PDA

View Full Version : old phone is destroyed, is there anyway to get my old account back?

bruner
10-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Casn anyone give me some info on how to get my old account back. My old phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one.

Agent Orange
10-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Have you ever sent in an in game ticket?

bruner
10-06-2013, 03:39 PM
yes, I downloaded the app on my new phone and sent in a ticket with my old invite code.

Agent Orange
10-06-2013, 03:47 PM
What you are looking for is a ticket from your old phone, if you did you should hopefully have saved a reply or the initial ticket in your email. At the bottom of that ticket is all your old game information. Information from the new phone will only have data from the new player you created on that device.

bruner
10-06-2013, 09:16 PM
I do have an old ticket! Do I just send in a new ticket with that info?

spcmorris
10-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Start up a fresh game and advance to the point where you will receive a new alliance ID.
Submit a ticket from the game's "Contact Support" under the "HELP" tab
Include in the ticket: Previous 9-digit alliance ID; Name (case-sensitive) and level; New alliance 9-digit ID

By submitting the ticket from your device it will automatically include device information.

Since the release of the new iPhone and other devices, they're experiencing an overwhelming amount of tickets for account transfers. Be patient. If you send in several tickets it'll more than likely end up taking longer from sorting out the cluster.

bruner
10-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Gree thank you very much for getting my account back! Very well done!

Optimusray
05-26-2014, 03:21 AM
Have you ever sent in an in game ticket?
No I have not. I didn't know how to.