PDA

View Full Version : MW chat box

Tyrant
10-06-2013, 07:35 AM
I think an In game chat box would be awesome, whether it be per faction, for everyone on, for people that are your level, or just for help purposes to contact any online staff I think this would be a excellent addition to the game.

Wayne-Metal
10-06-2013, 08:18 AM
I think you should have an inbox. Having a wall is too public. Also being able to see raw stats would be good

CCKallDAY
10-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Or a PM sort of thingy

Tyrant
10-06-2013, 08:26 AM
Those are good ideas as well, I'd rather not have the world view my messages between me and someone else.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Yes, it's definitely time to upgrade the communication system within the game... It's very frustrating being forced to utilize this primitive system... With the money you guys are making this needs to be a priority if you wish to keep your game main stream with the competition.

lemonhaze
10-06-2013, 05:13 PM
I think you should have an inbox. Having a wall is too public. Also being able to see raw stats would be good
i can see raw stats of players now with the update..i can also see the faction members iph which before i could not

Yes, it's definitely time to upgrade the communication system within the game... It's very frustrating being forced to utilize this primitive system... With the money you guys are making this needs to be a priority if you wish to keep your game main stream with the competition. ya i couldnt agree more..this communication system is from the stone age and should be sorted