PDA

View Full Version : This is a very good idea! Seriously!

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Forgive the repost, but this topic deserves it's own thread... We need this idea to get out there and we need more people to agree on this... This is a very major change that, if enacted, will solve a very large majority of the problems being complained about since India and France:

I do hope GREE pays attention to this...

Because this 3000 allies thing is totally gonna screw up the entire balance and economics of the game otherwise... It's just going to be another inflation that makes the current inflated stats absolutely no end value... 1 million stats is the new 100k... Everybody's got em... Increase the units and yup... Now everyone has 5 million stats... And the top three faction players have 10's of millions... now the new goal is even further away and harder to get... now the trophies are even more ridiculous... 7 and 8 digit trophies! What is recommended here actually restores the balance and economy of stats in the game, making it a fair advantage to those players at those levels and a mark of achievement... It actually increases the strategy of the game and gives it more objective than what has been happening since India and especially France... Rather than awarding these god trophies to everyone, we're allowing them to utilize more of their own units they have already earned... And as suggested, we can actually start to break the game up into leagues to isolate the poor under 100k stat crowd from the over 1 million crowd... From the over 5 million crowd... And then we can have world domination placements for each league... That way the trophies can be adjusted to the stats of the league... You don't like being restrained by your league? Then advance to the next one! It rewards the diligence of players that are go getters instead of penalizing them. It also placated all the farmers out there who want to sit on the Porsche and drink sun tea until its time to collect their money so they can upgrade their farm... Life is good in the under 100k crowd...

Seriously... You wanna save the game and make everyone happy... Below is how to do so without blowing the bubble on the economy and ruining it for everyone.

Originally Posted by Wai
I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

There is a reward, as there was last time for reaching 250.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.

ploop
10-06-2013, 04:41 PM
first

characters!!!

Spazer
10-06-2013, 08:49 PM
WAIT!!! What if GREE is handing out this massive stats units only for Mexico? i gotta feeling that they will start handing out normal units after Mexico. Probably GREE is only doing this to help the active members or the low level players to get stronger and so that they have the chance to win against the big guys!!! Let's all not be negative about what GREE is doing and i am sure there is a bigger reason why they are handing out strong units. Let's watch and see what GREE does next....

Powerbang
10-06-2013, 08:50 PM
WAIT!!! What if GREE is handing out this massive stats units only for Mexico? i gotta feeling that they will start handing out normal units after Mexico. Probably GREE is only doing this to help the active members or the low level players to get stronger and so that they have the chance to win against the big guys!!! Let's all not be negative about what GREE is doing and i am sure there is a bigger reason why they are handing out strong units. Let's watch and see what GREE does next....

You are wrong.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Lol... That's funny

Kimm
10-07-2013, 12:33 AM
WAIT!!! What if GREE is handing out this massive stats units only for Mexico? i gotta feeling that they will start handing out new units after Mexico. Probably GREE is only doing this to help the active members or the low level players to get stronger and that they have the chance to win against the big guys!!! Let's all not be negative about what GREE is doing and i am sure there is a bigger reason why they are handing out strong units. Let's watch and see what GREE does next....

Won't be the case.. they increased the unit strength so massive that from now on people won't be satisfied with a 2k unit for completing an ltq.. they wont spend gold on it cause now the units that always were immensely great don't seem worth it anymore. gree no money, gree no happy... So they can't go back anymore.. at best the ridiculous inflation will stand still for a while now.. I hope so cause they're screwing up the game this way.

Spetsnaz
10-07-2013, 03:35 AM
(I see the light bulb) I think you've got a great idea LosKevanos

HayeZeus
10-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Won't be the case.. they increased the unit strength so massive that from now on people won't be satisfied with a 2k unit for completing an ltq.. they wont spend gold on it cause now the units that always were immensely great don't seem worth it anymore. gree no money, gree no happy... So they can't go back anymore.. at best the ridiculous inflation will stand still for a while now.. I hope so cause they're screwing up the game this way.

Correct. I stopped doing the LTQ on level 16 2 days ago because the units aren't worth the XP. There are still 2 more days left in the event too. Why waste energy on this when I can spend it on the Faction LTQ and jump my stats 200k?

SGT Rud
10-07-2013, 06:58 AM
The idea above is sound, but I had idea based on something similiar.

To increase the amount of allies to 750. Then you are allowed to carry 3K worth of units. But only allow those units to be divided amongst destructables. 500 cash units and 500 valor units. Then you need to create new valor units you can purchase through building upgrades to have higher stats, and same with cash units. Doing this creates a usefulness for cash and valor again, allows a need for casulty rate and rate reduction, and forces you to strategize again over building upgrades. Perhaps instead of trying to retrofit new cash and valor units into existing buildings, you could just create buildings.

i can see how some might like the new targets on maps for LTQs, however, I liked it when the LTQs required certain levels of buildings for specific units to complete LTQs. Instead of creating new targets for them, Gree could create whole new maps with new targets for each new LTQ, and have building upgrade restrictions placed on them. Just an idea here, thought it might fit in.

Back to the allies/army size - If we followed this model, then you could split the boss tiers
100-150
150-200
250-300
Then extend the valor mission set past 200 and continue it to 300.

Spazer
10-07-2013, 07:06 AM
As I said.... Let's just wait and see what GREE does next. If u r not happy or satisfied with the game then just delete it. Try not to be negative about what GREE does. Think why they r giving out such good units, have you ever wondered? Do you ever think about the pressure that GREE workers r in? They r trying there best to do what u ask them to do and i am sure they have other problems to solve as well. We cant continuosly be nagging about the same thing. I am sure thousands of people r making fun of me right now!!!. GREE has improved this game soo much since it started and I am sure they will do it better in the future.

warrends
10-07-2013, 07:16 AM
As I said.... Let's just wait and see what GREE does next. If u r not happy or satisfied with the game then just delete it. Try not to be negative about what GREE does. Think why they r giving out such good units, have you ever wondered? Do you ever think about the pressure that GREE workers r in? They r trying there best to do what u ask them to do and i am sure they have other problems to solve as well. We cant continuosly be nagging about the same thing. I am sure thousands of people r making fun of me right now!!!. GREE has improved this game soo much since it started and I am sure they will do it better in the future.

Wow. I've never seen anyone so optimistic. But good for you. Most of us see the reality.

I do like the OP's (copy of the) idea. Is a very good way to rebalance the game, at least somewhat. It's completely out of whack now. Anything will help.

_s2_
10-07-2013, 09:40 AM
You are wrong.

Reminds me of some old Steve Jobs' replies to suggestions given to Apple. LOL.

If you've never read any of these I suggest you do a quick search. I remember one about someone complaining to Apple about the new iTunes logo. Then another about a college student asking for corporate data to help with an assignment. The fact that 1) Jobs himself even replied; and 2) gave a reply that was indifferent of PR as he simply spoke the truth made them epic...