PDA

View Full Version : What did you spend all those Valor Points on?

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 05:11 PM
With the recent Poseidon faction event that started shortly after France that gave out an amazing amount of high stat trophies, the inbetween level awards included an amazing never before seen quantity of Valor Points... In excess of 1.5 million if you finished the event on prestige mode!

So just curious to see how many are still saving theirs versus those who did spend it all and on what they spent it on.

:-)

lemonhaze
10-06-2013, 05:19 PM
With the recent Poseidon faction event that started shortly after France that gave out an amazing amount of high stat trophies, the inbetween level awards included an amazing never before seen quantity of Valor Points... In excess of 1.5 million if you finished the event on prestige mode!

So just curious to see how many are still saving theirs versus those who did spend it all and on what they spent it on.

:-) i just ranked up to commander and used some of my 3m valor on the elite jet for completeing spc ops rank..it added about 25k in stats to my overall stats..i bought 230 of them..

ShawnBB
10-06-2013, 05:29 PM
2.5m banked, waiting for valor building.

Once you make an investment, make sure it has some sort of return to pay itself back. You don't boost stats by buying valor units nowadays,that's for good old days dumbasses.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Sweet! I just made it to special ops rank and bought multiples of the associated ground valor unit for completing general rank to capitalize on the combined +71% ground defense bonus gained through the trench sub and the 7 wraith tank super trophies we just got... Combined with other faction, bonus building, and unit bonuses, this created a. Very significant increase in my stats especially my defense at high quantity multiples purchased with the insane amount of valor we got... I even changed my flag/nationality to German to even further capitalize on this recent acquisition adding even more to my stats.

Erkensang
10-06-2013, 07:18 PM
837 dual blasters 60/62 at 2,700 a pop

Chris_
10-06-2013, 07:22 PM
I still have 2.5 mil valor. I'm saving it up for when they come out with a new set of valor units or some type of building. All the valor units out now barely move my stats and then they die off quicker than I can buy them. Especially during these fvf events

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:41 PM
I hear you there! It's like ouch! When these high priced valor units die... It's a killer to try and replace them.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:43 PM
I made the suggestion to have a bonus building that produces valor ... Be cool to have to use valor to buy it.

Daisy Heart
10-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Well they are actually about to matter once the size of your army is increased to 3k...so spend away

Jhenry02
10-07-2013, 12:58 AM
I bought 50 more of those counter-strike torpedo boats. Stats went up 50 points. So awesome.

HGF69
10-07-2013, 05:49 AM
I bought 50 more of those counter-strike torpedo boats. Stats went up 50 points. So awesome.

Yeah but when its bring 3000 units to battle it'll go up to 62.

warrends
10-07-2013, 07:23 AM
I still have 2.5 mil valor. I'm saving it up for when they come out with a new set of valor units or some type of building. All the valor units out now barely move my stats and then they die off quicker than I can buy them. Especially during these fvf events

^^^This. I'm in the same boat ... so to speak. About 2.5M valor. Just waiting for a few months for the GREE imaginations to start flying and give us something new to spend it on. In a few months if I see no movement I'll spend them all most likely on the highest ground unit available via the Robotics Lab to level 10 (can't remember the unit name, but it''s the best stat valor unit available via (current) building upgrades).

_s2_
10-07-2013, 09:43 AM
i just ranked up to commander and used some of my 3m valor on the elite jet for completeing spc ops rank..it added about 25k in stats to my overall stats..i bought 230 of them..

That's my plan as well... throwing caution to the wind with xp trying to gain bp in time to get this added by Mexico. Doesn't look like it's going to happen - just made spc ops for France and 10M additional BP in a month (well, it was a month at first) is one heck of a stretch

_s2_
10-07-2013, 09:45 AM
That's my plan as well... throwing caution to the wind with xp trying to gain bp in time to get this added by Mexico. Doesn't look like it's going to happen - just made spc ops for France and 10M additional BP in a month (well, it was a month at first) is one heck of a stretch

I don't have 3M, however... guessing you went to help out a LLP faction after your faction completed the FLTQ? I was happy with the 2M that I earned... nice job on 3M, either from FLTQ or saving them up!!

senex morosus
10-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Got close to 3M but dont see a reason to spend them on units that get squashed like bugs. I am keeping them until GREE makes better use of them in the future.