PDA

View Full Version : old phone is destroyed, is there anyway to get my old account back?

bruner
10-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Can anyone help with this??? Please

My old phone got destoyed and I had to get a new phone. Is there anyway to get my old account back?

The_
10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Send in a ticket to Gree Support (google it) with your account ID, purchase info, and other relevant information that can help them verify you as the owner of your lost account.

Edit: tell them you're a friend of Molly Macguires to expedite the recovery process.

MrMarshmallow
10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Send in a ticket to gree...
Just tell them the name, level, id code, and last login! Then the same details for your level 1/2 on your new phone. They will probably transfer over the next few days! Hope this helped

bruner
10-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Thanks!!
I dowloaded the app on my new phone and sent in a ticket with my invote code. Hope they can help.

The_
10-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Thanks!!
I dowloaded the app on my new phone and sent in a ticket with my invote code. Hope they can help.
When you get your account back, immediately make a funzio ID so you can skip the logistical Gree process in the future.

Jerle
10-06-2013, 06:23 PM
When you get your account back, immediately make a funzio ID so you can skip the logistical Gree process in the future.

^ this.

Believe it or not, we hate the hassle associated with non-automated account transfers probably more than you do. The verification stage can take a while.

bruner
10-06-2013, 09:14 PM
I will make an ID if I get my account back! I did send in an in-game ticket from my old phone once. Would that help?

Jerle
10-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Probably. I'm sure you'll get it back, timing just depends on how big the queue is for tommorow.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-07-2013, 02:00 AM
@Jerle, is there ANY way for us to speed up the verification process?

Have our syn leader and 2 officers confirm on their wall that the account is lost and ready for transfer to a fresh Alex account on a new, un-broken phone?

Write down our Device ID, Android ID, Player ID, and uuid numbers for future reference in the ticket?

Akrisaen
10-07-2013, 03:56 AM
Tell them your stats, iph, player ID, last time you logged in, your player name, and give them any itunes/google play receipts you can find.

Good luck getting your account back :) shame you lost it for the war :(

bruner
10-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Gree thank you very much for getting my account back! Very well done!