09 PM
We're not trolling, chump.

iteachem
10-06-2013, 06:13 PM
You should have been here back when the baroness was around. Forum has been a **** for a year at least

Or joaquim, or Santa, or...

Also mods usually take weekends off so some of the best trolls show up then. This weekend is relatively calm compared to others crime city history

Dipstik
10-06-2013, 06:33 PM

You must be new here...

Dipstik
10-06-2013, 06:34 PM
You should have been here back when the baroness was around. Forum has been a **** for a year at least

Also mods usually take weekends off so some of the best trolls show up then. This weekend is relatively calm compared to others crime city history

I like to think they're all still with us... In spirit, of course!

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 06:35 PM

Posting more bigotry, I see. Prepare for another 10 lashes, you bigot.

mxz
10-06-2013, 07:11 PM
This thread again...

Agreed with the others - this is pretty tame. I miss Baron and Ups' "little plays", as CJ called them.

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 07:29 PM
CJ called them "little plays"? Lol that's great. Link please, gotta see this.

mxz
10-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I think it was a ban message. I didn't save the SS...maybe someone in the CoC room has it.

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Getting a ban message that said the ban was for the little plays would be awesome IMO.

Dipstik
10-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Actually it was in a pm to me once... I still have it

Edit: "No one's been permanently banned from the forums for necroing a thread or calling someone an *******, not even repeatedly. They DO get permanently banned for "breaking every rule they can" during a temp ban by making another account, or continually causing major problems, or posting illegal material, or making 50 different forum accounts and enacting little plays on the forums with them."

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Can you forward it to me? Thanks

Dipstik
10-06-2013, 07:45 PM
No, it's covered by attorney client confidentiality... I was working on getting someone unbanned :)

Molly Maguire
10-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Ah ok... :)

Mack The Knife
10-06-2013, 11:05 PM
I think it might not be a bad idea for Gree to appoint some new mods who aren't necessarily Gree employees. These individuals would be tasked with winnowing down forum content that diminishes the integrity and usefulness of the forum.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-07-2013, 06:38 AM
Then what will get discussed.. Game mechanics...lol
Only strategy in this game now is to buy gold....

craftytempter
10-07-2013, 06:51 AM
I think it might not be a bad idea for Gree to appoint some new mods who aren't necessarily Gree employees. These individuals would be tasked with winnowing down forum content that diminishes the integrity and usefulness of the forum.

As long as they dont play the game it would work? Maybe not!

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Are you bragging about that time you rainbow robbed my laundromats?

craftytempter
10-07-2013, 07:47 AM
ahh its ok for you tell everyone you smacked me around and i was too scared to hit you back, but not ok for me tell the world i was attacked by the great and powerful Dipstik and stole a nice chunck of change from you in return.

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 07:49 AM
ahh its ok for you to for you to tell everyone you smacked me around and i was to scared to hit you back, but not ok for me tell the world i was attacked by the great and powerful Dipstik and took a nice chunck of change for you?

There goes crafty stirring the pot of lies again.

Deception seems to be all the Doghouse boys know.

YKW
10-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Anyone know who the first forum mod was?

Take a guess! The answer might shock you!

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Anyone know who the first forum mod was?

Take a guess! The answer might shock you!

QPR.

extras.

montecore
10-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Needs more little plays with pictures.

YKW
10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
QPR.

extras.

Nope, guess again....

Killerkid
10-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Nope, guess again....

admin is by far the oldest, 2010. But as a Moderator/Developer CJ54 was around since 2011.
QPR, Sirius,A&F,OMNI are 2012. Jerle the Gree Informatic engineer have only an account since 2013.
I do not know if I miss a mods or two.

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 09:33 AM
admin is by far the oldest, 2010. But as a Moderator/Developer CJ54 was around since 2011.
QPR, Sirius,A&F,OMNI are 2012. Jerle the Gree Informatic engineer have only an account since 2013.
I do not know if I miss a mods or two.

QPR was by far the most respected of the bunch if memory serves correctly...

Big Baby Jesus
10-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Are you bragging about that time you rainbow robbed my laundromats?

Bronie or Clopper?

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Well all those posts you're quoting were from BEFORE the one time you rainbow-robbed my laundromats, so if anyone's attempting to mislead, it's you. Feel free to brag about it if you like. Might be more accurate if you added my previous post to the end of your signature, though =P

TZora
10-07-2013, 11:05 AM
J1M H3N50N;1017856']Then what will get discussed.. Game mechanics...lol
Only strategy in this game now is to buy gold....
game mechanics reminded me of the doggy dog .. where is he?

craftytempter
10-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Well all those posts you're quoting were from BEFORE the one time you rainbow-robbed my laundromats, so if anyone's attempting to mislead, it's you. Feel free to brag about it if you like. Might be more accurate if you added my previous post to the end of your signature, though =P

Dippy im not trying to disrespect you. But YOU called me out on the forum and most people i would ignore or admit defeat before it even started, but as it was you i humoured you but then after i beat your matts so easy i tried again on other builds and scored big.

just so we are clear Dippy i have the screen shots and will post them here if you like?

I got more then your mats Dippy

CCKallDAY
10-07-2013, 12:18 PM
I do not know if I miss a mods or two.Admin is a shared account.

CCKallDAY
10-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I do not know if I miss a mods or two.You missed TheOracle, and QueenPin.

Killerkid
10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
You missed TheOracle, and QueenPin.

lol I may have skipped them but they hold in the 2012 cast, CJ is from my found, the oldest Mod. Yah Admin is shared but it still the oldest power account around but it don't count toward the oldest mods it was just to add that little info.

Dipstik
10-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Dippy im not trying to disrespect you. But YOU called me out on the forum and most people i would ignore or admit defeat before it even started, but as it was you i humoured you but then after i beat your matts so easy i tried again on other builds and scored big.

just so we are clear Dippy i have the screen shots and will post them here if you like?

I got more then your mats Dippy

If you did, I didn't notice. You took SCREENSHOTS of a robbery? Let's see them please :)

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 02:10 PM
If you did, I didn't notice. You took SCREENSHOTS of a robbery? Let's see them please :)

Crafty never supplies proof. It's all smoke and mirrors with him and his crybaby syndicate.

YKW
10-07-2013, 03:02 PM
lol I may have skipped them but they hold in the 2012 cast, CJ is from my found, the oldest Mod. Yah Admin is shared but it still the oldest power account around but it don't count toward the oldest mods it was just to add that little info.

Admin is site creation account. It is now used for moderation. It wasn't in the beginning. There were player moderators...

Molly's Voice
10-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Admin is site creation account. It is now used for moderation. It wasn't in the beginning. There were player moderators...

So what is the answer, riddler?

YKW
10-07-2013, 03:10 PM
So what is the answer, riddler?

I'll give you a hint...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?8886-Forum-Moderators!

Guisseppe17
10-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Agreed, but at least I don't add more useless threads to the pile by pointing it out.

Stooboot
10-07-2013, 03:55 PM
ahh its ok for you tell everyone you smacked me around and i was too scared to hit you back, but not ok for me tell the world i was attacked by the great and powerful Dipstik and stole a nice chunck of change from you in return.

the fact that u think robbing dipstik is a big deal is hilarious and putting it in ur signature is even funnier.

Killerkid
10-07-2013, 04:53 PM
I'll give you a hint...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?8886-Forum-Moderators!

Thought the Crimecity Mark moderator account got deleted lol! But yes he was the firstborn of Funzio forums moderator! As old as admin, born in 2010.

Simonlawliet
10-07-2013, 07:26 PM
new active guys will come out and play important roles. like you

Captain Torgue
10-08-2013, 01:01 AM

Torgue loves facts, #FACT!

cookies
10-08-2013, 04:35 AM
I seem to remember the forum being much better than it is now. Yes, there has always been drama to an extent, but over the past months it turned to 80% of the threads and posts being pure garbage. It's the main reason i do not visit the forums as frequently as i used to.